Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
What makes someone NOT susceptible to Landmark?
Posted by: PhireX ()
Date: January 10, 2005 04:23PM

I didnt get sucked in, arent I lucky. I didnt lose the voice in my head, well I did for the first day but as soon as I read about it on the internet I made a concsious effort to keep that voice. I now know it was my voice of reason!

What I did learn, is that im (let's go landmark speak here just for arguments sake) that I'm in my "Analytical" Strong Suit, or I think they call it something else in some other courses. It's the thing that "controls your life" but not your Racket. (I dont believe it, just using Landmark Terminology)

And I like being that way. I wasnt abused as a kid, or molested, raped, pillaged, etc, sure I was teased at school but who wasnt? I wasnt deprived of love, or made myself feel "Unlovable" but they sure make you like to think that and look deep down to find the tinest reason why, dont they?

I loved watching the "leader" dodge and twist around the questions, esp. when someone said "When I'm stroking my cat, I am neither in my strong suit or my racket, so what am I then?" It was funny to see a leader admit "Okay, for maybe five or six sections during that time you are not in your strong suit or your racket" and continued to say that you are in your "Independent" strong suit right now or else you wouldnt get up and say it. I failed to see the point. 5 or 6 other examples were made and after much arguing, the leader admitted that for a 'split moment' in their life they may not have been but the rest of it, oh they were definately in their strong suit or racket.

I learnt a few things though. Apparently flea's wont jump out of the barrier of their jar, I found that pretty interesting. Will have to try that experiment one day.

Also realised our leader was damn good at drawing circles. We had a joke going she had done the advanced landmark circle drawing class, that went for 73 hours over 3 days.

Im tired b/c i've just completed my three day "Curriculum" and im gunna sleep damn well tonight, can't wait to see all the poor suckers come to the invitation seminar and see who else gets suckered in. Luckily I met one other guy there who said that Landmark was "Pyramid Selling" but I think it's much, much worse than that. Pyramid selling would provide some benefit to the person selling it!

I love hearing/ reading this stuff. I will contribute more later but I am totally ANTI LANDMARK and want to make that clear. I am worried for my girlfriend also who has been taken by it quite strongly (She "enrolled me in the possibility of doing landmark.")

Speak l8r!

From someone who is not susceptable!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.