Current Page: 6 of 7
Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki Exposed
Posted by: Towest3 ()
Date: December 19, 2005 04:43AM

Hello Wiser Ausie.
Thank you for replay.
My wife is afected very much in bad direction after geting in LGAT system. She was bright, inteligent highly educated woman 15 years good marriage, two kids, financialy excelent situation. We was good couple, soulmates and she was my best friend.
After first books and tapes she became different. she start to talk about to became milionare in six months, she will write book, bestseler same as R. Kioysaki or T Robbins. She is completly brainwashed and she is under 100% mind control continiously. Also she has developed bipolar disorder (diagnosed as she has breakdown before 2yr and she was at psyhiatric unit one week for opservation) I think she became sick because unappropriate use of mindcontroling stuf even hypnosis at tapes, books and seminars. I am talking from my expirience as I am trained in army for interogating tehniques I could recognise some of the methodes at those tapes. Repetating sentences, raising and dropping tonality and volume is easy recognised purpose and it is with incredible effects on listener.
I was listening some tapes and it is obviously mindcontroling material
to push you on next level, to buy more end more. I am suprised tha autorities leaving those con & scam activities as damage on people, actualy in societu is resonable significient. On the end nations arond the worlg getting damaged, I read that NZ has about $40 milion registered dammage by scams (cults) and Australia ove $ 200mil every year. So in conclusion what we can do as individuals fight those evil masterminds? Who they are actualy? Is it R. Kiyosaki or T Robbins on the very top or they have also "upline"?
thank you towest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Wiser Aussie ()
Date: December 20, 2005 12:04PM

Hi Towest3,

Thanks for your reply. It's sad to hear what happened to your wife. I know someone who has bi polar. There are periods for her when she's really happy, active and out and about and then other times when she's severely depressed and sleeps all day. I really hope your wife can heal and recover the best she can under the circumstances. Recovery is different for everyone. I wish her the very best!

As for your other questions, Marshall Thurber is the creator of the seminar "Money & You" and Kiyosaki and D.C. Cordova ran it. Kiyosaki, Morgan and Singer at the time presented the seminars. Others are presenting it currently. However, Kiyosaki is still presenting Part 2 of "Money & You" called 'Creating Wealth'. As mentioned in last years posts, both [b:7da6385ce4]Robert Kiyosaki and Anthony Robbins are "Money & You"[/b:7da6385ce4] and [b:7da6385ce4]EST graduates[/b:7da6385ce4].

So it seems that [b:7da6385ce4]Marshall Thurber [/b:7da6385ce4]is at the top of the pyramid.

You said some interesting things about the similarity between hypnosis and the interrogation techniques you learnt in the army. Robert Kiyosaki and the cult guru I got involved with have military backgrounds as well. So it makes sense where they learnt the methods of hypnosis.

I don't know that these 'conmen' can be stopped. The bad publicity that Robert Kiyosaki got in the 1990's didn't stop him, he's still doing the same thing and people are still being conned. Even if people are warned they may not listen. I wouldn't listen. I wanted to believe. I was originally brainwashed by Robert Kiyosaki's book. He obviously knows the right words to say to manipulate people in pursuing what he has to offer.

Perhaps suing him may be the answer? However, it would be best if it was a class action, more power in numbers.

[b:7da6385ce4]Marshall Thurber [/b:7da6385ce4] [b:7da6385ce4]MetaQuality Inc.[/b:7da6385ce4] is an attorney and won many cases, so it would be wise only to pursue it if one is 100% sure of winning. Otherwise not worth the pain. I have thought about it many times myself.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Wiser Aussie

Date: December 21, 2005 12:40PM

Thank you for helpful informations.

[/quote] I really hope your wife can heal and recover the best she can under the circumstances. Recovery is different for everyone. I wish her the very best!

As she was adviced from cult, she refuses any therapy or medication to be taken. For bipolar it is worst choice regarding that illnes is progressive, not naturaly curable and in time damage on the brain is biger and biger.

You said some interesting things about the similarity between hypnosis and the interrogation techniques you learnt in the army. Kiyosaki and the cult guru I got involved with have a military 'marines' background as well. So it makes sense where they learnt the methods of hypnosis.

Know anything about how the Royal Marine Commandos (mountain and arctic) UK Special Forces operate? Any clues how to find out more?

I was on the other side of Iron Curtain in some eastern block Army, It was in seventies and I remember alot of brainwashig - hypnotising methods; Three person method, Good, Bad and "Comandier"... Hot and Cold method, endles repeatation method (Who was recruited you, Whom youre recruited?) Confesion book. Black Book, Food and sleep deprivation, uncomfortable body position etc.

Quote:Perhaps suing him may be the answer? However, it would be best if it was a class action, more power in numbers. Marshall Thurber is an attorney and won many cases, so it would be wise only to pursue it if one is 100% sure of winning. Otherwise not worth the pain. I have thought about it many times myself.

