sabotage
Posted by: azoene_mens ()
Date: October 21, 2004 12:21AM

well i just had one of the most fun evenings of my life, i can't wait to do it again.
i am ross, a self confessed skeptic and a recent survivor of a landmark information evening.
so an ex girlfriend invited me to a landmark information eveing, aka, the sales pitch. i thought "what is this organisation and why is my ex so obsessed by it".... that's how i discovered this site, and boy was it useful. not only did i come to the conclusion that landmark is a dangerous organisation who deals in brainwashing and under no circumstances would i give them any money, NOT ONLY THAT, but i also decided to sabotage the evening and do my best to disseminate my own brand of counter propaganda. god it was fun. there was just no convincing them. anything you say counter to their point they just say "yes, you're right, i think this forum is for you" or "wow, you really should just try this forum for yourself"
FIRSTLY: no it f---king well isn't you manipulative a---holes.
SECONDLY: to attent the forum is to fall victim to the forum.
so, with any luck i succeeded in convincing enough people there not to join up, but i don't think i dented the landmark vonlunteer's passion... all of them were volunteers, by the way, testament only to the success of their brainwashing techniques.

i just thought i'd share my fun evening with anyone willing to read what i had to say. if there's any kind of anti-landmark organisation in australia, let me know, i'd love to join.

-ross,
bathurst, australia.

Options: ReplyQuote
sabotage
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 22, 2004 01:30AM

I would certainly not recommend going to a Landmark meeting/event with the purpose of being disruptive.

And I don't see this as productive.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.