Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
PSI Seminars, watch the video
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 09, 2009 12:01AM

[www.youtube.com]

I was researching my favorite subject, PSI Seminars, and found this on youtube. I would ask that you watch the video of this woman and tell me what you think of it. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSI Seminars, watch the video
Date: February 09, 2009 12:12AM

and if you thought the first one I posted was bad, check out this one.

[www.youtube.com]

God help this poor soul.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: February 09, 2009 03:43AM

Wahhhhh!

Sign me up!

(Seriously, you'd think PSI would ask these people to refrain from posting themselves to the internet as they are likely to scare prospects away. It has been observed more than a few times that these programs shave twenty points off your IQ. Surely these two didn't have twenty points to spare.)

Ellen

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 09, 2009 05:02AM

Actually, it looks like these are videos done by PSI seminars themselves as an on-line recruitment campaign! My one question to these folks (and I have watched some of the other videos from YouTube) is "Where's the beef?" What did you learn? What are these "tools"? Why aren't PSI-clones ruling the world, or Wall Street? Why are they instead clogging the emergency rooms with mental breakdowns? (I know, I know, only 10% of the Psi grads have mental issues after, not 100%).

These people said nothing. That is because they learned nothing except getting abused and bullied and then by day 4 of basic, "loved and accepted". Stupid.

Wasn't Landmark exposed in France by an undercover investigative journalist with a camera? Where are the American investigative journalists with cameras to blow the lid off this cult-like scam?!

Re: PSI Seminars, watch the video, PSI-Borg, PSI-SCAM
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 10, 2009 03:11AM

Those videos were clearly done at a PSI event, they all have the same black backdrop, and they just move people on-camera after another. You can hear the voices in the background, like its on a break at a seminar.

Obviously, all those people were coached not to say anything specific as well, as that is part of the sales-technique, which is also used by Landmark, trying to make people curious.

It seems that PSI is getting hurt by the online criticism, and are trying to do some propaganda. There are also critical reports about PSI at Rip-Off Reports.

They get these folks into a hyper-manic state, and then get them to go on-camera and try to say something positive about PSI.

Just keep posting the factual criticism of PSI as many places as possible. Many people know a SCAM when they see it. This is a PSI-SCAM.
They just work people into an over-excited mental state, and then get them to spend THOUSANDS on their credit cards. Its as if they are creating a PSI-Borg.

The public just needs to know that PSI will work you into an over-excited state so then you will sign up for seminars costing THOUSANDS of dollars. Its a rip-off.

Most of those people are going to crash bad in the months ahead, and hopefully some will start to speak out.
PSI Seminars is truly brutal and a ruthless money machine, truly a damaging PSI-SCAM of epic proportions.

Public education seems to be the key. They are preying on people who probably have never heard of anything like this before.

Date: February 12, 2009 11:27AM

PSI Borg; Oh yes. More than just "POD People."

Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: February 19, 2009 09:26AM

The Anticult
Those videos were clearly done at a PSI event, they all have the same black backdrop, and they just move people on-camera after another. You can hear the voices in the background, like its on a break at a seminar.

Obviously, all those people were coached not to say anything specific as well, as that is part of the sales-technique, which is also used by Landmark, trying to make people curious.

It seems that PSI is getting hurt by the online criticism, and are trying to do some propaganda. There are also critical reports about PSI at Rip-Off Reports.

They get these folks into a hyper-manic state, and then get them to go on-camera and try to say something positive about PSI.

Just keep posting the factual criticism of PSI as many places as possible. Many people know a SCAM when they see it. This is a PSI-SCAM.
They just work people into an over-excited mental state, and then get them to spend THOUSANDS on their credit cards. Its as if they are creating a PSI-Borg.

The public just needs to know that PSI will work you into an over-excited state so then you will sign up for seminars costing THOUSANDS of dollars. Its a rip-off.

Most of those people are going to crash bad in the months ahead, and hopefully some will start to speak out.
PSI Seminars is truly brutal and a ruthless money machine, truly a damaging PSI-SCAM of epic proportions.

Public education seems to be the key. They are preying on people who probably have never heard of anything like this before.

The woman on this one video was talking like my wife was when she returned from the basic. The statements she was making made no sense and she too couldn't explain what this program was about. What a waste.

How do you get over losing the one person you love the most?

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 19, 2009 10:13AM

The woman on this one video was talking like my wife was when she returned from the basic. The statements she was making made no sense and she too couldn't explain what this program was about. What a waste.

How do you get over losing the one person you love the most?[/quote]

Rudy, I am truly sorry for you. Many people in LGATs eventually escape back to the real world. Please search RickRoss for more info and support. These seminars should be a crime. I like Rick Ross' warning of LGATs.

"Do the leaders of these organizations/seminars have the proper training as a therapist?" since they all insist that "everyone" must experience the same thing (which no two human beings every have since we evolved from small rodents).

Maybe THAT is the way to approach State's Attorney Generals. I sent letters to our State's Governor and she actually announced month's later her inititive to reform condominium laws from abusive boards of directors (my pet peave).

Send letters right to the top (Governor) and copy the Attorney General. Send them to your State senator's and your State's representative. The wheels of governement grind slowly. Perhaps LGATs can be REGULATED BY STATE GOVERNMENTS (making them need to be compliant on training or making their leaders need to have therapy licensing and in turn coughing up license fees annually to our monetarily ravenous goverments.)

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: March 08, 2009 09:53AM

Steve989
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZzQgpEAbY8

I was researching my favorite subject, PSI Seminars, and found this on youtube. I would ask that you watch the video of this woman and tell me what you think of it. Thanks

Yup thats exactly what I would do when asked what PSI was about. Just plain stupid.

Posted by: Mysty ()
Date: March 23, 2009 01:19PM

Is it just me or do none of them offer much eye contact?

And slow in response?

I agree - What are the details? No one seems to have the details.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.