Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
How do they get people to have success if LGATs are a farce
Posted by: Toni ()
Date: August 11, 2004 11:38PM

"Miracle of Love" as in www.miracle.org
is a cult w/ an LGAT called the "Intensive" designed by a 'spiritual master' named Kalindi. Kalindi is the mouthpiece for God on earth. God is her late husband, the avatar Gourasana, the Intensive is run by Kalindi, and The Lady Gayle (another 'master')
I don't know if they are the same as A Little Course in Miracles. They are NOT the same as the (regular) Course in Miracles group.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: August 12, 2004 11:00AM

The LGAT concept of "Miracle Of Love" reminds me of some thoughts I had in 1991 but more on that at the end...

The 6 Day "Intensive", LGAT differs in its labeling of the state of Transformation with other LGATs. (note the website has a registered mark on "Intensive", a common word - I didn't think that was permissible)

As discussed in other threads, the Transformation process consists of many ingredients, the main ones being:
Control the participant's envrionment via use of room and time;
Enduce sleep deprivation;
Enduce Confusion;
Build expectation - as a rite of passage
Which all leads to an increase in endorphines and a feeling of euphoria.

In most LGATs this feeling is labeled as Transforamation or enlightenment and generally the person feels full of love and very much alive. (though this is a temporary state, for me it lasted 6 months).

Where the "Miracles" LGAT is different is that it labels this feeling as the Love of God.

Where "Miracles" is similar to all other LGATs and Rebirthing is that it commands a demand for Purity.

[b:16636609ad]The 6 day process will:[/b:16636609ad]
"unlock emotions and release deeply held feelings to help you break free from material illusions that have you bound and locked into suffering."

[b:16636609ad]You will be:[/b:16636609ad]
"Spiritually transform at an unheard of rate"

It appears that this LGAT is marketed to people who believe in God, and maybe Christians in particular, given the demographics of USA and Germany. The distinction between the "Miracles" LGAT's Demand for Purity through purging and the Christian ethos of being healed through the Love of God is that:
"Miracles" require the participant to purify him/herself;
"Christianity teaches turning back to God and God purifies through His Love and Grace. - big difference.

Back to my 1991 thought:
After my "Money and You" Robert Kiyosaki LGAT, [board.culteducation.com] I though that the process was so powerful I wanted to talk with a Jesuit Monastry about introducing the "Money and You" LGAT process to those studying for the Priesthood. See, I thought I was experiencing the Love Of God in my LGAT Transformation. I was not. My former girlfriend, Jane, also thought the same when she was involved with Landmark and she thought she felt this love of God while she was involved with a fellow Landmarkian in an audulterus affair. She now knows she was brainwashed by the Landmark LGAT process.

Human beings are more than feelings. We have an interlect and we need to use it to discern scams - Miracles appears to be yet another LGAT scam.

Oz

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: August 13, 2004 08:56AM

Please refer to this RR thread for extensive details on "Miracle Of Love"
[board.culteducation.com]
Oz

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.