Individualy we will lost agains crooks, If we became together we will be strong for some action. We must to find out when are first next seminars in area and take action to alert media that CONMAN comming. If we only talk between each other, I am afraid that word not going out in public...

Merry Christmas and all the best.

Date: December 29, 2005 12:38PM

Hi there Towest,

Thanks for the information about the methods used in the Iron Curtain. Very interesting!

If you feel strongly about going to the media then so be it. Perhaps[b:2d9683eb49] 'Sixty[/b:2d9683eb49] [b:2d9683eb49]Minutes'[/b:2d9683eb49] would be a good one to approach.

I am not prepared, on the other hand. Eventhough I am still angry and hurt. It would have to take more than 2 people to convince me to do the same. Until there is a large group of people willing to come forward, it is enough to voice my opinion and story in this forum.

I am happy to continue to write to you, if you wish it also.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 30, 2005 08:49AM

Towest3
Thank you for helpful informations.
I really hope your wife can heal and recover the best she can under the circumstances. Recovery is different for everyone. I wish her the very best!

As she was adviced from cult, she refuses any therapy or medication to be taken. For bipolar it is worst choice regarding that illnes is progressive, not naturaly curable and in time damage on the brain is biger and biger.

OT- just to say that I have bipolar myself, and it is not a cause of physical brain damage.

Meds are vital to managing it but with the right medication the person can get back to their old self or better than they've ever been.

There is hope:)
Love
Kath

Date: January 06, 2006 05:59PM

Thanks for replay. She refuses firmly any medication or therapy. In same time she deteriorating rapidly. Emotionaly, moraly, financialy she is just shadow what she was before. Her memory is reduced drasticaly.
Brain-imaging studies are helping scientists learn what goes wrong in the brain to produce bipolar disorder and other mental illnesses. New brain-imaging techniques allow researchers to take pictures of the living brain at work, to examine its structure and activity, without the need for surgery or other invasive procedures. These techniques include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), and functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). There is evidence from imaging studies that the brains of people with bipolar disorder may differ from the brains of healthy individuals. As the differences are more clearly identified and defined through research, scientists will gain a better understanding of the underlying causes of the illness, and eventually may be able to predict which types of treatment will work most effectively.

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: January 31, 2006 04:40AM

Here is an article about Kiyosaki and his new game, "Cashflow". It is in today's Houston Chronicle:

[www.chron.com]

If you need a password to read the article, you can get one at www.bugmenot.com

Date: January 31, 2006 07:12AM

Socalled board games are invented by croocks only for one purpose: to recruit fresh members in quick-to-poor shemes. I am investigating whats going on here in Auckland... every forth monday in a month they suck new victims in disater. It is hapened at some restoran at North Shore. My wife was attending to "learn" how to be millionare soon. I think those games are ridicilous nonsense indeed.

Date: February 12, 2006 01:24PM

[u:9c0ccfc75e][b:9c0ccfc75e]"If You Want to be Rich and Happy Don't Go to School?" Robert Kiyosaki's First Book Dated early 1990'[/b:9c0ccfc75e][/u:9c0ccfc75e]

Quotes from book:-[/b]

p.67

[b:9c0ccfc75e]In reference to Mack Trucks,[/b:9c0ccfc75e]

"....mistakes, I called them 'learning experiences' and 'taps on the shoulder' because I feel they are messages telling me I don't know something that I need to find out. If, for some reason, I ignore these 'taps', then later I am usually hit with what I call a 'Mack Truck'. 'Mack Trucks' are the result of ignoring the small 'taps on the shoulder' ".

[b:9c0ccfc75e]The Education System and people are constantly put down in this book and in the seminar 'Money & You',[/b:9c0ccfc75e]
p.100
"...education system has robbed them (i.e. people) of their ability to think."

p.105
"I could train a chimpanzee to be a net millionaire. The more I think about it, a chimpanzee would probably have a better chance of becoming a millionaire than most humans.

My studies led me to discover that while some people are rich and some are poor, it has little to do with formal education ..."

p.180
"I loved money. Everything about it fascinated me. My brother loved cars. We nicknamed him the 'broke-chanic' because he was more interested in taking things apart than he was in putting them back together. My sisters were interested in the arts and spiritual aesthetics. My mother was proud of their hobbies. But money as a hobby - she thought I was greedy. So, while my brother and sisters were encouraged to explore their interests, Mom often expressed her concern about me turning into Donald Duck's rich greedy uncle, [b:9c0ccfc75e]Scrooge McDuck[/b:9c0ccfc75e]. ....

p.185
"... In concluding this chapter, I want to acknowledge that my mother was correct. It is one of my greatest regrets, however, that she died before she saw her son metamorphisize from a[b:9c0ccfc75e] fat, rich maggot [/b:9c0ccfc75e]to a human being...."

So there you have it in his own words! His mother is still right!

WA

Date: February 12, 2006 06:39PM

You see Wiser Aussie, when I am reading those segments from R kiyosaki book I have acurate impression that hi is very sick man. His big mistake in whole process is when he damaging families like mine... He will pay one day.

Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.