PSI is getting Sued!!!! Too Bad
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: August 16, 2009 11:30PM

July 1, 2009 Leydon v. PSI Seminars, LLC court case filing of Unfair Labor Practices,
in the Denver CO District Count
Judge Richard P. Matsch,
case number 1:2009cv01558.

Unfair Labor Practices. They should be sued for all the minds they fu*ked over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Leydon v. PSI Seminars, filing of Unfair Labor Practices, Denver CO
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 17, 2009 02:43PM

If anyone can find any details about this PSI seminar "Unfair Labor Practices" please post it.

Is it about using "volunteers" or "staff"?
Is this like the Landmark labor violations?

Landmark Education Labor Violations Investigations
[www.culteducation.com]
2006 Landmark Labor Violation Investigations Texas
Landmark Education Labor Violations in California

Re: Leydon v. PSI Seminars, filing of Unfair Labor Practices, Denver CO
Date: August 17, 2009 02:48PM

_______QUOTE______________________
[psi-seminars.pissedconsumer.com]

So You Want to Work for PSI Seminars?
PSI Seminars complaint

PSI has consistently underpaid their office staff. When I worked for PSI my salary was around the $25k a year. At one stage our income was increased after we showed that they were paying us under legal minimum. But it was only increased to meet minimum wages as if we were doing a 40 hour week and like most PSI Office staff we did hours far in excess of 40. I used to get to work at around 8 because it meant I got a couple of hours quiet and then often stayed till midnight. Lunch breaks were rare and dinner was nearly always something delivered.

As for the work load... it was never ending. You got one weekend off a month offically but that was a joke. You got Mondays off, not Sundays, as we were running the basic course. Often we had to turn up at a course because the facilitor or course leader wanted you there or the course supervisors were calling you constantly.

As for holidays that was the biggest joke of all. If you wanted a holiday you had to provide cover for you role. I remember one night before I was due to go on my first holiday after 13 months on staff and the PSI Officer manager, Deanna, was telling me that unless I got the whole week covered I would not be allowed to go. I was lucky I had a friend who covered for me. But even on the holiday they called and faxed me and I had to do work in my hotel room. I even had to pay for the fax use to boot.

Leaving PSI Seminars was the best move I ever made."

Date: August 17, 2009 02:51PM

[dockets.justia.com]
Leydon v. PSI Seminars, LLC

Plaintiff: Jamie Leydon
Defendant: PSI Seminars, LLC

Case Number: 1:2009cv01558
Filed: July 1, 2009

Court: Colorado District Court
Office: Denver Office [ Court Info ]
County: Jefferson
Presiding Judge: Judge Richard P. Matsch
Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge Craig B. Shaffer

Nature of Suit: Labor - Fair Labor Standards Act
Cause: 29:201 Fair Labor Standards Act
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

Date: August 17, 2009 03:05PM

There are so many complaints out there about PSI seminars.
Just search Google for:

PSI Seminars lawsuit

PSI Seminars complaints

Re: PSI is getting Sued!!!! Too Bad
Date: August 20, 2009 08:21AM

Written by another PSI Grad who has seen the light. Good for him (or her) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Written by i hate psi, on 19-08-2009 16:11

Your story and so many others is the reason why I've dedicated my time to destroying this ***. I'm from Calgary and took the basic, I was so sick to my stomach to see the amount of emotional manipulation and the advatange taken of weak souls. I think it's so important for people like us who have actually gone thorugh the levels to stand up and make it known that this is a cult and it detroys lives. Your story of your wife eating up all your money is all too familiar. I have friends so deep into it they quit their jobs and started asking others for "Support" Support meaning money!!! My friend got her car re pososssed and yet she can still find the money to pay $5000 to play PLD?! Are you kidding me? PLD is a joke, why would anyone need to pay $5000 for support, I have my own friends who support and don't ask for money. Not to mention the sick fact that you can ONLY play PLD after you take psi 7 and only if you keep recruiting. these people are so blind sighted that psi is ran by physciatrists who are experts at emotional and human manipulation.

Your story really inspired. I encourage you whatever city your in to warn others and not let them ruin their lives.

My 90-day goal is to shut down PSI.

Date: August 23, 2009 09:35PM

This was posted on another site on 08/19/09 by TC; the second post is a response.

