Current Page: 5 of 7
Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki Exposed
Posted by: Wiser Aussie ()
Date: December 01, 2005 11:08AM

[u:3999ba2c4c][b:3999ba2c4c]MONEY & YOU THE "BLOCKS GAME" CAUSED MY BREAKDOWN[/b:3999ba2c4c][/u:3999ba2c4c]

Does anyone know more about [b:3999ba2c4c]Psychotic Breaks? [/b:3999ba2c4c]

I wonder if this is what happened to me in the [b:3999ba2c4c]'blocks game'?[/b:3999ba2c4c]

Wiser Aussie

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: December 06, 2005 01:56AM

Concerned Oz
The stage was furnished with a flip chart stand and a pot plant.

Um...you do mean a POTTED plant, don't you? I can't imagine that someone like Kiyosaki would have illegal marijuana on the stage during a seminar! I'm getting quite a chuckle picturing it in my head. :lol:

Date: December 06, 2005 09:33AM

Gulab Jamon

Thanks for your sense of humour. Had a good laugh myself!

How do you know Kiyosaki, by the way?

Wiser Aussie

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: December 07, 2005 12:58AM

Wiser Aussie
Gulab Jamon

How do you know Kiyosaki, by the way?

I don't. I've heard of the books and I have one friend in particular who is really into all these types of get-rich-quick schemes and seminars. This friend actually gave me the book "The Millionaire Mind" as a wedding gift! I would have rather had a million dollars, but oh well. ;-)

The author's name is T. Harv Ekar, and it seems like the same type of scam that Kiyosaki is running. They have these "Millionaire Mind" seminars that normally cost a fortune, but you get a FREE admission with purchase of the book. My friend described the seminar ticket to me as if she was giving me a very expensive gift, but in reality it cost her nothing but the price of the book.

If the seminar were actually being held in my area I might go just for the heck of it and report back to you. But the closest one is 4 hours away. My husband has absolutely no interest in going. He saw through the scam right away.

Date: December 09, 2005 10:29AM

Gulab Jamon,

Thanks for your reply.

Are the [b:936abbe7d3]'get rich quick schemes' [/b:936abbe7d3]working for your friend?

I remember [b:936abbe7d3]Robert Kiyosaki[/b:936abbe7d3] and [b:936abbe7d3]Wayne Morgan [/b:936abbe7d3]( the two presenters of the LGAT I did) said they weren't afraid of [b:936abbe7d3]'losing it all' [/b:936abbe7d3]because they've learnt the necessary skills and they would be multi millionaires again within 5 years.

My partner came with me to the information sessions for [b:936abbe7d3]Excellerated Business Schools Money & You seminar i.e. give you [/b:936abbe7d3]something FREE but will cost you in the end, and he saw right through them too.

"[b:936abbe7d3]These people are charlatans!!"[/b:936abbe7d3] I was told, but I didn't want to listen.

So my partner thought it best to let me go and find out for myself. And so I did. It was the biggest mistake I made in my life! I was [b:936abbe7d3]ripped off [/b:936abbe7d3]not only [b:936abbe7d3] financially[/b:936abbe7d3] by [b:936abbe7d3]Robert Kiyosaki and Excellerated Business School[/b:936abbe7d3] et al, but [b:936abbe7d3]emotionally, spiritually [/b:936abbe7d3]and [b:936abbe7d3]psychologically[/b:936abbe7d3].

Not to mention the havoc the 'brainwashing' played in my mind for over a decade. It caused so much trouble in my marriage and all my relationships. I thought I was better than everyone else and if they didn't do 'Money and You' they were not as 'elite', 'special', 'chosen' and 'privileged' as me. I even go rid of friends because I thought they were[b:936abbe7d3] SP's[/b:936abbe7d3] i.e. Suppressive Personalities (a Scientology term for people holding you back in life used in Auditing/Clearing). I thought I had to leave my partner too.

[b:936abbe7d3]Robert Kiyosaki is laughing all the way [/b:936abbe7d3][b:936abbe7d3]to the bank!!! [/b:936abbe7d3]

The up side is I'm much wiser now and examine people's motivates. While before I was very trusting, thinking "I wouldn't rip anyone off or be deceitful to anyone, therefore noone will do it to me" i.e. treat others how you want to be treated, but that isn't reality unfortunately.

Wiser Aussie

Date: December 14, 2005 12:43PM

[u:a6513b2da0][b:a6513b2da0]MONEY & YOU - CREATED DISASTER! Thanks to Robert Kiyosaki, Wayne Morgan and Blair Singer![/b:a6513b2da0][/u:a6513b2da0]

[b:a6513b2da0]Excellerated Business Schools Seminars Made My Life Worse![/b:a6513b2da0]

1. I became a seminar junky. Each seminar was a drug. The time between seminars was a painful process. I felt alone, isolated and depressed. Literally experiencing 'withdrawals'. It didn't take much convincing from staff at the 'franchise group', that I just HAD TO DO "one more seminar" to feel that "high" again.

