Landmark Education - they actually kill people
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 17, 2009 04:59PM

[www.culteducation.com]

Of course they deny that they have anything to do with it.

Lars Bergwik / nettie on rickross / nisseberka on youtube

PS I do not seek a war - I just want landmark to understand that their courses does not bring A WORLD THAT WORKES FOR EVERYONE - they do just the opposite.

Re: Landmark Education - they actually kill people
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 18, 2009 12:23AM

another example is when landmark leader Darren Mack killed his wife. She wanted a divorce. Darren Mack is serving life in prison.

I myself had to collect 10 enrollenments to the landmark forum to become a leader. The 10th enrollee - Hans Linder hang himself after being subjected to landmark education's so-called education.

Emma - a woman that I have met - tried to kill herself after suffering a psychosis during the landmark forum.

Mr X - ran around naked on the streets of Stockholm after doing the landmark forum.

There are many more examples.

Enough is enough. Do everything you can to close down landmark in your country.

Lars Bergwik

Date: September 07, 2009 08:37PM

My ex-bf told me about leader who killed his wife the day i did my landmark forum, not even that would stop me.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 08, 2009 02:43AM

psychological damage
My ex-bf told me about leader who killed his wife the day i did my landmark forum, not even that would stop me.

is it stopping you now?

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 08, 2009 04:12AM

nettie,
to take on Landmark education at any level is to engage in the very war you don't want. A single word, a single phrase that comes from a Lekkie to those who are aware..is in fact a declaration of war.

My one time friend who became a hard core lekkie sent me a message just yesterday stating something like "xxxx I want to share something with you that touched me in a very personal way..."..the message was Christian oriented and with the most beautiful images you would want to see as a Christian..I read that e-mail and watched the display of images with such sadness and disgust. She is fully aware that I am a Christian and she was actually attempting to exploit my faith with her scripted Landmark Education garbage through an e-mail...which she is unaware has been seen many times. I read her note, I watched the e-mail presentation with a sick feeling in my stomach..and began to relive all over again the moments when I first knew she was bewitched and enchanted by the toxic and poisonous 'ideology', 'romanticism', and 'philosophy' which is Landmark education.

My old friend has zero defense when I begin to discredit Landmark education to her, but I can't go all the way in my discreditation of LE because I know I would be destroying her entire world view..the world view that the scum sucking parasite of Werner Erhard. which has been implanted in her mind. If I want to take on her e-mail and her scripted attempt at 'enrolling' me, I would have to take on ALL of what is Landmark Education.

I wouldn't mind the war if the battles were going to be about war and not about Werner's money grabbing hippie ideologies...or if the war meant that someone actually comes out as a victor. I wouldn't even mind the war if one side would ultimately turn out to worship God versus the Fake GOD OF WERNER ERHARD. MY POINT BEING..IF you're gonna take on Landmark Education as a foe..you're gna get stung, attacked, and shit on, but the 'war' aspect will always be up to you to continue.

My friend still has no clue that I am onto her and her scripted Landmark garbage...but she will clue in soon..
Bottom line..if you're gna take on Landmark Education, you have to know that every trick known to the legal points of mankind will be challenged by the pukes that are Landmark education...

my old friend's buddies still don't know that they were slammed with total bullshit..and they are police officers. Think of the war you have on your hands..police officers hate to admit when they are wrong...much less admit that they were ever conned..

you're at war my friend, and the war you're in includes more than just one faculty of the sane world's resources.. I am in it with you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2009 04:38AM by ON2 LF.

Re: Landmark Education - HOW they actually kill people
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 08, 2009 04:59AM

There is a recent book for professionals, that most libraries would have.
Cognitive-Behavior Therapy for Severe Mental Illness [www.appi.org]
It even has a DVD, with role-play.

