Landmark excersizes
Posted by: lovebunny ()
Date: October 20, 2004 10:07PM

:o In regards to the being with excercises at the alndmark advanced course. Staring into someones eyes has brought up some emotion about how much I loved them and myself and was fullfilling for me. Thei nfo I am getting from you guys is that this produces a hypnogigic state. I am wondering if the effects are psoitive or negative or if poeple were instructed to do this for some ultierior motive so that they would be suggestable for instance. this is a question for the group especially the expersts cowboy seems to have the best info.

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark excersizes
Posted by: lanajae ()
Date: October 21, 2004 02:55AM

lovebunny
Staring into someones eyes has brought up some emotion about how much I loved them and myself and was fullfilling for me.

Staring into someone's eyes is the same as staring into a mirror (or a pool of water back before the world had mirrors), same effect.

Landmark excersizes
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: October 21, 2004 06:18AM

Please don't expect feedback from anyone here regarding what you should do with your experience at Landmark. It sounds like you've done the Advanced seminar, yet you just posted about your graduation from the Forum. What's up with that?

You've stated in another post that we "don't understand hypnosis because it takes a lot of studying", but you have studied NLP and hypnosis. Then apply what you've studied to your own questions. Why ask us?

In addition, it's very, very difficult to understand your posts, in part due to your writing style, and also because you don't seem to have a problem with LEC, except that it's a big money-making org, but you're going to keep giving them yours. If you haven't read any of the material that the moderator provided the links for, start there.

Landmark excersizes
Posted by: lovebunny ()
Date: October 21, 2004 08:25AM

Ok I got it keep reading but now I've read everything I can find. I am concerned about the others. I wonder how I cold prove to them that they were subjected to some seriously evil stuff. I've got a s much right to post here as you do and I was trying to get past my ten post so I could talk privately to these so called experts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.