Landmark Education - New Model of Integiry
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: September 11, 2009 01:37PM

Apperently, Werner Erhard, and Steve Zaffron (the CEO of the Vanto group = Landmark for business) have drawn
some guy from Harvard Business School into their Landmark cult thing.
Maybe he had some breakthrough with his ex-wife in the Forum, well ... and now he is convinced for some time,
that Landmark is so great maybe ...

Now I hear the Landmark choir singing around the world: Even Harvard Business School is applying the "technology"

There is a group on Facebook called "Fans of the new model of integrity", and some documents about it in the web out there ...
(just google for the authors)

The model of integritiy he has been preaching since ages is just so simple, and of course it is sooooooooo much
better than any wisdom that has been told by spiritual leaders over centuries.
It is above all heavily applied among his free-labour-slaves, called "assistants", YOU HAVE NOT BEEN YOUR WORD, NOTHING WRONG,
BUT ... BY WHEN WILL YOU DO IT ...

What strikes me is Werner's hypocrisy and that he is convinced, as usual, that his few simple thoughts will save the world like Barrack Obama, and
Ghandi has previoulsy done what Werner preaches now. The whole world is waiting for his thoughts.

Aren't here a few psychologists on the cult education forum? Isn't he a deeply narcisitc personality with some typical disorder
leading to excessive hypocrisy and power phantasies etc?

Re: Landmark Education - New Model of Integiry
Date: September 11, 2009 01:43PM

Maybe you haven't known yet, but brain science or learning theory is just beginning to discover and confirm now, what
Landmark (Werner and his "course" designers) has taught us for many years.

I just can't help being "heavily" cynical about that statement :-) .

Date: September 11, 2009 01:47PM

the link to the new model of integrity for your enlightment ....

[papers.ssrn.com]

Date: September 11, 2009 06:41PM

The thing is, landmark has no integrity! seriously, they even admitted it. i went to the conference in Sydney of the "new" landmark. they admitted they didn't always do what they said they did.

i was very involved, and honestly they make it so difficult to have integrity and just do what you said you would do. honestly in reality its not that hard.

their model damages the naturally human flow of integrity, the natural inspiration that you have for things, and naturally, then do. having an "empowering" conext if pretty damn easy if it's an actual possibility for you.

They complicate it so badly trying to get people to see a possibility that it ends up being so fake and phony and doesn't come across as natural at all. They make the stress of it so extreme that it damages you mentally and you lose sight of what is a naturally possibility for you. when you leave, suddenly, you realise what you were missing out on and your own naturally happiness.

i believe this model of integrity to damage you mentally and disrupts what it feels like to feel normal. They call it a "breakthrough", i call it removal from reality. or as werner said, reality reversal.

like other people have said, you come out of the landmark haze and it takes some time to recover and find yourself again. the breakthrough, incidently, didn't last. if it was to last, it must have been brain/personality damage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2009 06:47PM by psychological damage.

Date: September 11, 2009 06:52PM

MartinH
Maybe you haven't known yet, but brain science or learning theory is just beginning to discover and confirm now, what
Landmark (Werner and his "course" designers) has taught us for many years.

I just can't help being "heavily" cynical about that statement :-) .

Interestingly enough, not a single intelligent person on the planet has bothered to publish a scientific, peer reviewed journal article on them. Or, i'm guessing, write one. As usuall, the whole world is behind landmark, strikes me as a bit obvious that the whole world isn't entirely stupid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2009 06:53PM by psychological damage.

Re: Landmark Education - New Model of Integrity
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 12, 2009 05:12AM

Werner Erhard on Integrity, Morality, Ethics, Legality (not a joke!) [forum.culteducation.com]

Integrity: A Positive Model that Incorporates the Normative Phenomena of Morality, Ethics and Legality [forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.