In that book, it shows how there is scientific evidence in several studies, (page 6-7) that an increase in life STRESS occurs right before hospitalization for people with bipolar and mania, and also for people without previous psychiatric disorders.
So its the extreme STRESS of these LGAT seminars, and everything that goes on with them, including triggering traumatic memories and PTSD, sleep deprivation, food deprivation, and dozens of other things ALL AT ONCE.
All of that massive stress for many days, is triggering severe mental breakdowns in people, which can lead to hospitalization.

They know this of course, which is why they have their release of liability, they know the seminar triggers hospitalizations and suicide attempts and death by suicide. Not only for people with previous mental health issues, but also for people who have never had a mental illness.
That is why they try to protect themselves.

Just triggering PTSD by these amateurs, hacks and quacks, would certainly lead to cases of suicide. PTSD is lethal, and triggering it like they do in these seminars, then just leaving people with untrained people, is lethal.
Once the PTSD pain gets triggered, it doesn't stop, and that leads to many many suicides, that happen rapidly.

They know all this of course, its in the disclaimers.
Their philosophy is, pay in advance, welcome to The School of Hard Knocks, and the malpractice we do to you, is your fault.

Date: September 09, 2009 07:35PM

ON2 LF
psychological damage

is it stopping you now?

I would never be involved in landmark ever again. i hate a mental breakdown as a result.

By the way, thankyou for posting!! Thanks for saying it, they actually kill people. You know i read out their disclaimer so many times, and in it it states:

1 IN 1000 WILL COMMIT SUICIDE. I mean my god. That means, for every 5 landmark forums one person will die.

One of the fundemental treatments for mental illness is prevention, ie: like someone said in a previous post, most people should not do they landmark forum.

Landmark Education - suicide, death, psychosis,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 10, 2009 07:35AM

How does Landmark know the suicide rates of those who attend Landmark?
Actually, their disclaimer says...

[forum.culteducation.com] "In less than 1/1000 of 1% of participants, there have been reports of unexplained suicide or other destructive behavior."

Less that 1/1000 of 1%.

Are you kidding? That is another flagrant lie, and deliberate trick language. (they use the words "unexplained suicide", its all word games).

How do they track it? Where are the facts?
Does an independent source track what happens to people who attend Landmark.
Of course not.

Frankly, that is another Landmark trick.
For 100,000 people, 1/1000 of 1% = 1 person.
(100 000 x .01) / 1 000 = 1

But the suicide rates for the USA, are
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Male 17.6 Female 4.1 in 100,000 people.
WHO Suicide Rates [www.who.int]

So how could the Landmark suicide rates be from 4 to 17 times lower than the general population?
Where is the proof?
Landmark offers NO PROOF.
They just made it up. Its shocking they can get away with this type of thing.

There is real evidence that suicide attempts skyrocket for people with trauma.\
The reality is that people are getting hurt, people are dying from suicide, and they just don't care. All they care about is keeping the money flowing in, and not being held accountable for hurting people.

Byron Katie (the Work) and PTSD suicide attempt rates [forum.culteducation.com]
Landmark waiver [forum.culteducation.com]

National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
The Relationship Between PTSD and Suicide

Does PTSD increase an individual's suicide risk?
A large body of research indicates that there is a correlation between PTSD and suicide. There is evidence that traumatic events such as sexual abuse, combat trauma, rape, and domestic violence generally increase a person's suicide risk.

[ptsd.about.com]
Trauma, PTSD, and Suicide
In a survey of 5,877 people across the United States, it was found that people who had experienced physical or sexual assault at some point in their life also had a high likelihood of attempting to take their own life at some point:

Nearly 22% of people who had been raped had also attempted suicide at some point in their life.

Approximately 23% of people who had experienced a physical assault had also attempted suicide at some point in their life.

These rates of suicide attempts increased considerably among people who had experienced multiple incidents of sexual (42.9%) or physical assault (73.5%).

They also found that a history of sexual molestation, physical abuse as a child, and neglect as a child were associated with high rates of suicide attempts (17.4% to 23.9%)

People with a diagnosis of PTSD are also at greater risk to attempt suicide. Among people who have had a diagnosis of PTSD at some point in their lifetime, approximately 27% have also attempted suicide.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.