Current Page: 6 of 28
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: bigskeptic ()
Date: November 13, 2009 07:14AM

The other odd thing is that the "honeymoon phase" with this group is so long... years. It does, in the few cases I've seen, eventually wear itself out to some degree. I mean, it can potentially go on forever, but it doesn't seem to in most cases. A few people I know who were very involved are less so now, about seven or eight years later. Some others saw through it right at the beginning, so I think it has alot to do with personality type and oh, how big your bank account might be. People with less money just can't take as many classes or be as involved. Perfect set up for scam artists, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pinkunicorn ()
Date: November 13, 2009 11:31AM

It's a shame that people can get away with such exploitation. Money can be replaced. Time cannot be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2009 11:33AM by pinkunicorn.

Date: December 21, 2009 09:49AM

[www.cultnews.com]

First, I like to say congratulations on your victory.

Second, I'd like to make note of the following mentioned in the article and ask some questions:

"Sources have told CultNews that NXIVM keeps shrinking, as more and more of its devotees have decided to leave."

"Today the company seems to depend largely on the continuing generosity of its few remaining wealthy patrons."

I'd like to know on what order or magnitude are the devotees starting to leave? Also, are these significant participants like the celebrities who make up the group, or just regular devotees? Or, are those who remain exactly those, and possibly still the Bronfman sisters as they are notably wealthy?

Date: December 22, 2009 04:36AM

Good questions, Pink Unicorn. I have personally seen some of the faithful pull away but haven't asked why. I've heard a few slightly negative comments about NXIVM but no earth shattering information. Maybe it's just that this group has run it's course? I'm interested in finding out what's going on.

Posted by: mroseberg ()
Date: January 10, 2010 02:48PM

I listened to some of this interview and I heard the "girls" have given millions to NXIVM to help pay for the many legal cases they have and to pay for the A Cappella Innovations, Dalai Lama and other such events. If you ask me, they are just a couple of lost girls who are looking for a mommy and daddy to love them which they seemed to have found in Vanguard and Prefect. I think NXIVM would not be able to afford all their legal bills if it were not for the girls money.

Date: January 27, 2010 10:27AM

Someone who claims to be a former insider of NXIVM, anonymously posted the following on a person's wordpress blog that had a topic about the group because some celebrities that she is a fan of are supposedly a part of it:

Dear Curious Truth Seeker and Others,

There are people who would like to say exactly who they are when they share data. There are many more who would like to share data and don’t. Maybe you are not aware of this or why?

Let’s list some reasons.

1. Don’t want to look foolish for having been part of the group.
2. They have people who try to threaten, intimidate, lie and defame you to try to silence you. (a.k.a. – [steverombom.org])
3. Afraid that people will not want to associate with them anymore.
4. They trump up bogus allegations in a lawsuit against you to try to quiet you and then you spend thousands for years defending yourself to prove the truth.
5. Those that really know data want to put this behind them and move on with their lives in part because of the reasons stated above.

How is it known that Keith likes his women with certain hairstyles & weight?
Here is how.

Hairstyle
1. If you are a woman he is intimately involved with he tells you that he likes your hair long and never to cut any of the length.
2. If you look at the women closest to him you will observe their hair is long either because they are intimately invovled with him or they want to be.

Weight
1. He tells you in his scientific opinion what your ideal weight should be, which if you reach it you will look very thin.
2. He tells you if you are heavier than this ideal weight that it has a negative effect on his energy level and it’s hard to be around you.
3. Because there are other women there is a fear he will not see you and see those that are thinner.
4. If you are around the women closest to him you will observe they are obsessed with their weight.
5. You will also observe how often they are on liquid diets, fasting, doing coffee enemas and even some have become bulimic.

I am curious why the “Curious Truth Seeker” only offered these comments to be either rumors or fanning flames. Why NOT offer them as possible “truths?” By not mentioning this as an option it could influence the reader to not think of them as truths.

Is it necessary to be “present” to know that data from another source is accurate or true? I pose an example to ponder:

My neighbor has lived next to me for 20 years. Their house is neat, they are friendly, they buy girl scout cookies, and dress very conservatively. I would consider them a good person. A friend alleges they just raped and beat them. Let’s say there is concrete evidence to prove this. But, you were not “present.” Does that mean it did not happen or that it’s not accurate data?

I am curious why the “Curious Truth Seeker” asks those that are sharing data if they were present. It could influence the reader to diminish the accuracy of the data being shared. Not being present does not mean the data is any less truthful.

I hope this information was helpful and I encourage you to continue to seek the truth and be curious what you find.

Yours truly,

Curious Truth Revealer

Court documents claim NXIVM is a cult, lost millions from Bronfman's
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 01, 2010 11:58PM

This is the dream of every leader of a cult - sect - LGAT.
To find vulnerable members of wealthy families so they can extract a fortune from them.

[www.timesunion.com]
EXCLUSIVE: Court documents claim NXIVM is 'a cult'
Lawsuit suggests leader Keith Raniere lost millions from Bronfman fortune in trading system

Date: March 05, 2010 09:16PM

Rick Ross has been mentioned in another lawsuit by NXIVM, i.e. Raniere via the Bronfman sister's funds. From Metroland:

Doe 4 acted with particular malice. He has an odd belief that the plaintiffs are members of a cult. Doe 4 holds himself out as a counter-cult attorney. Doe 4 sits on the board of the Rick Ross Institute, which is headed up by noted counter-cult deprogrammer and convicted felon Rick A. Ross. Doe 4 replaced Doe 3 as attorney of record in Precision [Precision Development, LLC v. Plyam, et al., in L.A. Superior Court] and, on information and belief, fed information about the plaintiffs to Ross, who published such information on the Rick Ross Institute Web site. Ross and an organization known as NXIVM Corp. have been involved in litigation against each other over the theft by Ross and publication of NXIVM course materials for eight years. The plaintiffs are independent contractors, instructors and have been or are board members of NXIVM. In early February 2010, a Ross attorney (Doe 5) attempted to extort the Bronfmans into settling the New Jersey case by threatening to expose material, on information and belief, Bouchey was providing. On information and belief, Doe 4 was central to this conspiracy to extort and expose. As soon as plaintiffs establish by discovery that Doe 4 had communications with Ross attorneys about exposing this material, Doe 4 will be added as a defendant.

Posted by: Monitor NXIVM ()
Date: March 09, 2010 07:09AM

The Bronfman sisters have now hired a leg-breaker to stifle Bouchey (See: [metroland.typepad.com]). Assuming that Vanguard follows his usual course of action, he'll now try to get Bouchey indicted on some trumped-up bullshit charges. The problem for him this time is that documents have already been filed in Case No. BC384285 in Los Angeles Superior Court that reveal, in glorious detail, exactly how Raniere and the ever-faithful Nurse Nancy have already squandered $100 million of the Bronfman's funds. Doesn't anyone in the Bronfman family have the courage to put an end to this horror show by having the sisters declared financially incompetent ?

Date: March 09, 2010 09:29AM

I hope Barbara Bouchey blows Vanguard and his followers out of the water. I wonder just how much she will reveal and when. Any thoughts?

Current Page: 6 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.