Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 23, 2010 02:43AM

"Barbara Bouchey, former Nxian..."
[metroland.typepad.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: pinkunicorn ()
Date: June 27, 2010 12:37PM

It appears that the blog detailing Gailen, the child that has five nannies with unknown origins that is an experiment of Raniere, has been removed from the site from which it was detailed. I do not know the details, or even a cursory knowledge of the reasons, but I think it's safe to assume that the deep pockets of NXIVM, i.e. its access to the Bronfman sister's extensive funds, have led to another lawsuit threat against the author due to - if it hasn't already been highlighted - the vindictive nature of Raniere. After all, if it wasn't true, then it could easily be dismissed as nothing but rumor or falsehood. But, instead, we once again have the neighborhood bully attempting to silence critics of the group using the methodology they have become infamous for. The more and more I read about events surrounding this group, the more I believe it to be a cult, and the more I am beginning to suspect Raniere as a sociopath as others elsewhere have stated, who is simply using others to do his bidding. I think someone skilled in the diagnosis of these type of individuals should seriously consider studying him to make an assessment of whether this is probable.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2010 12:43PM by pinkunicorn.

Posted by: sulawesi2010 ()
Date: June 27, 2010 04:19PM

Surely child welfare services have a responsibility here to intervene? This whole thing makes me sick, are people in nxivm really so brainwashed that they can't see this is so wrong? Can any ex members shed some light?

Posted by: bigskeptic ()
Date: June 27, 2010 07:35PM

It's a sad day in the life of the saratogaindecline blogger, who has trash talked almost every area politician and delighted readers with his "fuck you" attitude. The only guy willing to put this story out there has been silenced by the scary, sue happy cult. I won't forget the story and I hope others in the offices of the screwed up state of New York won't either. LET"S GO Attorney General's office, Saratoga County Child Protective Services, New York State Department of Taxation and Finance! It would seem like time to get off your asses and investigate the whole bunch of them and their actions. Put a little pressure on them and stop the madness already!

Date: June 28, 2010 08:14AM

The Saratoga blogger has released on his blog the contents of a letter sent to him by representatives for NXIVM threatening more lawsuits and criminal action against not only him, but websites that link to the blog, and even commentators who leave comments on the website themselves! I don't really understand how posting the address of Kristin Keeffe which anyone could obtain from a white pages unless it is private, who is the person who supposedly maintains the child, endangers him in any way whatsoever. In fact, I think most readers fear for the child's safety. So, by sending this letter, it appears they have actually verified the child's existence who supposedly is living a "normal" life, which seems hard to believe considering the five nanny situation. I went to the website and actually saw posts I have written here being pilfered without my knowledge or consent and posted in the comments section.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2010 08:14AM by pinkunicorn.

Keith Raniere's NXIVM Golden Child “Gailen"
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 28, 2010 01:07PM

The text of the article and comments, that were driven off the internet, are still available in the caches of 3 different search engines.
They will be permanently removed within hours or at most days.

Copies of the text can be archived for research and educational purposes.
Excerpts can be cross-posted for educational research purposes, even in this thread.

Search and then press CACHE for the text of the article and comments.

Search Google for:

The Keith Raniere's NXIVM Golden Child “Gailen”; The Untold Story

Search www.bing.com for:

Search Yahoo for:

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2010 01:21PM by The Anticult.

Date: June 28, 2010 08:41PM

Dear pinkunicorn. I heard your comments here had been re posted at my blog without your consent.I am sorry and will remove them if you like.

I am John Tighe from
[saratogaindecline.blogspot.com]

I could use all your support in this difficult time.

Re: Keith Raniere's NXIVM Golden Child “Gailen"
Posted by: Monitor NXIVM ()
Date: June 28, 2010 10:30PM

Let me see if I've got this right:
1. One of VanTwerp's wingnuts, Barbara Jeske, goes to Michigan to pick up a recently born child of a friend who died in childbirth.
2. Jeske returns, across various State lines, and becomes the child's fake mommy.
3. Jeske tires of playing mommy - and give the child to Kristen Keefe, a member of VanTwerp's Big Love household of women.
4. Keefe becomes the new fake mommy - and moves into a nearby condo to raise the child (Wonder where the money came from for her condo).
5. Keefe raises the child according to VanTwerp's twisted and totally untested theories about child rearing, which include isolating the child from other children and having 5 nannies who each speak to the child in a different language.
6. John Tighe has the balls to expose this craziness - and he gets threatened, by the Bronfman sisters lawyers, with civil lawsuits and criminal prosecution.

Pleas help me get out of this sick, fucked up dream and return to the real world where crazy people like Raniere are not allowed to roam free, hurting people whenever they feel like it.

Posted by: sulawesi2010 ()
Date: June 28, 2010 10:53PM

saratogaindecline
Dear pinkunicorn. I heard your comments here had been re posted at my blog without your consent.I am sorry and will remove them if you like.

I am John Tighe from

Totally behind your good work John. This forum and your blog are my main sources of info on NXIVM. Anyone know of anywhere else? The 'Expose NXIVM' group on Facebook doesn't have regular activity, we need new ways of putting this discussion out there without resulting in threatening lawsuits. It's up to readers to make up their own minds about what they believe. This isn't a 'hate group' or forum, people have a right to air their concerns without fear of litigation.

Date: June 29, 2010 04:02AM

saratogaindecline

I am John Tighe from

No, I don't mind. I just wanted to make it clear that they were posted here first and that I didn't post them there.

I still don't understand how they have any viable case against you. Although I'm not an expert at law or anything, it seems like the letter was simply the big bully intimidating the little guy based off perception and a lack of knowledge of the law. I've become interested in reading about sociopathy because other literature has stated that many cult leaders exhibit symptoms associated with the personality disorder, and with the recent events surrounding NXIVM, to me it seems like their leader is beginning to look like a very smart one as detailed here: [www.cassiopaea.com].

This is one of the many particular passages from there that hit a particularly strong chord with me:

Psychopaths make their way by conning people into doing things for them; obtaining money for them, prestige, power, or even standing up for them when others try to expose them. But that is their claim to fame. That's what they do. And they do it very well. What's more, the job is very easy because most people are gullible with an unshakable belief in the inherent goodness of man.

I've read that Rick Ross has successfully dealt quite a bit with frivolous NXIVM litigation, so maybe he can provide you with some input on the subject. :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2010 04:13AM by pinkunicorn.

Current Page: 17 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.