Current Page: 25 of 28
Keith Raniere Does Not Like Garlic - Really.
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 15, 2018 08:24AM

Before Raniere’s arrest in March, Raniere had a following of women who referred to themselves as his slaves, who, along with Mack, lived with, or near him, in suburban Albany NY.

The following, I published on my blog, the Frank Report, on July 15, 2017, more than eight months prior to Raniere’s arrest. It is graphic and sarcastic, but is 100 percent accurate: Raniere demanded his slaves to never eat garlic and not to shave their pubic hair.

READER ADVISORY: The following is very graphic. All followers of Mr. Raniere are asked to STOP READING HERE AND GO ON TO THE NEXT POST. Also, no one under the age of 21 may read further for it may be disturbing. Thank you.

Full story here:

Cult leader forbid Allison Mack, other slaves, to shave pubic area or eat garlic

[artvoice.com]

Two insightful comments:

TRUTH
July 16, 2017 at 12:13 amEDIT

I know for a fact this is true. ALL of the harem women, when they start sleeping with Keith suddenly stop eating garlic. I have cooked for them, they told me to stop cooking with garlic as soon as they started going on walks with Keith, getting really skinny and running his companies.

Gross, but true. Frank’s approach may be gross, but it’s truthful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2018 08:31AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Date: May 15, 2018 10:15AM

Various discussions on Reddit

keith raniere cult reddit

[www.google.com]

keith raniere cult "preschools"

[www.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2018 10:17AM by corboy.

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: May 28, 2018 04:07AM

Incredible that all of these details have been published in the news;

the way that the women were recruited for a "self-empowerment" program

the way that they were manipulated and indoctrinated

the collecting of "collateral"

the blackmail

the branding

the coerced sex,

and yet, on social media, so many of the comments argue that it was all done with their consent. Really makes me wonder about our society. Now I'm a little worried about the trial, if this is the prevailing attitude. I really, really hope the jury doesn't feel that way.

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: June 16, 2018 07:50PM

kdag,

I share your concern. Consider the Forbes piece, circa 2003, and what was circulating on this forum, circa 2009. It sure takes the 'authorities' a long time to investigate obviously unsavory conduct.

It is my understanding that 'our favorite cult', NXIVM, donated lavishly to local politicians on both sides of the so-called fence, so this may have accounted for the turning of blind eyes. Also, I think the induction of high profile participants and benefactors is a kind of insurance against investigation/prosecution, alas.

bakkagirl

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: June 28, 2018 07:38AM

[www.youtube.com]

Interview with former NXIVM member and author of "Cults in America".

Be truthful if you are poor when facing a grand jury
Date: July 24, 2018 06:09AM

keith raniere clare bronfman "perjury"

[www.google.com])

Some of those who are leaving are turning over evidence and are going to testify for the Feds. The Elliot brothers all testified before the grand jury. I hope their testimony was truthful.

Unlike the wealthy Clare Bronfman – who lied before the grand jury in the Western District of NY in my case and was not charged with perjury (She also perjured herself in several other cases — including, but lot limited to, civil lawsuits against Joe O’Hara, Toni Natalie, Jim Odato. The Times Union, Suzanne Andrews. Vanity Fair, Rick Ross, Yuri Plyam, and Barbara Bouchey and in criminal complaints against, Joe O’Hara, Toni Natalie, John Tighe and Sarah Edmondson).

In the Eastern District of New York, they may not tolerate lying – especially from people who are not wealthy. Unlike the rich in America, poor people ought not to lie in the grand jury – for they will be prosecuted. And the Elliott brothers – mainly because they were longtime members of Executive Success – are poor.

As for Jackie Ronay – not only was she a DOS slave, but she was the girlfriend of longtime member Michel “Cuckie” Chernitzy and the sometimes secret lover of Emiliano “Puto” Salinas – who, it has oft been said, would be “every woman’s husband and every man’s wife”, if he could.

I will try to post the list of remaining members soon – that last of the once powerful crew who plan to go down with the ship – or those who are already sunk and they know it. Some of these are trying to cut deals with the Feds but are finding that they may have waited too late.

For the complete article and live URLs contained in the quotation above, read here:

Justin Elliot said to have defected from NXIVM; members now suspicious of each other

July 21, 2018
Frank Parlato

[artvoice.com]

Re: Be truthful if you are poor when facing a grand jury
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: July 25, 2018 02:26PM

corboy posted

"...and the sometimes secret lover of Emiliano “Puto” Salinas – who, it has oft been said, would be “every woman’s husband and every man’s wife”, if he could."

ROFL. "Puto" Salinas. He must be so proud. You couldn't make that up.

