[u:a6513b2da0][b:a6513b2da0]MONEY & YOU - CREATED DISASTER! Thanks to Robert Kiyosaki, Wayne Morgan and Blair Singer![/b:a6513b2da0][/u:a6513b2da0]
[b:a6513b2da0]Excellerated Business Schools Seminars Made My Life Worse![/b:a6513b2da0]
1. I became a seminar junky. Each seminar was a drug. The time between seminars was a painful process. I felt alone, isolated and depressed. Literally experiencing 'withdrawals'. It didn't take much convincing from staff at the 'franchise group', that I just HAD TO DO "one more seminar" to feel that "high" again.
2. I couldn't relate to my parnter and family like I could to these people. I thought EVERYONE, the entire human race, needed to do [b:a6513b2da0]'Money & You', Rebirthing and Auditing[/b:a6513b2da0] etc. If they didn't they were less than me, not 'special', not 'the chosen ones' and not 'the elite'. Consequently, convincing my spouse about my new found knowledge i.e. my attempts to CONVERT, caused years of friction with my spouse, friends and within myself. There were many times I thought I had to leave my spouse and drop my friends because they were SP's (Suppressive Personalities i.e. Auditing/Scientology loaded language). Others people actually left their spouses/partners.
3. I left my job within weeks of doing the LGAT because it wasn't what I loved. We were told that working in a job you hated was selling your body, mind and soul i.e. [b:a6513b2da0]"Prostitute Syndrome[/b:a6513b2da0]".
4. Constant and obsessive [b:a6513b2da0]MYSTICAL INTERPRETATION [/b:a6513b2da0]to everything that happened in my life.
a) Decision Making was difficult so I'd consult The Runes, Angel Cards, Clairvoyants, The Tarot, The Pendulum or pick up a book and open it to any page at random hoping there was some hidden message from 'the divine' on that page.
b) A 'sore throat' for e.g. meant "What aren't you saying that you need to".
c) If one saw an owl or an ant crossed paths the Native American "Medicine Cards" were consulted.
d) The [b:a6513b2da0]INVISIBLE was more real than reality [/b:a6513b2da0]e.g. Guardian Angels and constantly being aware of their presence or being watched. Bodywork taught, if one had pain in a particular part of the body, there was an invisible spear or weapon there causing that pain. If a light bulb shattered it was because someone was angry in the room.
5. I was addicted to [b:a6513b2da0]COINCIDENCES & SYNCHRONICITIES[/b:a6513b2da0], that were supposed to be sign posts that I was on the right track in life. I was taught that they were messages from the universe or god, that guided and directed. When they didn't happen I was on a wrong path. It was an emotional roller coaster. When synchronicities occurred I was on such a 'high". These extreme highs and lows were a torment!
6. Felt GUILT that I conned people, to save my BUTT, in main city street for MONEY to go to some bogus cause in [b:a6513b2da0]"Creating Wealth"[/b:a6513b2da0] (LGAT-Part 2 of Money & You). Each team member had to raise $100 each or not return to seminar i.e. SHAME.
7. [b:a6513b2da0]JUDGEMENT was impaired[/b:a6513b2da0]. Judgement meant one was 'below the line of RESPONSIBILITY', therefore for years I'd push aside 'critical thinking' that led me to 'trust' everyone and everything because it was wrong to judge. This led to many disasters in negotiations and purchases.
8. [b:a6513b2da0] Money & You Seminar [/b:a6513b2da0]taught "[b:a6513b2da0]FIND YOURSELF A MASTER[/b:a6513b2da0]! ... work for him for FREE until you've learnt what you need to know." This led me to join another cult.
I eventually stopped my association with the 'Franchise Goup' after the [b:a6513b2da0]ABC Four Corners Expose [/b:a6513b2da0]on Robert Kiyosaki and Money & You aired in 1993 and all New Age therapies, a direct result of attending this seminar, by 1995.
It's taken me all these years to pick up the shattered pieces. Knowing what I know now, there is NO WAY I could every recommend such a journey - Money & You Seminar, other Excellerated Business Seminars or anything Robert Kiyosaki represents, to anyone.
Only the successes are mentioned. What happened to me, happened to others. How long can those victimised remain silent? How long can Robert Kiyosaki et al (D.C. Cordova, Blair Singer and Wayne Morgan) [b:a6513b2da0]LIVE IN DENIAL?[/b:a6513b2da0]
I have more posts about the seminar in this thread Topic Title -
[b:a6513b2da0]Excellerated Business Schools - Money & You Seminar Scam[/b:a6513b2da0]