PSI SEMINARS RUINS THREE MORE MARRIAGES AFTER THEIR RETURN FROM PSI7,
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: September 23, 2008 12:35PM

Here is more emails going back and forth. Problems in marriage after their return from PSI7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: [PSI7Team471] Any feedback?
On Mon, 9/22/08, Bxxxx Axxxx
Subject: [PSI7Team471] Any feedback?
To: PSI7Team471@yahoogroups.com

Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 6:57 PM
Strange I thought. My husband got out of psi7 and since then or I should say since we went to these classes he's been different. Not
in a good way. Example, since basic in July he's went out and turned his phone off about 8-9 times. In the 7 yrs we been together
he did that maybe 2x. He's been very cold towards me where as before he was a lot warmer. He accused me of taking interest in
someone from psi7 no idea where that came from. He said he see how people are so friendly up there and wonder what I was doing??????
How weird is that. It seems a lot of his team mates found someone on the ranch and did not care about the 30 day rule. Not my
problem. I told him our team was serious about our shit and I couldn't say for others but no I was not even thinking of it. I had
a whole lotta my own bs to deal with. So this whole being responsible for yourself thing has been challenging to work with.
However I been totally surprising myself. The angry Bxxxx would have had a divorce by now after I got done doing the pay back.
wow. I don't want to be that way and I realized that by me being mean to him that is what gets him to get into shape. What an eye
opener. So this past weekend he did it again this time for the whole weekend. Which was his first weekend home since he went to
psi7. He had to work for 2 wks in cali before he came home after psi7. I know why we attracted each other in the first place but now
I no longer am willing to go back to my ego. It never did serve me. However, it would have served me in making my husband act
right. Scary. So talk about realization. I will never go back to that, even if it means parting ways. I talked to him like I never
did before after this weekend. I told him that I will not go back to operating from ego, so this is what's in my heart that I was
really hurt and he's been taking this new loving me for granted. Based on results. When he graduated psi7 we established rules for
our marriage which he has broke every one repeatedly even the ones he has made. Still doesn't make it right for me to break them too.
I been going through some major trials especially within my marriage. I told him I choose not to be a taker and will not do
things back to him however I am no ones door mat. So we spoke as we always do and I went to church Wednesday night and he came and met
me there. We saw a counselor Thursday night where he said he realized how much I changed and freaked him out in a sense because
he hasn't made that kind of changes. Pretty interesting. Then I told him I hope for his self that he is sure about what he wants and
is doing it to be a better man not changing because I will walk if he doesn't change. Then it will just keep resurfacing. It has been
a challenging ride for me in my marriage. I It made me realize how empowered I am and thanx for some people from the team reminding of
rule #6. Reminding of how far I have come and to be responsible for me. I found myself picking at him and realized I was doing it just
because I was frustrated with myself. The bottom line is that I just wasn't willing to give him me anymore. The real me. I tried
justifying how he doesn't deserve to know the real me and therefore I'll just talk 2 him from my ego. wow what a trip. I so had to
call of me forward lately to shift constantly all my negative thoughts. In the corner of my eye I could see my whole list of
justifications for why I'm going to get a divorce and never speak to him in a really long time. His family was even adding to my
justification list. I so had to stop and focus and call forth the real me to be responsible and shift this to a positive path for
myself. I know, a long message. Thanks for taking the time to read it. So I have and I have been noticing when I am in resistance a
lot faster now. I thank god for psi it has definitely helped my children as well have a better mother. I know I can do anything
literally. Any feedback? Where do you draw the line between not being a door mat or how can I tell if I'm just taking a back door?
If rules was established and constantly broken by one player? The player breaking it is saying there's nothing wrong with it but they
don't want me to play by the same rules. What is that communicating?

(OK, DOES ANYONE SEE A PATTERN HERE? LOOKS LIKE THE HUSBAND HAS FOUND ANOTHER WOMAN AND IS GETTING READY TO DUMP HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE HAD COME BACK AS A PSI BITCH.)
Dear Bxxxxx,

What a kind and open heart you have! My advise would be do not give up your positive, giving side - sounds like you are trying to stay on the right path but are experiencing major turbulence! I want to share with you that I just watched the movie that Rob recommended, 'The Secret', then I watched it 4xs over. Some relevant excerpts: The Law of Attraction states if we stay positive and focused on what we want, we are bound to attract it in our lives (and vice verse)... in a relationship it is easy to see/feel the negative things... so try writing down all the things that are going 'right' and all the things you appreciate in your husband - that he has contributed (perhaps ask him to do the same) and share the list every day. Listen openly just as we did in class. Just a thought...

