Current Page: 24 of 28
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: TwoDjinn ()
Date: October 19, 2017 09:52AM

Heavy.com has a 5 facts on Vandouche

[heavy.com]

WNYT News Channel 13 attempted to gain an interview at the Karner Road location but were denied. There is a video.

The next question is Where is Keith hiding? Is he Holed up in the Flintlock townhouse, holed up in Stage Run home he moved to after Pam Cafritz died. That Home is owned by Rosa Laura Junco whose father is a major newspaper publisher in Mexico? Did he hi-tail it to Clare's farm in Delanson NY (unknown if Clare still owns it) or is he on his way to FIJI (Wakaya Island purchased by Clare)

It appears Brandon Porter MD may no longer be affiliated with St. Peter's Healthcare. From info that Frank Parlato gathered Allison Mack co-signed his mortgage for his home.

R

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 20, 2017 12:14AM

Residents of New York State have the right to stand up and demand
what they are paying state tax for if the authorities claim to find
no grounds for sanctioning the two medical practitioners who inflicted
that torture by branding the women.

Hmm the State of New York is now just a bit more responsive
Date: October 20, 2017 04:34AM

[www.nytimes.com]

Officials in New York State plan to review why regulators and others did not act after women involved with a secretive group reported they had been branded with a cauterizing device or traumatized during an “experiment,” said a spokesman for Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo.

The review will also examine whether state officials should now pursue those complaints, said that spokesman, Richard Azzopardi. The women were former members of an Albany-based group called Nxivm that offers self-improvement courses.

Mr. Azzopardi said in his statement: “The allegations in this article are disturbing. Counsel’s Office will be reviewing this matter to determine if applicable laws, regulations and procedures were followed by the agencies cited in this report and that review will determine if further action is warranted.”

In a letter

[www.documentcloud.org]

the State Department of Health said it would not look into Dr. Roberts because she had not been acting as a doctor treating a patient when the branding is said to have happened. (see footnote)

Medical regulators also declined to act on a complaint against Dr. Porter because it had concluded his activities did not meet the agency’s definition of “medical misconduct,” their letter shows.

[www.documentcloud.org]

The New York State Commissioner of Health, Dr. Howard Zucker, did not respond to two emails sent to him on Wednesday.

Footnote

(Corboy: Is a physician released from fiduciary obligations outside of regular "office hours?"

And, if the NXIVM gang selected Roberts to perform branding because she was a doctor, what then?

What if, when Ms. Edmonson arrived at the house, she heard Roberts addressed
as "Dr. Roberts?"

we really do need to get some attorneys and law professors' opinions, here. )

Date: October 20, 2017 10:46AM

Frank Parlato has posted that an intensive was scheduled to begin this weekend. I drove by APROPOS (the NXIVM clubhouse) tonight and sure enough there were at least 16 cars I counted out front on Rte 9 and more in the back parking lot. (Shaking my head as I type that out) Apropos had been largely dark since the coaches summit at the end of VWeek2017 (end of August).

Rick (Ross) made an appearance in an Inside Edition video clip here:

[www.insideedition.com]

Time for NYS to also investigate where that 100M Rick mentions came from and where are the tax returns for it.

Grand Jury needed to investigate years of inaction on NXIVM
Date: November 13, 2017 06:52AM

Residents of New York City and New York State:

It is time to convene a federal grand jury to investigate why multiple agencies
in New York state have ignored years of warnings about NXIVM

Women who were branded by a doctor in NXIVM submitted complaints to the NY state medical board and were ignored.

Now it turns out police also ignored reports from former members of NXIVM.

Law enforcement has fielded NXIVM complaints for years

No indication multiple agencies ever launched deep probes of self-help organization

[www.timesunion.com]

This important article is now permanently archived at Cult Education Institute's website here:

[www.culteducation.com]

Corboy:

NY taxpayers -- you've received piss poor customer service for your tax dollars.

Demand a grand jury investigation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2017 10:25AM by corboy.

At last, some action from the New York Attorney General
Date: March 27, 2018 09:35PM

Attorney general probes nonprofit associated with NXIVM
AG seeks records of Ethical Science Foundation and doctor tied to group

The Albany Times-Union/March 25, 2018

By Brendan J. Lyons

[www.culteducation.com]

The state attorney general's office is investigating a nonprofit foundation associated with the NXIVM corporation that allegedly sponsored brain-activity and other human behavioral studies without any apparent oversight, according to court records.

