Posted by: caligari ()
Date: August 09, 2008 08:59AM

Enjoyed this parody:

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Forum for Cats
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: August 10, 2008 03:12PM

Hilarious. And the cat is so natural at being indifferent, too!

John

Date: August 11, 2008 12:51AM

John Fox
Hilarious. And the cat is so natural at being indifferent, too!

John

I chuckled for quite awhile after The Forum for Cats. I have 3 cats; maybe I can give them an Intro.

;)

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: August 11, 2008 03:34AM

excellent video! But I wonder what will happen to the cat. Will it become the first Cat Forum Leader? I doubt it...it seemed mostly interested in the food offered.

Posted by: pauker ()
Date: August 11, 2008 09:51AM

Just keep an eye on that cat's sleep patterns.

Posted by: billie ()
Date: August 14, 2008 07:13AM

Yes it's a very funny video. I post alot on youtube, that's actually how I found this message board (thank you nettie!) The guy who did that video has blocked me from commenting, I'm not sure why as I'm usually fighting with lekkies over there. Seems odd to me that he would block me. Thoughts anyone? Am I being to aggressive picking fights? Too much of a troll perhaps?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2008 07:20AM by billie.

Date: August 14, 2008 08:42AM

billie
Yes it's a very funny video. I post alot on youtube, that's actually how I found this message board (thank you nettie!) The guy who did that video has blocked me from commenting, I'm not sure why as I'm usually fighting with lekkies over there. Seems odd to me that he would block me. Thoughts anyone? Am I being to aggressive picking fights? Too much of a troll perhaps?

Welcome Billie.

I'm not sure why Brad is blocking people. He was moderating my comments last time I posted; I may be blocked now. Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with what's happening in the comments; not sure.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 14, 2008 10:44AM

Some cats may be natural 'FLs'.

One person had a cat at her store and decided to take Pearl into her home because Pearl was getting a bit too venturesome and the lady feared Pearl would get herself lost.

She took Pearl home--and P was an adolescent kitten. There were already 3 older cats in the household..but right away, Pearl, despite being youngest and the newcomer, established herself as Top Cat.

'Sheesh' one of us said, 'She could be the reincarnation of Madonna, except Madonna is still alive!'

A cat like that could become Forum Leader.

But...apart from that, how would you get cats to comply?

My cat would shove her butt in my face all the time.

But whenever I had to examine her ass--she got all prudish and ran away.

I'd be in the bathroom, she'd howl until I let her in. I'd shut the bathroom door to keep the warm air in the room--and shed howl to be let out.

I'd let her out of the bathroom and as soon as I shut the door, she'd yell to be let back into the bathroom.

No...I dont see cats allowing themselves to be processed through an LGAT.

Or...should we say, LCAT (Large Cat Attitude Training?)

I'd rather be bossed around by a cat, any day of the week, than by some human on a power trip.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2008 10:46AM by corboy.

Posted by: billie ()
Date: August 15, 2008 12:42AM

Thanks caligari,

It was a mistake. I sent Brad a pm from another account to ask him why, he said he meant to block ziggy (or whatever his name is today) and unintentionally blocked me.

Date: August 15, 2008 01:58AM

billie
Thanks caligari,

It was a mistake. I sent Brad a pm from another account to ask him why, he said he meant to block ziggy (or whatever his name is today) and unintentionally blocked me.

Oh good. Yea, I didn't think Brad meant to block you.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.