2. I couldn't relate to my parnter and family like I could to these people. I thought EVERYONE, the entire human race, needed to do [b:a6513b2da0]'Money & You', Rebirthing and Auditing[/b:a6513b2da0] etc. If they didn't they were less than me, not 'special', not 'the chosen ones' and not 'the elite'. Consequently, convincing my spouse about my new found knowledge i.e. my attempts to CONVERT, caused years of friction with my spouse, friends and within myself. There were many times I thought I had to leave my spouse and drop my friends because they were SP's (Suppressive Personalities i.e. Auditing/Scientology loaded language). Others people actually left their spouses/partners.

3. I left my job within weeks of doing the LGAT because it wasn't what I loved. We were told that working in a job you hated was selling your body, mind and soul i.e. [b:a6513b2da0]"Prostitute Syndrome[/b:a6513b2da0]".

4. Constant and obsessive [b:a6513b2da0]MYSTICAL INTERPRETATION [/b:a6513b2da0]to everything that happened in my life.

a) Decision Making was difficult so I'd consult The Runes, Angel Cards, Clairvoyants, The Tarot, The Pendulum or pick up a book and open it to any page at random hoping there was some hidden message from 'the divine' on that page.

b) A 'sore throat' for e.g. meant "What aren't you saying that you need to".

c) If one saw an owl or an ant crossed paths the Native American "Medicine Cards" were consulted.

d) The [b:a6513b2da0]INVISIBLE was more real than reality [/b:a6513b2da0]e.g. Guardian Angels and constantly being aware of their presence or being watched. Bodywork taught, if one had pain in a particular part of the body, there was an invisible spear or weapon there causing that pain. If a light bulb shattered it was because someone was angry in the room.

5. I was addicted to [b:a6513b2da0]COINCIDENCES & SYNCHRONICITIES[/b:a6513b2da0], that were supposed to be sign posts that I was on the right track in life. I was taught that they were messages from the universe or god, that guided and directed. When they didn't happen I was on a wrong path. It was an emotional roller coaster. When synchronicities occurred I was on such a 'high". These extreme highs and lows were a torment!

6. Felt GUILT that I conned people, to save my BUTT, in main city street for MONEY to go to some bogus cause in [b:a6513b2da0]"Creating Wealth"[/b:a6513b2da0] (LGAT-Part 2 of Money & You). Each team member had to raise $100 each or not return to seminar i.e. SHAME.

7. [b:a6513b2da0]JUDGEMENT was impaired[/b:a6513b2da0]. Judgement meant one was 'below the line of RESPONSIBILITY', therefore for years I'd push aside 'critical thinking' that led me to 'trust' everyone and everything because it was wrong to judge. This led to many disasters in negotiations and purchases.

8. [b:a6513b2da0] Money & You Seminar [/b:a6513b2da0]taught "[b:a6513b2da0]FIND YOURSELF A MASTER[/b:a6513b2da0]! ... work for him for FREE until you've learnt what you need to know." This led me to join another cult.

I eventually stopped my association with the 'Franchise Goup' after the [b:a6513b2da0]ABC Four Corners Expose [/b:a6513b2da0]on Robert Kiyosaki and Money & You aired in 1993 and all New Age therapies, a direct result of attending this seminar, by 1995.

It's taken me all these years to pick up the shattered pieces. Knowing what I know now, there is NO WAY I could every recommend such a journey - Money & You Seminar, other Excellerated Business Seminars or anything Robert Kiyosaki represents, to anyone.

Only the successes are mentioned. What happened to me, happened to others. How long can those victimised remain silent? How long can Robert Kiyosaki et al (D.C. Cordova, Blair Singer and Wayne Morgan) [b:a6513b2da0]LIVE IN DENIAL?[/b:a6513b2da0]

I have more posts about the seminar in this thread Topic Title -

[b:a6513b2da0]Excellerated Business Schools - Money & You Seminar Scam[/b:a6513b2da0]
[board.culteducation.com]

Wiser Aussie

Posted by: Towest3 ()
Date: December 15, 2005 10:16AM

Hey Wiser Aussie! Hello from Auckland NZ.
I read your story and it is SO SIMMILAR like my wife (ex) three year long agony.
R Kiyosaki was one of first autors whom suck her in braiwashing, mindcontroling coma.
She is still in trance, everuthing is the same as in your post, plus conmen tony robbins is heavily involved to the stage that she think he is reincarnated JESUS even GOD personaly.
She spending big ammounts of money for crap and I couldnt see the time of Recovery will come anyhow.
Could you please tell me what momentum is crticial for triggering your recovery or it is some long term proces.
thank you towest.

Date: December 16, 2005 11:04AM

Hi there Towest3,

Great to hear from you, yet not so great your ex wife is still in the trance. For me its been a long process 12 years now. Although I've recovered to a degree, not completely yet. I thought I was over the 'hold and grip' of the brainwashing, however I was still operating under their POWERFUL SUGGESTIONS two years ago and still got involved with another cult. So it is a long process. I would like to write to you again as I have limited time at present. I would like to know more about HOW it's affected your ex-wife. Does she still think her experience is 'the best thing that's ever happened to her'? Will write in a few days.

