Healing the Father Wound/Healing the Mother Wound
Posted by: ILike2WatchTV ()
Date: October 15, 2008 08:00AM

[www.howworkshops.com]

Any attendees? Any thoughts? Anyone hear of these folks?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Healing the Father Wound/Healing the Mother Wound
Posted by: mysticjaw ()
Date: October 16, 2008 09:11PM

This is a LGAT/Cult organization. Look at the backgrounds and credentials of the group leaders. Not one squint of anything truly clinical in group work. Their works are experiential, which is also a good sign that they are not truly qualified to lead such groups. Tantrum yoga? My skepticism is high and my red flags are up all over the place. I have seen this work before in other LGATS and cults. There is nothing new here, just new packaging on an old new age thought. I suspect that they are inducing false catharsis in people.

Posted by: jiggidy ()
Date: March 10, 2009 09:21PM

It is associated with Mankind Project/Woman Within

Posted by: ILike2WatchTV ()
Date: March 11, 2009 12:55AM

Yup, yup and yup.
Those are all things I know.

I guess I was looking for more specific information.

I've been to their activities via my partner; my partner puts a lot of stock in their schtick.

I'm too skeptical at heart to be lead easily but since it's all so secretive I want to know more.

Come on, no one has ever infiltrated these groups???!!????

Posted by: jiggidy ()
Date: March 26, 2009 02:58AM

This is put on by Mankind Project. It is one of their many "trainings" they offer after their initial NWTA (New Warrior Training Adventure) weekend. I was involved heavily with the sister organization, Woman Within for 4 years and am very, very sorry I was. The men's side is more insidious. My ex was and still is heavily involved with MKP and did both of the trainings you ask about. He is a narcissist, sociopath, and abuser - and is quickly moving his way up through the ranks - that should speak volumes. After he did his weekend, he became even MORE violent and controlling, but now had a group of women-haters to back him up. If you have any more specific questions, i would be happy to answer them

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.