Dangerous Persuaders - essential free book
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 03:16AM

This link was posted to another section but is so important that I hope the moderator doesn't mind me repeating it here.

Those of you involved in any cults, personal development courses, any abusive organisations or know of anyone about to get involved in any of these groups, PLEASE read Dangerous Persuaders by Louise Samways. It's availabe FREE and can be down loaded on line:

[www.louisesamways.com.au]

This book helped me alot after I came out of a highly abusive personal development course called Money and You.

I highly recommed it!

Wiser Aussie

===============

July 20, 2008 10:40PM SeekingTruth
Date Added: 02/13/2007

Re: Dangerous Persuaders - Down Load FreeExcellent book. Blows open a whole barrel of subversive techniques used by LGATs and Cults. It is horrifying to read of the author's experiences from those who purport to be at one with the spritual and personal development of their vulnerable punters. Rocks through cars windows, death threats, etc., all bring the whole LGAT / Cult industry into disrepute. Those heading and leading these despicable organisations - all of them - are only in it for the money and are nothing but abusive scum.

===============

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dangerous Persuaders - essential free book
Posted by: Wiser Aussie ()
Date: October 09, 2022 09:27PM

You can get the free download by searching:

Dangerous Persuaders book pdf or

www.louisesamways.com.au

This is the exception to receiving something free. Its genuine.
A donation is optional.

Thank you for highlighting this.

It helped me tremendously in understanding what happened to me in Money and You.

In fact various groups are mentioned including Money and You, Hoffman Process, Landmark Forum etc

Wiser

The Psychology of Cults - ABC Radio National
Posted by: Wiser Aussie ()
Date: October 13, 2022 11:04PM

The following link -

"The Psychology of Cults - ABC Radio National"

features Louise Samways on a Podcast speaking on the subject of how cults operate and the methods used.

The second Podcast a former member of a personal development course speaks of her experience.

Wiser Aussie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.