I mean the whole thing is terrible, but then I got to the end and read that, and it cracked me up.

Manson Family 2018 version.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2018 02:55PM by kdag.

Electronic ankle bracelets are tough on panty hose
Date: July 25, 2018 09:17PM

[nypost.com]

Seagram's Heiress Used Family Fortune to finance sex cult: feds
By Emily Saul and Ruth Brown July 24, 2018 | 11:28pm

The judge set a stunning $100 million bail — secured against $50 million of her assets — and placed Bronfman on house arrest, agreeing with prosecutors that she is a significant flight risk thanks to her huge wealth, private jet and an island she part-owns in Fiji.

She’s also forbidden from contact with other members of the cult until details of the bail are finalized Friday.

When Necheles objected, given her friends are also Nxivm members, Judge Nicholas Garaufis snapped.

“Doesn’t she have Netflix?” he responded irritably. “Let her watch Netflix between now and Friday.”

“If you’re telling me she can’t be staying away from people who are part of this alleged criminal organization for a couple days, maybe I’m making the wrong decision.”

One of the co-signers of the bail is Sara Bronfman — who will have to fly back from where she now lives in France by Friday. When Necheles said that might be tough, given she has two young kids, Garaufis said too bad.

“She can manage,” he snapped. “Tell her she can bring the kids to New York. They can go see a play — make suggestions.”

??Garaufis, looking over the financial documents to support her bail application, asked, “Her Fiji properties are listed at $40 million?”

“It’s an island,” Bronfman’s attorney explained.

“She bought an Island?” Garaufis marveled.

“It’s a resort she’s developing in Fiji,” Necheles said. “$47,000,000 is what she paid for it.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2018 09:17PM by corboy.

Dalai Lama's Wisdom Failed to Discern NXIVM's True Nature
Date: July 26, 2018 08:21PM

NXIVM -- The Sleaze Factor

The indictment, which describes NXIVM as having been run as a type of pyramid scheme, alleges that they encouraged "associates and others to take expensive NXIVM courses, and incur debt to do so, as a means of exerting control over them and to obtain financial benefits for the members of the enterprise."

The indictment unsealed Tuesday is a crippling blow to an organization that took shape in the Capital Region in the late 1990s. Under the direction of Raniere and Salzman, who had touted NXIVM's training curriculums as a way for participants to improve their lives, the organization quietly built a following that included actors as well as the wealthy and politically powerful.

and

NXIVM, which has been described by some experts as a cult, also developed a reputation for aggressively pursuing critics and defectors who broke from its ranks. The organization has been accused of using litigation to punish defectors who have criticized Raniere, the organization, or its training methods. NXIVM required its employees and devotees to sign non-disclosure agreements that were often used as weapons in their litigation against defectors or critics.

One of the counts in the federal indictment unsealed Tuesday includes an allegation that NXIVM officials destroyed "videotapes of Nancy Salzman" as part of an effort to conceal evidence from use in a civil case in which NXIVM had sued Rick Ross, a cult expert. The lawsuit, filed in 2006, accused Ross of publishing — without authorization — protected materials from its training programs. NXIVM has denied it is a cult. Ross eventually prevailed in the litigation, which dragged on for years.

Ross had accused the corporation of hiring a New York investigative and security firm, Interfor, to conduct background checks on him, including obtaining details of his banking records, phone calls and personal relationships.

For full text of article, including a video, go here:

Bronfman, Salzman and two more charged with federal crimes in NXIVM probe
By Brendan J. Lyons Updated 8:40 pm EDT, Tuesday, July 24, 2018

[www.timesunion.com]

Date: July 31, 2018 09:51PM

The Frank Report is full of interesting material on NXIVM and Clare Bronfman.

[www.google.com]

One person's hunch here:

2) While the fact that Clare turned herself in weighs slightly in the direction of her not fleeing, the truth is that Clare has no reason to flee *right now* since the trial isn’t happening until 2019. Once the trial begins and Clare can judge how the jury is reacting to the government’s evidence (once she can judge whether she’s likely to be convicted or not) her reasons to flee could become much more immediate, especially if her case isn’t going well and she senses that she’ll soon be taken to federal prison for up to 5 years. While I agree that 5 years isn’t nearly as frightening as 15 years, being locked in a cage with lots of smelly women and eating baloney sandwiches for 5 years might not seem palatable to a woman who’s been pampered 24/7 since birth. Only then would the judge be thankful that he didn’t remove her ankle bracelet.

For the rest of this very interesting article, read here:

Reader: Clare’s Ankle Bracelet Won’t Be Removed
July 31, 2018
By A Reader

[frankreport.com]

Current Page: 25 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.