asking for help for a page on Landmark
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: July 30, 2004 09:50PM

the cliché. the relationship ended after one partner got involved in Landmark. I thought that I would create an alphabetical registry.

simple. first name of person. location of person. relationship with person. one or two lines about what happened.

I have a few questions. who would put up a page for free? how do you set it up so that a tally goes up of people whose first name starts with, say, the letter J, and gets updated automatically?

since this question goes off-topic you can send me a private message if you like.[/i]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: July 31, 2004 09:55AM

Acid - A log of relationship breakups caused by Landmark participation is a good idea. I'd put my two lines in it for sure!

Oz

Posted by: Montreal ()
Date: September 29, 2004 12:40PM

"the relationship ended after one partner got involved in Landmark"

Excellent idea!!!! I would put my name on the list!!!!!!

My relationship of 5 years, ended because he got involved with a Landmarkemian that introduced him to Landmark,, Double Whammy!!!! :(

Date: September 29, 2004 12:46PM

I never did get around to finding out a free website provider or figure out what sort of software such a site would have to have.

Posted by: glam ()
Date: September 29, 2004 09:29PM

That would be a great site. I'd be happy to pitch in with graphics, if needed. I don't know how to write code, though, so I have no idea what kind of software would be needed. It does sound like it might be simple to do...I'll see if I can find out more.

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: September 29, 2004 10:10PM

Acid - keep the idea afloat.

All is needed is a few columns

[u:500b750133][b:500b750133]NAME RELATIONSHIP WHAT HAPPENED (50 words) CURRENT STATUS[/b:500b750133][/u:500b750133]

Oz

Date: September 29, 2004 10:25PM

Concerned Oz, I think you mean basic HTML. I mean something a little different, more like a form for visitors to fill out which tabulates automatically the number of respondents from, say, Michigan, without intervention from me.

I just realized I know of a site with a similar format so I will go ask them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.