Went as a gues to Landmark in DC last night
Posted by: cantbrainwashme ()
Date: October 14, 2004 05:57AM

That totally freaked me out. I couldn't put my finger on it but it was WEIRD!!! When I used to wait tables in college the Amway people would come in for coffee after a conference. I, now, realize it was giving me the same creepy feeling as the Amway people. Anyway - I'm so glad my radar works because I had absolutely no idea what I was walking into and got weirded out by that place. I feel so bad for my friend. She's a rich trophy wife and is constantly searching for inner meaning in her life. She's a sweet, wonderful person but constantly gets sucked into stuff like this. I have no idea if I will share this website with her. She seems to be very happy with Landmark and if she wants to blow her husband's money like this then fine. I'm sure she's heard all the negative feedback.

I'm just SO glad I didn't hand them my hard-earned money because I am NOT a trophy wife. I'm a working mother with 2 little boys who rely on my for health care. I don't want to end up a creepy stepford wife.

My heart goes out to anyone who was suckered into this scheme. :x

Options: ReplyQuote
Went as a gues to Landmark in DC last night
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: October 15, 2004 12:50AM

keep in mind that landmark tells its victims not to listen to that little voice in their heads. they tell people to give it up and to listen to them instead.

your radar is that little voice.

keep it forever.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.