Current Page: 24 of 24
And it still goes on...Sedona
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 20, 2015 09:01PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sedona Method and Release Technique
Posted by: George x ()
Date: May 05, 2020 07:50PM

there should never have been a book of something so simple as nothing which is the natural ability of our souls to.. deload.

these guys are either common scams OR scams that don t even know they are scams.
either way ..screw em you don t neem em.!

books like these can be dangerous to the naive because it ends up with you messing up with your psyche and becoming a control freak about things you were never supposed to even think about not only try to control or "do".
i imagine some of them answering " hey look i didn t told you to do it wrong"
THAT IS the No1 bullshit answer of ALL RELEGION AND CULTS.
well then that s excactly what makes em accually even worse. THAT THEY REALLY DON T GIVE A DAMM ABOUT YOU. REALLY A FUCKING DAMM GUYS.
they just you know like everyone find their way through life and someday they gone "OH that s my mission in life i am gonna start a bussiness about it " ..fuck me.. and then they use either some common knowledje/wisdom or something so simply natural ( so simple it s ridiculus to even say simple) either in our being or soul or whatever AS A PRODUCT.

noone ever needed any book to learn how to let go of things in life NEVER EVER.
i will write this twice because i know it s something that people that have read this book need to hear : noone ever needed any book to learn how to let go of things in life NEVER EVER.!!

it s in our nature . i.
So for someone to write a book about it is bullshit but even something more than it. IT CAN BE DANGEROUS.. for someone that stands naive or with no critical ability to it.The same goes for reading about it . bullshit you will get nothing from it but THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT.!!!!!

it s something you can t even talk about. it just.. hapenns.. you know.
now i have to write it s true we people sometimes tend to forget simple things.BUT NOT how to "let go". YOU CAN T FORGET HOW TO let go. yes you can close up yes you can get in shitty moods and depression yes you can feel blocked from times yes you may be scared to acknowledje things in yourself emotionaly or feel afraid of em, it can happen in everyone but you CANT learn "how to let go".

i share these and get of my chest from my personal excerience. you, we don t need any of these.
trusting your self and your nature is something you learn and get taught by life . by excperience. i trully believe we have an inner compass and that s excactly what the HARM that can be done by spending time and energy and by "following" these messias of our age is- we end up lossing touch with ourselfs and with our own "staf" you know. our own feelings and guide or whatever...

either they know it or not that s what they are : exploiters and smilley scams IN THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAY EACH ONE OF THEM.

take care and enjoy your life

Date: May 05, 2020 07:53PM

you don t need these bullshit to get in touch with your emotions .

Date: May 05, 2020 08:04PM

you don t need these bullshit to get in touch with your emotions .

some peace and quiet that s what you need or maybe some peace and quiet in some new place or ..quit you job or not quit job or meet new people OR not,
or Anything that might propably aid You ,
except some basic psycology staff that they refer to it s just not really in this book what your are searching for.

Posted by: anonday ()
Date: May 16, 2020 06:53AM

George x, thanks for posting. I found the Sedona Method in 2010, and I agree with everything you said. The best part was how they don't even know it's a scam. I believe the creators scammed themselves, charming subsequent people into believing. I honestly believed in it, but it's nothing more than a meditative exercise for imagining concepts as actual objects we can let go of.

I think the Sedona Method is interesting to consider but definitely not worth paying for. I had no idea there was an actual course. I thought the book was pricey at $10!

Date: July 08, 2021 11:15PM

hey i just saw you reply ...after a year:P. Yeah that was what i have come to believe now that a scammer is not only the one who does it intentionally but unintentionally too. But in the end they can both do damage. I personally don t believe that any type of "method" like that is worth considering. That s the problem It s not about a "method". I rely this on a really basic truth which we all kinda know i believe "you make simple things into A THING you get messed up." It s great to hear that there other people see through these bullshit. Because the "fans" of these guys are too hooked to see it ,it s nice to hear there others on the other side.
i hope my frustaration and anger about these guys goes away some time but it s still there sometimes and it comes when i realize there are still trash of these books in my head and i get frustrated.

Current Page: 24 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.