(THEN SHE RECEIVES THE "SUPPORT" FROM HER POD-MATE)

My husband also returned from PSI7 last month and we are working on the fundamentals. (WORKING ON THE FUNDAMENTALS)

It takes effort but "When You Put Your Heart in it", and "Honesty", you may experience some "Precious Pain" and "Lessons Learned" but "If We Hold on Together", you will "Believe <you> Can Fly"... "My Wish" for you is complete love and happiness so "Dive" in, lead with your heart and go after the life you deserve!

Hugs,
Jxxxx

Hey Bxxxx dont give up! I also have had some troubles with my hubby and am know seeing our marriage therapist again. Remeber old habits dont just disappear cuz u went to 7! it takes 90 days to install new habits. fight on, ur not a quiter! continue the counseling and hopefully the resentment and breaking of rules will stop. only u know what ur relatinship is like so be careful on the feedback cuz we will comment on what was wrote and do not know all that has happened between you both. My rule has always been if there is no physical or mental abuse then there is hope for a future together. I hope in your case its not that. being married is a learning process....so learn what works and toss out what doesn't. I love u and hope that with counseling and alot of love u are able to work things out!!!
(AND ANOTHER ONE; STARTING COUNSELING?????)

THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR AT LEAST THREE COUPLES THANKS TO PSI SEMIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSI SEMINARS RUINS THREE MORE MARRIAGES AFTER THEIR RETURN FROM PS
Date: October 23, 2008 11:23AM

Well people; PSI does it again. Another family going down the tubes for the almighty dollar. This was posted on another site today.

“PSI: The Homewrecker
First of all I would like to congradulate all of the emotionally uneven and financially distressed adults who took PSI and enjoyed it. Congrats, you're still not OK because you think paying someone to listen to them tell you how to be successful for four day.

I would just like to say that PSI may is 100% brainwash, and 0% helpful. My mom and her boyfriend have been involved with PSI for years and it is tearing our family apart. Now I'm not just talking about the people in my house, I literally mean all of my extended family.

There are five children in the house, one of which is disabled. I am teh oldest, 17, and am getting kicked out of my house because my mom is so obsessed with psi that she thinks I shouldn't be allowed to have my negative opinions on it.

The second oldest, my step-sister, is constantly guilted into going to PSI gatherings and parties. Finally she agreed to go to the basic..she left after two hours. There are three more, my 14 year old step-brother, my 12 year old step-brother, and the youngest, my little sister 11.

My parents are very seldom around. Why? Because they are at PSI. We are neglected to the point that we are forced to take care of each other, and many adults around me have suggested we call CPS. Thye haven't gone grocery shopping in almost three months. Sure were not starving, but thats because we have things around to eat like jelly, ranch, and barbeque sauce.

All my parents do is complain about our money situation, but all they do is spend thier money on PSI.

I don't think you people realize that they are in it FOR THE MONEY.

Hey PLD we want you guys to play a ***. Whoever sells the more "accept your greatness" PSI buttons wins the game!

Meaning" whoever makes the most money for us wins.

My grandmother had 20,000 dollars to her name fro retirement, and now it's PSI's.

My grandma was forced to live with us and I now sleep on the loveseat in the living room. Im nearly six feet tall, and have back problems. I don't even fit on the couch. Not a big deal but it still ***.

My extended family hates PSI for what it has done to my family and how my brothers and sisters and I are neglected how my grandmother has spent everything she has on psi.

My mom and step-dad often fight about psi too, causing them to a near divorce.

It is the only thing they talk about from when they wake up to when they go to sleep at night.

Thanks mom for spending $4650.00 to do psi7, because we haven't money for new toothbrushes in a year.”

Date: December 13, 2008 11:45PM

This was posted on a blog I just found.