Wiser Aussie

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: December 18, 2005 09:37AM

Honestly, I've never heard of his seminars but I've read a couple of his books and they have helped me with MY finances. I just got "How to Quit Your Job" though and it was INCREDIBLY REPETITIVE. I don't know if that was a tactic or if they just needed to fill pages. It bored me.

The funny thing was RK says you won't be fulfilled as a rich entrepreneur unless you are providing a HELPFUL SERVICE for mankind.

hmmmm

Date: December 18, 2005 12:20PM

[b:48d9c1c6b5][u:48d9c1c6b5]Excellerated Money & You Robert Kiyosaki Exposed[/u:48d9c1c6b5][/b:48d9c1c6b5]

[b:48d9c1c6b5]Robert Kiyosaki [/b:48d9c1c6b5]said the same thing in his first book [b:48d9c1c6b5]"If You want [/b:48d9c1c6b5][b:48d9c1c6b5]to be Rich & Happy Don't Go to School?"[/b:48d9c1c6b5] and in the seminars mentioned in earlier posts about being of SERVICE TO HUMANITY and find what your 'TRUE PURPOSE' is etc. He thinks he is of SERVICE TO HUMANITY and says he doesn't NEED ANY MORE MONEY because he and his wife Kim are [b:48d9c1c6b5]set up [/b:48d9c1c6b5][b:48d9c1c6b5]for life[/b:48d9c1c6b5] (said this in the Rich & Happy book over 12 years ago) yet [b:48d9c1c6b5]money 'keeps pouring in'. [/b:48d9c1c6b5]

Then why does he go to the bank to collect it?

This is one of the many CONFUSING CONTRADICTIONS (i.e. [b:48d9c1c6b5]LIE after [/b:48d9c1c6b5][b:48d9c1c6b5]LIES) [/b:48d9c1c6b5]his seminars are riddled with. Honestly, I think he's deluding himself about being of 'service'. His mother was afraid he'd turn out to be a [b:48d9c1c6b5]SCROOGE McDUCK [/b:48d9c1c6b5]and he regreted that she's no longer alive to tell her [b:48d9c1c6b5]'SHE WAS RIGHT' [/b:48d9c1c6b5]!! Whose to say that SCROOGE McDUCK hasn't reared his ugly head again?

I am still ANGRY that these people STILL get away with it!!!

Robert Kiyosaki claims [b:48d9c1c6b5]NO RESPONSIBILITY & NO ACCOUNTABILITY [/b:48d9c1c6b5]for the people he's [b:48d9c1c6b5]MESSED WITH MENTALLY[/b:48d9c1c6b5]! l

[b:48d9c1c6b5]Robert Kiyosaki, Wayne Morgan and Blair Singer[/b:48d9c1c6b5] are NOT psychologists or psychiatrists, yet they took liberties in using HYPNOSIS (i.e. child regression etc) and [b:48d9c1c6b5]MIND CONTROL [/b:48d9c1c6b5]on unsuspecting people. At no stage before or during the seminar did anyone [b:48d9c1c6b5]ASK[/b:48d9c1c6b5] for our [b:48d9c1c6b5]PERMISSION [/b:48d9c1c6b5]if we'd give [b:48d9c1c6b5]CONSENT[/b:48d9c1c6b5] to be[b:48d9c1c6b5] EXPERIMENTED[/b:48d9c1c6b5] on by [b:48d9c1c6b5]UNQUALIFIED[/b:48d9c1c6b5] business quacks.

They assume that everyone must psychologically breakdown i.e. CLEAR BLOCKS in their language, to operate as a functional and successful human being!! This is sheer ARROGANCE!!

[b:48d9c1c6b5]"Dangerous Persuaders" by Louise Samways,[/b:48d9c1c6b5] says that [b:48d9c1c6b5] NOT EVEN A TRAINED & QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL [/b:48d9c1c6b5]would do 'Regressional Hypnosis' because it really depends on whether the individual can cope with it because it can be HARMFUL.

[b:48d9c1c6b5]Robert Kiyosaki, Wayne Morgan [/b:48d9c1c6b5]and[b:48d9c1c6b5] Blair Singer[/b:48d9c1c6b5] did [b:48d9c1c6b5]MASS REGRESSIONAL HYPNOSIS [/b:48d9c1c6b5]on [b:48d9c1c6b5]THOUSANDS [/b:48d9c1c6b5][b:48d9c1c6b5]OF PEOPLE!! [/b:48d9c1c6b5] Some came out of it ok but others like me were severely harmed and scarred. It has hindered my life in many ways since! I could go on and on about it, but at the end of the day I have to deal with it privately.

I have included the pyschologists quote in a new topic in this thread tiitled:-

[b:48d9c1c6b5]"Dangerous Persuaders" by Louise Samways[/b:48d9c1c6b5]
[board.culteducation.com]

Wiser Aussie

Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.