Current Page: 26 of 26
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 03, 2018 09:44AM

Speaking with TPW host Theo Von, Rosenbaum also speculated about how (Allison)Mack could have become so deeply involved in Nxivm’s illicit activities, as alleged by federal prosecutors.

“She was smart, this is why it’s so shocking to me,” he said. “Yes, she was younger, she could have easily been mind-f—– and given like who knows, they could have said, ‘Oh’ — and promised her this thing and she was empowered by things and somehow she fell down this.”

“Ultimately, inadvertently,” he wondered, “she got into something that was bigger than her.”

Much bigger than her.

As FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge Sweeney said in a statement on July 24: “This long-running conspiracy crossed multiple avenues of criminal activity, which included, among other things, electronic monitoring; identity theft; extortion; victim smuggling; and illegal trafficking of a victim after a period of unlawful confinement.”

“The details of these alleged crimes become more and more grim as we continue to dig deeper into the conduct of this organization and its intended mission,” Sweeney said last month.

For the rest of the story go here:

Allison Mack's Smallville Costar Breaks His Silence on Her 'Shocking' Sex-Trafficking Arrest

[people.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: August 06, 2018 12:32PM

Like certain other LGATs, it looks like NXIVM was the center of the jellyfish, with lots of tentacles going out in all directions.

This link contains a list of NXIVM -affiliated organizations. I don't know what all the connections were, but it is concerning. I wonder how these businesses are run.

[artvoice.com]

Posted by: TwoDjinn ()
Date: August 07, 2018 09:28AM

And the big news today:

The Knife Media ceases publication of its paywall based news service.

Catherine Oxenberg's book Captive drops tomorrow. She is on Dateline tonight discussing her fight to save daughter India.

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: August 07, 2018 06:29PM

Well, the focus will be on the 'celebrities' and how they or their spawn were lured into this pernicious CULT.

kdag was right on in copying in, here, the 90 entities this CULT spun off.

These are more interesting than the personalities involved.

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: August 08, 2018 12:27AM

Bakkagirl wrote

"Well, the focus will be on the 'celebrities' and how they or their spawn were lured into this pernicious CULT."

Oh, but I can definitely see value in what Catherine Oxenberg is doing here. The more she can draw public attention to this stuff, the better off we are. It looks like she will outline how people can get pulled in. She will probably show warning signs of cults and cult involvement. This is all great stuff.

I read comments, about NXIVM, from the public on social media. Judging from what I have seen there, the majority have been under a rock. Most are blaming the victims, so they have no idea of how insidious these organizations are.

Current Page: 26 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.