Lifespring aka "The Journey" Thriving in Florida
Posted by: beaware2help ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:27AM

Does anyone have knowledge of the use of employment ads to hire people "to run their own business teaching parenting classes," those who respond are then put through orientations that lead to..... Life transforming LGAT that uses the exact description of the Mind Control tactics laid out as Lifespring, est, Forum, etc. The leader proudly advertises his years as a Lifespring trainer on his brochures. This company is for-profit, unregulated, greedy and quickly turning out a huge amount of dedicated recruiters in an extremely short time.

This group targets professionals and is very powerful. This seems like a bad B movie but it is very real and very scary. Many have quickly turned fanatical about enrolling and do not question the "money trail" or why there is no corporate office or headquarters. These businesses are run by SLICK and savvy, yet shady people (there is a web of business names and aliases used). Please help if you have any information about this organization.

Many family members are in and I'm terrified for all of the little ones - they also have Junior Journeys...parents in the group can enroll their children for "redirection of problem behaviors." YIKES!

Any advice, any help is appreciated this is tearing my family apart and the rate that this is spreading, eventually my community, too.
Sincerely,

Concerned

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.