Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
being friends with a landmark person
Posted by: john-locke ()
Date: September 02, 2004 12:28PM

glam wrote:

Hi! From what I've heard about the Sterling Institute, its teachings are very anti-relationship and anti-love, and it basically teaches men that women are to be used, you should never fall in love or get emotionally involved with a woman, and that women will break your heart and take all your money. I've also heard that their dogma is the basis for the "Sex and Intimacy" training at Landmark, so it seems the two are at least somewhat related.

If I were you, I'd check out all the info I could at the Rick Ross site, especially the info about coping with cult involvement and recovery:

That asessment is pure fiction from somone who is uninformed. Sterling Institute has its share of wierdos, like the other groups mentioned here, but it is all about relationships, love and honoring women. The opposite of what Glam is suggesting.

Don't be lazy, do your homework!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
being friends with a landmark person
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 02, 2004 08:22PM

John-Locke:

Your comments seem to indicate that you don't "do your homework."

See [www.culteducation.com]

I don't want to go off topic here. But it seems important to point out that Sterling has a deeply troubled history of bad press and complaints, not unlike Landmark Education.

Justin Sterling (AKA ''Artie'' Kasarjian) seems to have essentially copied Werner Erhard's (AKA "Jack" Rosenberg founder of EST) weekend seminar structure and adapted the writings of Robert Bly and John Gray.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.