Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
What happens at each level of HAI?
Date: February 24, 2009 01:17PM

My new girlfriend has been a member of HAI for a long time and she won't tell me anything that she did or does there. She says "nothing", yet she is very promiscuous, she's pushing me to do all kinds of kinky sex, she talk about "Pujas" and wants me to go to HAI and various tantra "workshops", and she wants to bring multiple partners into our sex life. I am a monogamous man who loves sex WITH THE ONE WOMAN I LOVE, so my stomach is turning from what I've read so far on this site. Can somebody who's left HAI and is not afraid to break the secrecy please bring me out of the dark and tell me, explicitly, all of the "activities" that HAI encourages people to engage in at each level, and what "extracurricular" sex typically occurs? PLEASE. I need to know the complete truth!

Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happens at each level of HAI?
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: February 26, 2009 02:05AM

Not an ex-member, but I know enough from members:

1. it's probably time for a new girlfriend. Don't take the risk on STDs, at least, aside from the pain in your heart.

2. I don't know the specifics of each level, but it is fairly obvious how it works.

-Ease them in gently, little full-blown sexual contact, but perhaps a little "genital touching". You know, the instructor says "all right, now this isn't meant to be sexual, but we are just familiarizing ourselves with our friends' yoni and lingam". Same-sex, hetero, they're trying to break down people's inhibitions. You will be told it "is all right if you don't want to do it", but that's not really true and the peer pressure will be subtle, but present.

-as they stick around (as the promise of sex tends to do), they will move up the ladder, eventually leading to full-blown group sex, including bisexual. Assume that if your girlfriend is going to these clinics that she is having relations with multiple partners, as this is what HAI is all about! It's the whole point: slowly breaking down people's barriers eventually leading to bi-sexual group sex. If she has been involved with this group for a length of time, she is lying to you about the "nothing" part. Going to HAI for "nothing" is like going to bowling alleys if you don't bowl.

Honestly, I have no problem with bi people or group sex, that is not the issue. It is the issue that there is some mind control going on here, and intense group psychological pressure. However, to be fair, I have not seen evidence that this group will go to extreme lengths to retain members the way that so many groups on the Rick Ross board do, or retaliate harshly against ex-members. If someone has differing info, please post it. It does have "cultish" aspects to it, but I would stop short of calling it a "cult".

Either way, if you are not OK with your partner sleeping with other people, than you shouldn't be dating a HAI member. It's that simple.

Date: February 26, 2009 02:42AM

Thank you for the general description. I will probably stop dating her once I have explicit facts to confront her with. So I am hoping to get a response from someone who has been to all the levels and has the guts to tell the truth.

Posted by: InPassing ()
Date: February 26, 2009 04:20PM

There are two other strings with many comments by those who have been there. I would discount speculative statements by those who have little or no experience and think they "know enough".

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 26, 2009 11:57PM

This article might be a good reality check.

Poly People I Can Do Without

[www.heartless-bitches.com]

Posted by: shakti ()
Date: February 27, 2009 02:04AM

InPassing
There are two other strings with many comments by those who have been there. I would discount speculative statements by those who have little or no experience and think they "know enough".

Yes, I highly urge people to read those threads. I have heard these accounts DIRECTLY from HAI members. Are you calling me a liar? Or maybe you're just an HAI troll?

Telling people to "not listen to anyone with opinions on our group who isn't a member" is a classic cult diversion tactic.

Posted by: InPassing ()
Date: February 27, 2009 04:39AM

With all do respect, I did no name calling nor did I exclude anyone's opinions. So let me be clear about your posts:

1. Some of what you said is pure speculation and is blatantly untrue. You do not "know enough". To propogate untruths or partial truths based on second hand information indicates you are misinformed or have an hidden agenda based in some undisclosed bias.
2. If you would bother to read the other threads, you will see there is no diversion nor am I a "troll".

Even though I disagreed with some of your post, I did not make it personal. Your speculation about who I am or what I represent is another example of giving an opinion without any facts. My intent was to direct the original poster to discussions of people who are credible and at this point I do not believe you are. I don't think that makes me a "troll" or an apologetic. If it does, I am seriously mistaken as to the nature of the people who post on this board.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 27, 2009 04:44AM

Below are links to 2 threads for the "Human Awareness Institute".

Just the basic fact that the "levels" of HAI are concealed, is a warning sign.
and that there is dishonesty from someone in HAI, right from the get-go, ain't good.

Sex, seminars, and money, the holy trinity.

Human Awareness Institute (HAI) is destructive to relationships
[forum.culteducation.com]

human awareness institute

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 27, 2009 04:58AM

If you're feeling that bonded with this dame despite her being 'a new girlfriend' then your shared history with her isnt all that long.

So..ask yourself how you got so very bonded with someone who hasnt been in your life all that long, and who doesnt share your perspectives on how to operate a long term relationship.

If this grave difference in erotic perspectives is enough to raise your concerns and you're already perturbed enough about HAI (and there is a 20 plus page thread about HAI on this message board)...and you're not yet confident enough to end this relationship..

You had better ask what kind of technique she's been using on you that got you so involved with her so quickly.

For that, you dont need to even need to know what goes on in the different levels of HAI.

Compare the differences between how she did it with what happened with the other ladies youve known. That in itself might be something.

Non-empathic people can function as quite gifted erotic technicians.

They elicit our loyalty, but cannot reciprocate it. They elicit bonding responses from us, but to them, we are one project among many, a potential recruit.

We can be conned into thinking we are in love by someone who is relating to us as a meat machine.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 27, 2009 05:35AM

yeah, if you read those threads, its very clear that HAI teaches people to conceal and lie to the "outside world" about what is going on in there. That is a common tactic in these groups, of course.

also, all these "levels" with these groups, just serve the purpose of repeat business, bring people back for more workshops. Again, a common structure to make more $$.

Its probable that people who are already in HAI, get gold-stars and are actively encouraged to bring in "fresh blood" to pay to attend workshops. Once a new guy gets a the HAI "high" from the group sex stuff, then many guys would get "addicted" and run there every weekend.

When you strip away the 1970's psychobabble, these sex groups make Vegas look tame, and cheap.
Nothing sells like sex, and these sex groups can make unbelievable amounts of money.

They have some connections with OneTaste with Nicole Daedone too.

Victor Baranco, Lafayette Morehouse,Nicole Daedone, One Taste - cults?
When:Tue 9/11/07 (7:45PM)
Where: OneTaste Urban Retreat Center
[sanfrancisco.going.com]

[harbinhotsprings.tribe.net]
Thu, September 2, 2004 - 8:12 AM
...the founder, Nicole, and most of the rest of the group come from a community called Morehouse. She is a student of Dr. Victor Baranco who did some novel work in the area of sensuality research and cooperative living. ... They are similar to groups like the Human Awareness Institute (HAI).

Pages: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.