Current Page: 2 of 3
Testing testing...new member
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: August 09, 2004 06:41PM

I'll ignore that because you claim you aren't here to cause trouble...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mozart ()
Date: August 10, 2004 12:23AM

With "friendly" people like you around to welcome new members I'm sure the forum has enough people to cause trouble for them 8)

Posted by: Templar ()
Date: August 10, 2004 06:23AM

Coz also demonstrated his appreciation for my post.
See, you try to play all innocent and act all hurt when I call your bluff. Not my fault youre as dumb as a brick and easier to read than a comic book. Its people like you that provide me with the occasional reminder as to why 'new names' dont get any respect from me, because new names like yours tend to be the ones who stir up the stink.

As for rushing to defend Coz, my post wasnt defensive in its nature, yours was. "High horse" indeed. Just go back to riding Tony's Bologna Pony, hope you like that special Oscar Meyers Taste!!

Nice try Mozart but simply not good enough, thanks for playing.

Its so nice to always be right.

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: August 10, 2004 01:17PM

Sylvia - I'll match your test post and raise you another...

Posted by: Aurora ()
Date: August 11, 2004 08:06AM

test post

Posted by: Sylvia ()
Date: August 11, 2004 12:34PM

Hey C. Oz,

Thanks for inviting me to your poker game! I just love Australians . . .

Would you like some Thiamine on the rocks? It'll improve your game.

I'm still working on my Vitamin and Mineral post. They are so good for your brain . . .

As always, I hope this goes through! See ya later.

Sylvia

Date: August 11, 2004 08:27PM

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for the Aussie appreciation. Something tell me this is the one lighthearted thread on this board - just a slight mention of Tony and no other LGATs in sight.

So - the big question is: Which country is going to scoop the medal tally in the Pool in Athens? Will it be USA or will it be Australia or will it be The Netherlands - Inga's looking in peak race condition.

Oz

Date: August 11, 2004 09:08PM

Oh C. Oz . . .

Of course it will be the USA. Unless some nasty terrorists blow our people up . . . Then you guys will have a chance!

Yes, that Tony, he always does things in a big way, even here. I'm glad Cosmo is telling the story though.

Maybe I'll pop over to that thread for a few minutes . . . and talk a bit about firewalking!

Sylvia

Date: August 11, 2004 10:50PM

Oh Sylvia - The USA swim team will be safe from terrorists but not safe from the Aussie mean machine swim team. Seriously, it should all be allot of fun.

Firewalking - yep, I've done that during my Kiyosaki days. I got the most amazing high from that phoney experience. From what I understand, hot coals actually transmit heat very slowly. Firewalking would be allot different, (and dangerous), if participants walked on sheet metal heated to the same temperature as the hot coals...

Oz

Date: August 12, 2004 09:42PM

Hey C.O.,

So my post did go through!

Yes, the Olympics will be great fun.

As for firewalking, some people do manage to get burned. I got a couple of hot spots from the first one I did. It's not magic that most people don't, but I tended to some people's nasty blistered feet at a firewalking intensive once. The whole bottoms of their feet were covered with blisters. Very nasty. Poor people. They were tough though. I wouldn't touch sheet metal with a ten foot pole. To me it's really about facing fear. I'll write more about that later. I have a project I must attend to.

See ya soon.

Sylvia

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.