Landmark Forum "graduation"
Posted by: lovebunny ()
Date: October 20, 2004 08:19AM

:( :roll: I am giong to a Landmark Forum graduation tonight which I am sure is nothing more than a sales pitch! I really care about some of the people I spent the weekend with. IK confronted the "leader" before but let him off too easy. This is my last chance to help those people so I hope I get a chance to nail the guy. Bet they won't call on me for a share. I got some pretty good ammo but I need more trust in you guys. I need to know who you are and who you are funded by? obciously you know what your taking about. i have studied NLP enogh to see that. I needed more approbed post. This will make 2. Geive me some more feedback so we can keep it going!

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark Forum "graduation"
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 20, 2004 10:53PM

Lovebunny:

There is no funding for participation on this board. People post here because they want to and due to their own interest in the topics discussed.

There is a very large amount of information about Landmark Education within the Ross Institute database. There is also substantial discussion regarding the organization at this message board.

You can access this information/material easily.

See [www.culteducation.com]

No one on this board needs to prove anything to you.

Attempting to share critical information about Landmark at Landmark meetings/events seems rude and/or fairly useless. They will probably just label you disruptive and likely ask you to leave.

If you have friends in Landmark and wish to express your concerns to them, perhaps you should consider doing this personally and in private.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.