"Hey everyone. I feel the need to get this out in the air so that none of you fall victim to this scam. This is a group called PSI. They host seminars which cost $480 for the “Basic” (first of a series). They try to sell you other seminars that cost upwards of $3500. They market these seminars as teaching you many useful tools like motivation, time management, letting go of your inhibitions, yada yada yada. Basically, for the “low cost” of the seminar, we will fix all your problems. I know someone who personally went through part of this and I am warning you, they use mild brainwashing techniques and are very demeaning. They get you locked into a state where you need to keep hearing these seminars in order to function. They can easily ruin your life be convincing you that you should get what you want now without having to work for it. Many people come out and buy houses they cant afford, max out their credit cards (or what is left after you have charged them for the cost of the seminar), and even break up with spouses and friends because their spouses are not taking the courses.

Please use extreme caution if any of your friends ask you to go to one of these. Make sure you look up some of the stories yourself if you are thinking of going. Type in “PSI Seminar” into Google and read for yourself."

Date: January 17, 2009 11:35AM

I just found this one on an online dating service. Does any of the language used by this woman sound familiar? The same type of words and phases spouted by the PSI Graduates everywhere. Brainwashed to parrot the same things over and over and by change to hope that will find what they seek? Why do these people throw their relationships away only to try and "find" themselves with on line dating?

"Like most, I enjoy the finer things in life - yet know that some of the most precious things in life are truly priceless. I love to travel, enjoy quiet evenings with great wine and conversation, a fun night on the town with a great group of friends, or entertaining and hosting small gatherings at my home.

Friends...Family...Love (and not necessarily in that order) are three constants in my life and are incredibly important to me. I am lucky to be surrounded by so many beautiful people in my world.

I am intelligent, loyal, funny, confident, vibrant, driven, passionate, ambitious, giving, communicative, open, and sincerely grateful for all that I have in my life.

Laughter is not only important, it is a main ingredient in my day to day world...and must be in yours too.

To me, life is far too short not to live it with intention... To love generously, live a life well played (with no regrets), to laugh often, to continue to learn, to "pay it forward", to not settle for the "status quo", and perhaps most importantly - to share all that I have to give and all that life has to offer with someone who shares (and truly appreciates) all of these qualities and more... this is what/whom I am in search of.

Once found...the possibilities are truly endless. Rest assured, there is so much more to the "story of me", and there will continue to be new "chapters" written. Discovery is the best part... So, if I find the door marked "you" and I walk through it, will I find the better part of me?"

Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: February 01, 2009 10:17PM

You can add another marriage to the long list of People who had attended PSI

Date: February 08, 2009 12:34AM

Rudy
You can add another marriage to the long list of People who had attended PSI

Sorry Rudy that you lost you're wife to PSI. I can fully understand what you're going through.

Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: February 19, 2009 09:32AM

Steve989, I've read most, if not all your posts, and can't understand how you survived it. I feel like I'm going to break down any minute and my wife, who as since left, doesn't seem to care. The change is her is so drastic I still wake up (when I do manage to sleep) and think this is a bad dream. I have never felt so lost in my life and I am scared she is going to lose herself in this program.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: March 08, 2009 10:09AM

Steve989
Strange I thought. My husband got out of psi7 and since then or I should say since we went to these classes he's been different. Not
in a good way. Example, since basic in July he's went out and turned his phone off about 8-9 times. In the 7 yrs we been together
he did that mayb

