Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Jarl Moe
Date: July 08, 2009 03:40AM

Does any one know of anything more recent? I have been approached by this guy on Forex Trading and Genecor Holdings.

Would appreciate any comments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jarl Moe
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: July 09, 2009 02:00AM

Here is an older thread I found on him doing a message board search. Hope this helps a little.

[forum.culteducation.com]

It appears he is a con-artist dodging taxation by seeking out foreign countries/cities to base himself in. I don't see why anyone would pay him for his advice since with a little research you can get all this information for free.

Also, as you can see from Rick Ross' comments, this has the putrid stench of an LGAT.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2009 02:10AM by Sparky.

Date: July 09, 2009 08:12AM

irene,

From your moniker I don't know if you are a 'one-posting poster' expecting us to contact you on email (which I do not want to do, sorry anonymous postings protect our free speech and safety from cults and cult retribution). I hope you check the post you started and become active here.

I looked into the con-artist Jarl Moe and his claims. He claims 'cash investments' can make 20-30% returns with him MONTHLY (this is key). Sounds almost impossible to be true, right?

How the scam works is simple...Moe will 'pay out your own money for several months, then file bankruptcy and pocket the rest of your cash and make a NEW investment designed to be bankrupted in the near future and draw in other investment-naive greedy people and steal their money.

Guess what? You have no legal recourse to get your money back. He LEGALLY bankrupts his firm.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to make this type of return on investment. Look at Bernie Madoff.

If you see Jarl Moe to your left...run as fast as you can to your right. He is a liar, a thief and a confidence man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2009 10:30PM by rrmoderator.

Date: July 10, 2009 10:21PM

Hi Sparky...

Thanks for this.

When I first registered this site, I was not sure what User name to use, so I assumed it to be my e.mail address.
So for now you can call me Irene.
Yes, after reading the contents of your message, regarding Jarl Moe, I would totally agree with you on this.
It seems to me, Jarl is opening up Limited companies, which you can purchase from as little as £25 and closeing them once he has managed to rip off enough money from us, (public).
After doing much research on this man and feedbacks from you and others, I can now rest asure he is a 100% CON ARTIST.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it is'nt.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 10, 2009 10:29PM

Please re-register with another name.

Using contact information such as an email address to post here is not allowed.

Re: Trading
Posted by: mrjarlmoe ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:33PM

Hi Everybody.

I very seldom answer any blogs on the internet that speask about me or my companies.
However, since this blog entry is non professional and not based on any facts, and a personal "attack"
I will answer it.

It is very simple.

Investments
If you know the right people in the banking world it is not only possible to get 30% per month, you could actually double your investments.
Example, you could even make 300% a year on property and land if you know the right people.
I have leart in my life that it is about who you know...

My own investments
Yes, I invest funds and we make a lot of profits every year and every month.
Lately I have not been making 30% a month as i did in 2008, due to the financial world that affects everything
i am currently making as low as 4% per month (and up). I still believe this is pretty good.

I have never closed down a company in my life and I am helping entreprenours with their businesses
all over the world and have over 1,000 clients.

It would be quite straight forward stupid to even think about doing any of the things you insinuate in this blog entry
for a man in my position.

To compare what companies I set up, with companies that you can order for 25 Pounds is silly, so i will not comment on it.

And if any serious investor or entreprenour wishes to do any due dilligence on me or my companies, please feel free to contact us, identify yourself as a real person (not just usernames on a simple website) and you will be given a professional answer with documentation and decide who is right and who is wrong.

With this i sincerely wish all entreprenours and good people the best of luck in all current and future ventures.

Best wishes
Mr. Moe

Date: July 21, 2009 09:45AM

I find it interesting that Moe (where are Larry and Curly?) STILL can make a much higher return than any other person on Earth "guaranteed".

I also think that in this "defense" of his character he makes other appeals to suckers (read: his clients). Where are his clients who made 300%?

Ask yourself this, if the (in my opinion) confidence man now known here as mrjarlmoe could make 300% on his investments, WHY would he need to hawk his flaccid investment advice? Why wouldn't he be making his 300% "knowing the right people" since he claims to "know the right people"? He would be richer than Bill Gates and George Soros combined.

What is the TOTAL investment portfolio you handle?

Are you licensed in the USA, UK, France, etc?

You sound even more like a conman than from what I've read about you before.

Sorry. Just my impression of you.

Re: Jarl Moe, Bernie Madoff sentenced to 150 years in prison
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: July 21, 2009 02:12PM

Interesting, a person who cannot spell at the grade school level, is smarter than Warren Buffet?

All these guys do, is pander to human greed/ignorance, which is a lethal combination.

What they seem to do is just tell their fabrications and lies, and troll the world looking for that combination of greed/ignorance in people.

Not a smart move, in the era of Bernie Madoff.

[www.msnbc.msn.com]
"Madoff sentenced to 150 years in prison"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 02:15PM by The Anticult.

Date: July 26, 2009 09:27AM

Sorry Mr. Moe, but you need to do better to convince the skeptics out there that you are ligit. I can assure you that you are lying to fleece the suckers and greedy. Anyone making these returns would have made international news.

I'm sure you have made international news...I imagine Interpol is looking for you.

Posted by: sj ()
Date: August 28, 2009 07:31AM

if you have the balls
relaunch inner compass invite that other conman
andy harrington
put an event in london
i will see you there
along with all the other people
you two conmen have fleeced
i dont think you two crooks would last
5 minutes

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.