“TC,
What I discovered about Me from PSI Seminars
I attended the Basic PSI Seminar course a couple of years ago and it was nothing I had not heard before. It is very similar to The Secret and to many other personal growth courses and books. The difference is I learned how it applied to me and my life. It was a huge eye opener to me. PSI (all or the courses) helped me see how I could create my life the way I wanted it.

For example I was single and unemployed when I took the class about five years ago. I am now very happily married to a man I met while doing the "work" in PSI and he is everything I ever wanted in a husband. I have a job that excites me every day, a son who is the light of my world and the confidence to know that I am in controll of my own life.

PSI has also turned me on to other exciting authors and their works like "The Secret", "The Sadona Method" and "The Seat of the Soul". I will admit that I still have bad days and get frustrated or upset, I now know how to use the tools I always had to get over the rough patches.

I also learned how to relate to all of my loved ones friends and family regaurdless of weather they have chosen to do this work or not. I learned forgivness and how to apply it to myself and others around me. I agree "Givers Gain" and I give alot and I have gained alot.”

PSI should be called “It’s living in a dream world.” Take the above statement made by the last poster TC and let examine each of them and read between the lines should me?

I attended the Basic PSI Seminar course a couple of years ago and it was nothing I had not heard before. (Then why go?) It is very similar to The Secret and to many other personal growth courses and books. (So it is just another Large Group Awareness Training Program.) The difference is I learned how it applied to me and my life. (So you had to learn the difference?) It was a huge eye opener to me. (Yeah, for me too. I saw what a huge rip off it was.) PSI (all or the courses) helped me see how I could create my life the way I wanted it. (How exactly does it help you see to create your own reality? You don’t create your own reality, the circumstances of life happen and you have little or no control over it.)

For example I was single (that usually is how we all start) and unemployed when I took the class about five years ago (so you wasted your money taking this course without being able to pay for it and probably munched the money from a friend or family member didn’t you?.) I am now very happily married to a man I met while doing the "work" in PSI (oh, my you met another brainwashed PSI Zombie; did this occur by chance at the Ranch while you were climbing phone poles or the wall?) and he is everything I ever wanted in a husband (well I had a wife who was everything I wanted in a wife and she left after her brief “encounter” with another man at the ranch.) I have a job that excites me every day (as do I), a son who is the light of my world (he should be the light of your life; but you’re on here telling us that he is because of your involvement in PSI?) and the confidence to know that I am in controll of my own life (hum, this is a strange statement to put in right after saying your son is the light of your world. Actually I can see the priorities in your “world.” WORK, son and control. Very interesting.

PSI has also turned me on to other exciting authors and their works like "The Secret", "The Sadona (it’s Sedona dear, and if you had read any of the Books you would have known how to spell it) Method" and "The Seat of the Soul". I will admit that I still have bad days (really, I thought you had control of your life) and get frustrated or upset, (again I thought you had control of your life) I now know how to use the tools (what exactly are these tools? This is exactly what I mean; you sound like all the other PSI Zombies spouting the same jargon.) I always had to get over the rough patches. (as do we all; you think you’re any different from the rest of us.)

I also learned how to relate to all of my loved ones friends and family regaurdless of weather they have chosen to do this work or not. (Oh, this statement speaks volumes about your character TC. You have learned to “relate” to loved ones, friends and family because of PSI? Again, I see you picked the order and I need to point this out. It should be “loved ones, family and friends.” And you have done this regardless of the fact they did or did not attend the program? Well, what I see in this statement is you do consider their involvement as a factor in how you relate because if you didn’t you would not have brought that up. Is this by chance you way of telling us that someone in your group of loved ones, family and/or friends, told you that there is something different about you and they don’t like the “new you?” I learned forgivness (shit, you needed PSI to do that? Your parents should have taught you that) and how to apply it to myself (I see you come first. Just like a PSI Zombie, thinking of yourself first) and others around me.

I agree "Givers Gain" (more PSI jargon, but you forgot “I’m so excited” and “win-win”) and I give alot (what exactly did you give? MONEY!!!!!) and I have gained a lot (and what exactly did you gain? You probably lost a lot too you just don’t know it yet.)

PSI Seminars is a rip off folks. They screw with your mind and take you for thousands of dollars.

Posted by: Lars Bergwik ()
Date: August 23, 2009 11:31PM

I am very happy to find that PSI is getting sued.

BR
Lars

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.