Landmark Education - why you should stay away
Date: August 22, 2009 09:18PM
1. they have a history of complaints, mental illnesses caused by their courses.
2. they try to silence their critics - that is a sure sign of someone who has something to hide.
3. they repeatedly try to reorganize their business/courses - isn't that a sign that there is something wrong with what they are doing?
4. they lie - when the center manager in Stockholm was asked the question if he knew ANYONE who had suffered bad consequenses from taking part in their courses he looked into the ceiling and responded "not that I know of". This was recorded on camera and shown on national TV in Sweden.
5. they talk a lot about integrity - still they continue to do their courses when they know that some people simply can't stand the mental journey - so they kill themselves. Is that integrity?
6. they know they use mind control (since they have been subjected to it themselves) - but they deny it. It is like a pedophile who continues to rape children since he has been subjected to it - thus making it ok.
7. they run whenever exposed - has happened in Sweden and France.
Anyone who can help expose them on national TV will be a hero. Please follow your instincts. Listen for possibilities. Stay awake. We can beat them.
Lars Bergwik (I am doing this in the memory of Hans Linder who killed himself after being "mentally tortured" by Landmark Education.