The nonprofit Ethical Science Foundation was formed in 2007 by Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Co. business empire who has described herself as the operations director of NXIVM. Bronfman, who owns a horse farm in Delanson, is listed in public records as the trustee and donor of the Ethical Science Foundation.

At the request of the attorney general's office, a state Supreme Court justice recently signed an order directing Bronfman and Dr. Brandon B. Porter, who is involved with NXIVM and conducted the human studies, to turn over all documentation associated with the research, including any written communications, videos, conclusions, consent forms and the names and addresses of "individuals associated with Ethical Science Foundation who participated in any manner with the studies."

Excerpt

The woman also provided the Times Union with a written outline detailing her involvement in the study of obsessive compulsive disorder. She was with NXIVM from 2012 until June 2017 and said she had been diagnosed with OCD in 2000 and took medication to treat the condition.

In August 2016, during a NXIVM retreat in the Lake George region, Salzman, who co-founded NXIVM with Raniere and has a nursing background, "informed me they were still interested in using me for the OCD study. She told me that ... Dr. Brandon Porter would connect me to a brain wave cap and measure my brain activity while the (NXIVM executive success program) technology was used on me."

The woman said that she had been required to have her psychiatrist write a letter acknowledging her care would be transferred to Porter. She said Porter and Salzman were involved when she took part in two brain-activity studies in the fall of 2016.

Later, the woman said, after she had uploaded information about her participation in the study on a Facebook post, Salzman contacted her.

"I remember her telling me in that call that I was not to speak of being part of the study," she said.

In a follow-up session with Porter, she said, he asked her how she felt about her weight, what part of her body she obsesses about, and about "murder, harming myself, harming others and other more depraved topics."

For the full text of the article, go here:

[www.culteducation.com]

Date: April 04, 2018 05:05AM

Son of Former Mexican Pres. Salinas throws sex trafficker/cult leader Raniere under the bus
April 2, 2018

Emiliano Salinas, son of former Mexican president Carlos Salinas, and head of NXIVM Mexico, has issued an official statement retracting and withdrawing support of Nxivm leader, Keith Raniere....Raniere was arrested last week in Mexico and deported to the US where he faces US charges of sex trafficking and forced labor.

Emiliano Salinas is reportedly under investigation by the FBI in the Eastern District of New York, and is believed to have been a longtime co-conspirator with Raniere committing crimes of bulk cash smuggling and tax evasion both in Mexico and the USA.

For the rest of the article, go here:

[artvoice.com]

Date: April 14, 2018 11:01PM

This article is a standout.

- both in detail and in pictures of Raniere's former habitats in Knox Wood and Clifton Park.

Raniere's former neighbors have some interesting things to say about him.

EXCLUSIVE: Smallville actress Allison Mack takes control of branding cult Nxivm after arrest of leader Keith Raniere as it’s revealed he had sex with a 12-year-old dogwalker and forced a follower to run headfirst into a tree

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

A teeny weeny excerpt:

The cult was based in Knox Woods, a housing development in Halfmoon where members are believed to have bought some 25 homes.

Raniere would often be seen taking late night walks with young girls - who were chosen to accompany him only if he wanted to bed them.

Other residents in the development became so disgusted by his antics that one even turned her hose on him when he walked by.

One resident told DailyMail.com: 'He dresses like a schlub, always in a royal blue shirt and shorts or sweats in the winter.

'A few times I even saw without a shirt. He is certainly no more than 5'8', his body is sort of square - seeing him shirtless is not a pretty sight.'

He had a small townhouse - known by neighbors as 'Keith's f**kpad' - where he would take his women for sex.

'Some slaves were told that they had to collateralize all aspects of their lives, including signing over any assets, disclaiming their faith and doing things that would ruin their careers and relationships if the collateral were released,' FBI Special Agent Michael Lever wrote in his complaint to the court.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2018 09:07AM by corboy.

Date: April 15, 2018 05:34AM

First, I was interviewed for this story. Some of the info concerning Knox Woods and Keith sightings appears to be a compilation of what I told Martin and other neighbors who I do not know told him.

I live in Knox Woods. I Have seen Keith on his harem walks too many times. The part about young "girls" is not quite factual. Have we seen him with Young women in their twenties, most certainly? However, it is believed that since the 2012 expose by the Albany Times Union he stayed away from under 18's at least in our development. I have never seen him with young girls. And for anyone who cares I never saw Kristin Kreuk in Knox Woods once but Ally Mack absolutely she lived here on and off.