e 2x. He's been very cold towards me where as before he was a lot warmer. He accused me of taking interest in
someone from psi7 no idea where that came from. He said he see how people are so friendly up there and wonder what I was doing??????
How weird is that. It seems a lot of his team mates found someone on the ranch and did not care about the 30 day rule. Not my
problem. I told him our team was serious about our shit and I couldn't say for others but no I was not even thinking of it. I had
a whole lotta my own bs to deal with. So this whole being responsible for yourself thing has been challenging to work with.
However I been totally surprising myself. The angry Bxxxx would have had a divorce by now after I got done doing the pay back.
wow. I don't want to be that way and I realized that by me being mean to him that is what gets him to get into shape. What an eye
opener. So this past weekend he did it again this time for the whole weekend. Which was his first weekend home since he went to
psi7. He had to work for 2 wks in cali before he came home after psi7. I know why we attracted each other in the first place but now
I no longer am willing to go back to my ego. It never did serve me. However, it would have served me in making my husband act
right. Scary. So talk about realization. I will never go back to that, even if it means parting ways. I talked to him like I never
did before after this weekend. I told him that I will not go back to operating from ego, so this is what's in my heart that I was
really hurt and he's been taking this new loving me for granted. Based on results. When he graduated psi7 we established rules for
our marriage which he has broke every one repeatedly even the ones he has made. Still doesn't make it right for me to break them too.
I been going through some major trials especially within my marriage. I told him I choose not to be a taker and will not do
things back to him however I am no ones door mat. So we spoke as we always do and I went to church Wednesday night and he came and met
me there. We saw a counselor Thursday night where he said he realized how much I changed and freaked him out in a sense because
he hasn't made that kind of changes. Pretty interesting. Then I told him I hope for his self that he is sure about what he wants and
is doing it to be a better man not changing because I will walk if he doesn't change. Then it will just keep resurfacing. It has been
a challenging ride for me in my marriage. I It made me realize how empowered I am and thanx for some people from the team reminding of
rule #6. Reminding of how far I have come and to be responsible for me. I found myself picking at him and realized I was doing it just
because I was frustrated with myself. The bottom line is that I just wasn't willing to give him me anymore. The real me. I tried
justifying how he doesn't deserve to know the real me and therefore I'll just talk 2 him from my ego. wow what a trip. I so had to
call of me forward lately to shift constantly all my negative thoughts. In the corner of my eye I could see my whole list of
justifications for why I'm going to get a divorce and never speak to him in a really long time. His family was even adding to my
justification list. I so had to stop and focus and call forth the real me to be responsible and shift this to a positive path for
myself. I know, a long message. Thanks for taking the time to read it. So I have and I have been noticing when I am in resistance a
lot faster now. I thank god for psi it has definitely helped my children as well have a better mother. I know I can do anything
literally. Any feedback? Where do you draw the line between not being a door mat or how can I tell if I'm just taking a back door?
If rules was established and constantly broken by one player? The player breaking it is saying there's nothing wrong with it but they
don't want me to play by the same rules. What is that communicating?

(OK, DOES ANYONE SEE A PATTERN HERE? LOOKS LIKE THE HUSBAND HAS FOUND ANOTHER WOMAN AND IS GETTING READY TO DUMP HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE HAD COME BACK AS A PSI BITCH.)
Dear Bxxxxx,

What a kind and open heart you have! My advise would be do not give up your positive, giving side - sounds like you are trying to stay on the right path but are experiencing major turbulence! I want to share with you that I just watched the movie that Rob recommended, 'The Secret', then I watched it 4xs over. Some relevant excerpts: The Law of Attraction states if we stay positive and focused on what we want, we are bound to attract it in our lives (and vice verse)... in a relationship it is easy to see/feel the negative things... so try writing down all the things that are going 'right' and all the things you appreciate in your husband - that he has contributed (perhaps ask him to do the same) and share the list every day. Listen openly just as we did in class. Just a thought...

(THEN SHE RECEIVES THE "SUPPORT" FROM HER POD-MATE)

My husband also returned from PSI7 last month and we are working on the fundamentals. (WORKING ON THE FUNDAMENTALS)

It takes effort but "When You Put Your Heart in it", and "Honesty", you may experience some "Precious Pain" and "Lessons Learned" but "If We Hold on Together", you will "Believe <you> Can Fly"... "My Wish" for you is complete love and happiness so "Dive" in, lead with your heart and go after the life you deserve!

Hugs,
Jxxxx

Hey Bxxxx dont give up! I also have had some troubles with my hubby and am know seeing our marriage therapist again. Remeber old habits dont just disappear cuz u went to 7! it takes 90 days to install new habits. fight on, ur not a quiter! continue the counseling and hopefully the resentment and breaking of rules will stop. only u know what ur relatinship is like so be careful on the feedback cuz we will comment on what was wrote and do not know all that has happened between you both. My rule has always been if there is no physical or mental abuse then there is hope for a future together. I hope in your case its not that. being married is a learning process....so learn what works and toss out what doesn't. I love u and hope that with counseling and alot of love u are able to work things out!!!
(AND ANOTHER ONE; STARTING COUNSELING?????)

THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR AT LEAST THREE COUPLES THANKS TO PSI SEMIN

Oh My God. I thought I had issues

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.