Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Landmark Education Perth WA - Personal testimony
Posted by: rueven ()
Date: June 11, 2009 03:17PM

I will be attending the Landmark Forum tomorrow Friday 12th June 2009 for 3 days and will post my obversations after each night. I would like people to take the time if possible to give me information about what things i should be looking for in regards to when i should start recording (if i dont get caught HAHA) or lookin out for certain uses of language and wording. Anyway i believe that i cannot decide for myself whether or not Landmark Education is a credible corporation untill i complete this forum and see for myself firsthand. I will be asking them to begin with the following questions:

Why don't you offer a refund to clients if they change their mind before they start the course?
Why are you charging a considerable amount of money for knowledge and support which should be free and not providing lunch or anything at all during the entirety of the course?
Why have you trademarked the use of words?

if anyone can give me more questions to throw at these guys i would be very thankful. Sorry bout the short period of notice.

rueven

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education Perth WA - Personal testimony
Posted by: Lars Bergwik ()
Date: June 12, 2009 03:54AM

Hi rueven,

let me tell you that you are playing a very dangerous game.

I do not understand how you can participate in the landmark forum if you have read the information on this site.

However - here are some questions;
- has anybody ever suffered mental problems from their participation in your courses?
- are you a cult?
- do you use mind control?
- what is the meaning of life?
- do you know anything about a very disgruntled ex-introductionleader Lars Bergwik? If so - what do you think about what he has been doing?
- how come you always try to silence critics of landmark education?
- why did you leave France?
- why did you leave Sweden?
- what are your reactions to the documentary aired on ABC Radio National in Australia?

Good luck!

Lars Bergwik / nettie / nisseberka on youtube

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: June 12, 2009 11:42AM

Look out for this:

1. On the second or third day you will do what they call the "Fear Exercise" where they ask you to close you're eyes and imagine yourself afraid of everyone around you. The instructor will be talking you through this the whole entire time. What ever you do be very careful and do not participate in this activity. This is a straight up hard core "Concious Hypnotism" technique. If any thing just sit there and tune the guy out....think about Aussie Rules Football or something....During this exercise there will be people who break down and start crying.

2. Watch out for the "Meaning of Life" dialogue. This is another one of their brain twisters that they through at you on the 3rd Day Sunday. At this point you will be physically exhausted and suseptible to their "Technology". It's another way to suck you in.

3. Watch out for the "Creating Something from Nothing" discussion, I don't remember which day it is on. This is the one conversation that hooked me. I was able to figure it out at a scientific and esoteric level. I did it because I was so f'in bored I had to do something to not fall asleep. Don't go down that mental road, it's a freakin' mind trap to get you hooked.

4. Watch out for people have a mental break down, they will need help. Anyone that is suffering from PTSD, i.e. ex military, abuse victims, cops, emergency response people. If they break down you will know it. If you can try to convince the person to seek immediate professional help.

Like Lars/Nettie said this is a dangerous game your playing. They can suck you in and you won't even know it.

Posted by: ExLand ()
Date: June 12, 2009 08:45PM

Somewhere along the way they will make a statement about "creating your world with language"- at this point I would like you to ask them about people who are born mute? Do they have a life?

Try to remain an observer, do not participate in their exercises, make up fake stories and don't do the visualistaions at all!

Let us know how you do when you get back...
BE CAREFUL!

Exland

Posted by: Shu2002 ()
Date: June 29, 2009 08:19PM

Hi Rueven,

Really curious to hear how you got on, if you got caught!! I have had issues with this organisation and how it does business for a few years now. The most difficult thing is that my wife has just completed the forum and the advance course back to back and is also attending seminars, a few of which I have attended. It is staggering the stuff they come out with and the authority with which they they spout it. I have geniune concerns for my wife with her involvement with this organisation. I would love to hear from anyone else in Ireland who shares these concerns and find a way to rid our country of these twisted and extremely dangerous people.

Posted by: Carlos B ()
Date: July 01, 2009 01:04AM

Nothing has come back from ruevan - does anyone have any information? I think the idea of going to a Forum to debate with the Landmark people is really mistaken. They are in complete control. It's not like a public forum with a critical audience. Almost everybody there has bought into the transformational possibilities (in three days!) before they got through the door and they're not interested in someone who wants to question the dogma. It's really not a place for the naieve and well meaning to venture into.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: July 01, 2009 03:07AM

Its very dangerous to go into the Lion's Den, as they say, unless one has very significant training and experience. Even then, a person can be "converted", as they are experts at doing that.

They also make people sign-documents at the door, video-tape sessions, and use various other techniques on them.

that being said, there person from this thread may not have even gone, and did something else.
But one should never take these advanced LGAT's lightly, those who run them are very clever, and have decades of experience.

Posted by: Lincoln ()
Date: July 07, 2009 05:42AM

Hi My son is heavily involved with Landmark Forum in Perth, WA, too with his wife. Now theyve got my other son and his girlfriend and my daughter into it too. My daughters taking off to Holland to go link up with landmarkites over there too. Wonder if we can get some site happening to reach out to these poor deluded people here in Australia? We need to DO SOMETHING! Ive tried sending my son stuff on it via email but he wont read it. Says hes done all his research already! He's so brainwashed by it! he spends ALL HIS TIME on it, every weekend practically, Its crazy!

Posted by: Carlos B ()
Date: July 07, 2009 05:55PM

Hi Lincoln,

Sorry to hear about this and sorry to say there may be a rocky road ahead. In my opinion it may be best not to bang the anti-Landmark drum too loudly right now. It may actually be a time to do nothing because you risk forcing your sons to choose between you and Landmark. Be emotionally supportive, keep the door open - both ways - work on that, just focus on not losing contact, because when the 'happy, happy, happy' nonsense cracks - as it will - they will need somewhere to turn and you want to be the one they come to when the doubts emerge.

I know that's damn difficult.

Posted by: Lars Bergwik ()
Date: July 07, 2009 06:18PM

Hi Lincoln and Carlos,

(I know that Landmark is reading this and I use my real name here on Rick Ross)

Carlos is probably right. Most people wake up from the landmark coma after a while. My brother and his girlfriend was introduced by me to this scam but they have now understood that landmark is "not all good". So stay cool right now.

I have been exposing the true face of landmark for 11 years. The more people that speaks up the sooner their downfall.

BR
Lars Bergwik (who enrolled a person who killed himself after being subjected to landmark's courses of mind control)

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.