Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Landmark - anything I can tell my wife to get through to her?
Posted by: Bren ()
Date: August 30, 2009 12:53PM

Frank, how is your wife doing?? Hang in there :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark - anything I can tell my wife to get through to her?
Posted by: yesstef ()
Date: September 17, 2009 04:12AM

I have bebn there done that with my husband who became involved with PD - similiar to Landmark
He becamea madman overnight harrassing family and friend to enroll in the PD basis - for a mere 1200
weekend he was harrassing people that the result will be that they can have the life they choose.
It is all such a bunch of bs- really scarey stuff--and if you choose not to enroll you will get tortured as i
did 24/7 by the other PD cult members.
As far as your wife , dont think you are going to have an easy time getting her to snap back to reality.
Sounds like she is brainwashed - If I were you and there were no children in the home Id run for my life wishing her luck with her Landmark Forum family .

I could not leave bc I had a young son and no place to go
Although my husband is out of PD and I divorced him I am still stuck living with him bc of my financila situation
His involvment in that group caused me to loose all respect that I used to have and to this day I still fear
him . I can never foregive himn for torturing me for one year simply bc I chose not to enroll in the 3 ring circus otherwise known as PD/

Good Luck

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.