Current Page: 7 of 28
Re: NXIVM
Posted by: Monitor NXIVM ()
Date: March 09, 2010 11:06PM

Hard to say. If Bouchey decides to keep fighting, she'll probably end up spending at least a million dollars in legal fees. That's a very heavy price to pay for simply revealing the truth. That kind of expense is why Raniere has been able to suppress so much of the bad info about him and his cult. let's hope that she finds someone to represent her for free like Rick has or that she can get people to donate to a legal defense fund.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: pinkunicorn ()
Date: March 10, 2010 12:42AM

Money can buy a lot of things. Not everything has a price though, like someone with a conscience.

I know some people who are part of this group. I'm disappointed that they didn't trust their gut enough to see through all of the justified negativity surrounding it. But, everyone has been fooled in there life before, sometimes, multiple times.

It seems to me that Raniere literally hit the "jackpot" whenever and however he wooed the Bronfman sisters into NXIVM. Unfortunately for him, and fortunately for others who could have been convinced to join it in the future and then have a potentially susceptible mind slowly changed for the group's benefit, for a group that is clandestine by nature and thus, relies heavily on secrecy, such an association has only increased the negative publicity that has surrounded it, and might probably be the result of its downfall. $100 million dollars lost as a result of gambling on commodities and blown investments cannot be simply swept under the rug. The irony.

I wonder if the self-claimed genius that is supposedly Raniere foresaw such a scenario when writing his "Rational Inquiry" manual coming up with concepts such as integration and disintegration?

The mysterious and subtle ways the world often works.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2010 12:55AM by pinkunicorn.

Posted by: bigskeptic ()
Date: March 10, 2010 02:27AM

Unfortunately, I don't think she has a million dollars to spend on legal fees or anything else. So sad, really, what a waste. The things she knows could be incredibly damning to NXIVM... she was a big shot and knows the inner workings. Will she be testifying in the Plyam case or is her deposition enough for the court to go on?

Re: NXIVM
Date: March 11, 2010 12:27AM

Bouchey is a threat to Raniere and his followers for two reasons: (1) she has lots of detailed info and documents concenring the cult's operations and Raniere's gambling fetish; and (2) she has enough integrity to do what's right even if it costs her everything. That's why Raniere had the Bronfmans hire the I'll-do-anything-to-win-a-case-even-if-it's-not-ethical lawyer in LA and the I'll-break-your-legs-if-you-don't-give-me-some-dirt-on-Bouchey private eye in NY.

Exchanging commenst and information on this and other blogs is helpful but it may not be enough. Those who truly undertsand what Raniere is all about may need to come together to provide emotional and financial support for Bouchey.

It's time for us to get out of the bleachers and into the game!

Posted by: Macumazahn ()
Date: March 11, 2010 02:05AM

Supporting Bouchey is one important thing, making the broader public aware of NXIVM/ESP and Raniere another. As the previous poster said, 'Exchanging commenst and information on this and other blogs is helpful but it may not be enough.'

What would happen if somebody like CNN or another large-scale news-outlet were made interested in NXIVM? What if we all sent them the according story suggestions, convince them of its importance by numbers? At current, the Plyam vs. Bronfman, Raniere, et al case would provide a probably news-worthy story to start with. Once the ball is rolling, more details could/would emerge and a broader awareness established among the public. Such an exposure might limit new recruitment and repel/shake-loose even some of the current members of NXIVM.

The Question is whether they would withdraw and be even less accessible (in the extreme Waco or Jonestown like) if such exposure were to happen. I personally don’t think so; it would clash terribly with their intent on changing the world; but it is something to be considered.

Posted by: mroseberg ()
Date: March 11, 2010 10:02AM

I wonder if the Bronfman family know about the doings of the their "Sue Happy Bronfman Sisters - Daughter? Could their father or trust advisers declared the Sue Sister financially incompetent? Wonder how Keith and his ever faithful no matter what he does follower who leads the rest Nurse Nancy would treat the "Sue Sisters" if they no longer had the financial backing of their trust fund and were put on "You been very irresponsible with your grandfather money" restriction from their trust fund? What would the Sue Sisters do to earn money to pay their way in the world? It would be like a Lifetime movie. Rich spoiled girls join cult like group, follow the smartest man in the world (but he looses millions of their money with gambling type behavior) their daddy takes away their trust. Now NXIVM, Keith, Nurse Nancy and the Sue Sisters have no more funds for their bull shit suits, lawyers, or PI's. They can no longer buy their importance within the Inner Circle of NXIVM and Keith and Nurse Nancy scramble for the next wealthy people to aid them in keeping their dirty little secrets.

If the Bronfman sisters really want to help humanity, they would pull the plug on the financial bleeding lawsuits and let the truth come out. Didn't the Dalai Lama suggest transparency. Why is it most their law suits are sealed? What are they fearful about others reading about "their truth". Will it not match reality? Rational Inquiry minds want to know. If it's about their Intellectual Property rights, seal only what is in their teachings and let us read the rest. Maybe their are fearful it will not match what they have told their followers about what the "TRUTH" really is and they will get caught in a big fat lie. If not, be transparent and clear your name. If I was the Dalai Lama I would not put my name on anything else NXIVM was doing. Not for a million dollars not for a billion

I hope Ms Bouchey blows the lead wide open on the truth.

Date: March 11, 2010 08:48PM

From what I've read, Daddy B knows what's going on but has chosen to remain uninvolved out of fear that the Sue Sisters (I love that new name) will become further estranged. But the Trustees may well be a different matter because they are legally obligated to protect the trust and the beneficiaries of the trust, the Sue Sisters.

So, now we need to find out who and where those trustees are - and make sure they're aware (a) that Raniere has pissed away $100 million of the Sue Sisters' funds, (b) that he's using their remaining funds to pay for lawsuits that are intended to suppress the truth about his gambling fetish and his sexual depravity; and (c) that he's convinced them to perjure themselves under oath in several cases. First one to come up with names and addresses for the trustees gets one gold star (Can't afford to give out those silky scarves of many colors).

Date: March 12, 2010 01:22AM

It be illegal to give out those scarves anyway and you’d join the club of the sued; Raniere has patented them (See here 6-11)!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 12, 2010 01:41AM

Kind of silly isn't it?

Anyone can file for a patent and then say they have a "patent pending."

Whether or not the patent is ever actually granted is another story.

Unlikely that you can patent a color scarf award system.

Date: March 12, 2010 03:10AM

It seems he can’t get Rational Inquiry™ patented either. (International Patent Application)
This is from the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organisation) Patent Database, hence it is public record! See under the documents tab to find: the complete patent application, including the ESP Training Materials; a Preliminary Examination Report that denies the patent.
The denial is based on two out of three points.
- First, it lacks an inventive step, as many (if not all) elements have been known in some cases for a long time already (up to 2300 years in fact; e.g. a method of inquiry to stimulate rational thought is commonly known as dialectics or the Socratic Method)! They mention a patent by somebody named Price that covers the idea of disintegrations vs. integrations in other terms.
- The second issue they have is that the method is not applicable by a user; at least not without a lot of experimentation; and with questionable reliability (which of course leads to dependency and repeated taking of the modules).

Current Page: 7 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.