Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: ref jarl moe/andy harrington
Posted by: Radagast ()
Date: August 30, 2009 08:33AM

sj
a news cutting about innercompass
Dan Bradbury, 21, a customer relations executive at training organisation Inner Compass International, says the company's culture of openness made it easy for him to own up when he lost money for the business...

I met this guy, Bradbury, at a "free" speedreading event, hosted by IC - during and after which there was lots of pushing of IC's other "products". He's not very good at NLP, at any rate - not by my reckoning, anyway (I love phrasing everything as my opinion, because even if they do want to get litigious, they'd never win!!!).

Another guy to watch out for is Sean (can't remember his surname). A tall guy (maybe 6'6"), with white hair, late middleaged, extremely nervous of public speaking. My counsellor, Bill Bliss, who knew Sean professionally, had very little that was good to say about him. Also, I carried out a Change Personal History exercize with Sean, which he then lied about - the decision to refuse me my NLP certificate had already been made the previous day though (I saw a message on Andy Harrington's podium monitor). The CPH with Sean was a sham, not least because there was no Observer present in the room to provide feedback - it was just Sean's say-so as to what happened and he claimed that I was showboating, or something.

Just savour the irony!

Matt

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 30, 2009 11:45AM

Radagast, thanks for posting and welcome. I agree that these tyrants have been ripping people off for awhile now.

Love that you are 'harrassing' Jarl Moe's bullshit with your blank emails.

It blows me away how ham-handed Jarl Moe's Inner Compass is in handling emails. Apparently Jarl Moe's toadies are far less talented than he; He may be the be-all-and-end-all of investments but his stooges (not mentioning Larry, Culry and MOE) are less efficient at running websites/email lists.

Jarl Moe.

What a fucking poltroon!

Posted by: sj ()
Date: August 30, 2009 07:08PM

yesterday i did a search on hs records,
which jarl claimed he set up and sold,
this seems to be the only major
piece of information about the store
apart from someone who mentioned they worked there

HS Records - Mollergaten, 9 - Considered the biggest dance store in Oslo (200 square meters) and the closest to a UK big shop you'll find in town, it includes turntables, well-informed staff, new releases, sofas and finely categorized sections. For more info send a mail to jarl@hsrecords.no.

this is the most information about the store on google
no web site on the store
no information about the company trading
no information about the new owners
just one piece of information

and then this morning
i had another search and this came up
[www.discogs.com]
notice the words
Now Bankrupt. August 2003.

theres some confusion here
to when jarl sold
im curious to know when
this is what he says on his website

HS was later sold and I moved on in the business world not exacly knowing what I wanted to do... in 2001 I decided to start investing and I had heard that having an offshore company to invest through was what the big guys where doing so I thought... let*s investigate.

it takes about 2 years to wind up a company,
now did he really sell, or did he make the company bankrupt

Date: August 30, 2009 08:58PM

Radagast
[

Another guy to watch out for is Sean (can't remember his surname). A tall guy (maybe 6'6"), with white hair, late middleaged, extremely nervous of public speaking.

Matt
this is shaun greenbank
who had phoned me up saying there
was a fire at the ic offices
even though the company was in administration
at that time

Date: August 31, 2009 07:49AM

sj
this is shaun greenbank
who had phoned me up saying there
was a fire at the ic offices
even though the company was in administration
at that time

That sounds about right. Another to watch out for is a woman who goes by the moniker of JJ - Joanne something-or-other, I think her name is. Amusingly, having decided the day before to refuse me my certificate, set up a sham CPH "re-take" with Shaun and told me that I had failed the course based on that CPH, JJ had the gall to try to arrange for me to come on another course! I think they were pissed, because I was better at NLP than they were, and wanted another opportunity to learn some stuff from me, without either acknowledging me, or paying me!

Fine - if they want to live their lives like that, I'm relaxed about it. They're not part of my world, now, which is all I care about.

Matt

Date: August 31, 2009 07:45PM

Radagast
[JJ - Joanne something-
Matt
JJ DENNIS
im really pleased i kept all the emails from innercompass
whilst we are at it, here are the names of other people
who were part of innercompass
possibly not all of them have carried on in the world of LGAT
i havent included any of the names previously mentioned

TOPHER MORRISON- hypnotist
i think he had something to do with the yes group
RICHARD MOAT - claimed he was an expert in health care wasnt a doctor

the following were sales staff i think
ED LANE
LOUISE WORTON
EMMA HARRINGTON
MONIQUE OXLEY
S SPRINGALL (i think her first name was sherri)
TIM HODGSON
NICK JAMES
TOSIN OGUNNUSI

thats all the names i have to hand

Date: August 31, 2009 11:52PM

sj
Radagast
[JJ - Joanne something-
Matt
JJ DENNIS
im really pleased i kept all the emails from innercompass
whilst we are at it, here are the names of other people
who were part of innercompass
possibly not all of them have carried on in the world of LGAT
i havent included any of the names previously mentioned...

You know, it's sad in a way? I think NLP (and its derivative CBT, which is more widely used on the NHS), has real potential to help people with minor mental health issues; anxiety, phobias, and whatnot. It might even be capable of achieving results with more serious stuff, such as addictions, depression, etc. However, the way that IC stiffed everybody (people looking for help and people looking to get qualified), with its dubious, coercive tactics and pressure selling, not to mention outright mendacity, the thing gets a bad name.

NLP is not a cult - it's a psychotherapeutic methodology, that's all. However, it may only be truly successful when people are honest and genuine. Don't forget, NLP is just a very specific way of talking; and at its best, once the objective is agreed between practitioner and client all the choices are left to the client. People are talking to one another all the time - and engaging in some kind of "mind control" as a consequence. NLP might be used unscrupulously, but so might any other human interaction - how do you think suicide bombers come to believe that what they're doing is right?

IC's people had the goal of benefitting themselves, and it became clear that their clients' interests were subordinate to that goal. The people who have handed over money to IC (including me), and have received nothing in return, are merely extreme examples of where IC's priorities will lead. Except that I did gain something from the courses I went on - I understood for the first time in my life what it feels like when a bunch of people (although not necessarily including IC's people!), are pursuing an objective together - we all saw the benefit in helping one another achieve what we wanted to achieve, and looking back, I don't think it occurred to any of us that we should allow others to assist us, whilst we contributed nothing. Not least because we would not have been able to claim that we were truly a part of anything.

All of my endeavours subsequently can be compared to that experience - and all have come up short, if I'm honest.

Matt

Date: December 05, 2009 10:00PM

harrington has now moved back to the uk so i have read
Andy Harrington now lives in Meopham, Kent

Date: December 20, 2009 08:00AM

andy harrington the fraud is now running a company called power to achieve
avoid at all costs

Posted by: carynb ()
Date: April 10, 2010 02:45PM

Jarl Moe is a con artist who claims to be able to find loopholes to write off debt based on some or other legal loophole. He's a liar & a scam artist & a thief. A massive warning to anyone who wants to get involved in any business he's linked to: run as fast as you can in the opposite direction!

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.