It is believed he had contact with the Mexican teen-aged girls who were brought to Albany as part of some weird High School experiment who stayed with Rosa Laura Junco during the winter/spring of 2017 prior to the Branding and DOS being exposed. Many of these young ladies were part of the Le Baron family from Chihuahua Mexico. The Le Baron family has a long storied history itself.

The Mansion in the photo is Rosa Laura Junco's home on Englemore Road where she lives with her young children and husband Luis Montes (unless Luis has actually left her). Keith, had relocated to 21 Oregon Trail with Pamela Cafritz (before she died) and the other live-in harem wife and now baby mama, Mariana Fernandez. 21 Oregon trail is also owned by Rosa Laura. 21 Oregon Trail was Rosa Laura's first house in Halfmoon. Right idea wrong house picture. Allison Mack moved into Oregon Trail with Keith and Mariana Fdz after Pam died.

For 6 years some of my neighbors and I have been monitoring the comings and goings of Keith, activity at the Salzman's homes and Apropos (the clubhouse) to see if NXIVM was thriving or failing. It is not illegal to walk thru the neighborhood but we noticed the older harem members had aged out and they were replaced by the twenty and thirty somethings. There was nothing we could do because we weren't witnessing any crimes being committed, and lets face it local law enforcement was pretty much useless because of Bronfman money. We saw what happened to John Tighe, we know what happened with Rick Ross and Toni Natalie. We continued to feed info on what and who we were seeing to Frank Parlato. It was important that we kind of stay hidden to monitor rather than engage and out ourselves.

Apparently money laundering, income tax evasion, unlawful imprisonment, visa fraud, operating an unlawful child care facility, etc was not sufficient for Law Enforcement or politicians in Saratoga or Albany County to do anything. It had to escalate to human trafficking, and the branding of women to get someone's attention. Thankfully, the Eastern District of NY is up to the task.

I can come up with 15 condos and town homes in Knox Woods that are owned by various Espians or NXIVM LLC's There may be more. But I think 25 is a stretch I also know some are rented to Espians or to the few worker bees of NXIVM. Expect a lot of properties going on the market soon or in the case of some, asset seizure.

Date: April 28, 2018 08:57AM

Shira Weiss: NXIVM Sex Cult Leader’s Girlfriend Speaks

“No one joins a cult thinking they’re joining a cult.”

Published 8 hours ago on April 27, 2018 By FITSNews

[www.fitsnews.com]

In the comments following this article, someone named 'Brigid' made
some interesting points.

Nxivm gave big political donations, to both Republicans and Democrats, to state senate leader Joseph Bruno and Hillary Clinton, covering all the bases, trying to buy protection from investigators. It worked for years. Not any more.

Corboy: Someone needs to investigate this - as bravely as possible. Raniere festered in peace for years. When his victims first reported how they'd been branded and reported the supervising physician to New York State medical licensing authorities, their complaints were brushed aside.

Why?

Raniere and Mack were charged with 18 U.S. Code § 1591 - Sex trafficking of children or by force, fraud, or coercion. Minimum 15 years to life sentences on the federal level. The indictments of them both list the charges, easily found online. Mack is rolling over, she would not have gotten bail otherwise; he received no bond. She held the women down while they were being branded, and is listed on the indictment as 'Co-conspirator 1.'

Now the Bronfman sisters but especially Claire and the Salzmans (mother & daughter) need to be charged as well. Underage groomed exploited teenagers from foreign countries, sent to the cult to work as nannies or some other flimsy BS--those are the ones who deserve sympathy.

Mack is 35, old enough to know better, old enough to have looked up this turd's past. She did have the internet. The media has been writing about him with the latest incarnation since 2003 in Forbes, a Vanity Fair expose in 2010, a ton of articles in between.

There is also a child, adopted apparently by Raniere, being raised by one of these women. He is the golden child, the product of Raniere's teaching ideas, we'll see what comes of that horrible situation.

Clare Bronfman was funding human experimentation, a la Clockwork Orange, which involved showing women things like decapitation videos, to study their reactions. These people are truly sick. The other big question is how was this allowed to progress in spite of complaints, vexatious litigation, lawsuits dismissed because they were either absurd or Claire was caught lying, parents going to state officials, telling them what was going on.

Nxivm gave big political donations, to both Republicans and Democrats, to state senate leader Joseph Bruno and Hillary Clinton, covering all the bases, trying to buy protection from investigators. It worked for years. Not any more.

Current Page: 24 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.