Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
My friend matt update. He has finally lost it.
Posted by: jp27 ()
Date: July 03, 2008 10:23AM

My Friend matt has finally lost it. He wants to sign up a homeless man for the landmark forum. I almost laughed myself silly when he told me that.

Matt thinks if this homeless stands up and tells landmark about his problems, he will no longer be homeless.

I told Matt the last thing on his mind should be signing this guy up for landmark. I said find him a place to live and get him the help he needs. This homeless guy could have bad metal trouble. Matt can't see that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My friend matt update. He has finally lost it.
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: July 03, 2008 11:59AM

That is scarry, I feel for the homeless guy. But it is precisely the problem of Landmark, they think they can solve all the worlds problems with their "technology". They just don't "get it".

Was the homeless guy receptive to your friend Matt? Is Matt going to pay for the Homeless guy or is Landmark going to give him one of their "Scholarships"?

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: July 03, 2008 08:55PM

I don't think LM will accept him. They want people "that are well" and are handling themselves "responsibly". To be homeless can be caused by a lot of things.

Landmark does not like victims...a homeless person has probably bought into a pretty severe victim state that landmark will probably think even their "powerful" technology cannot cure.

But we will see...maybe they are desperate enough :-)

This post is not intended to be cruel or heartless. I feel for the homeless person. I just don't think doing landmark is right for him/her - or anyone.

Date: July 03, 2008 09:35PM

Zorro
That is scarry, I feel for the homeless guy. But it is precisely the problem of Landmark, they think they can solve all the worlds problems with their "technology". They just don't "get it".

Was the homeless guy receptive to your friend Matt? Is Matt going to pay for the Homeless guy or is Landmark going to give him one of their "Scholarships"?

The homeless guy lives in the alley near landmark. Matt claims the homeless guy is gonna get the 300 from a friend of his. Matt needs just has much help has the homeless guy. His cricital thinking is gone.

Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: July 04, 2008 01:06AM

Wow, that is really scary. LE will probably eat this poor guy alive.

Date: July 04, 2008 01:10AM

nettie
I don't think LM will accept him. They want people "that are well" and are handling themselves "responsibly". To be homeless can be caused by a lot of things.

Landmark does not like victims...a homeless person has probably bought into a pretty severe victim state that landmark will probably think even their "powerful" technology cannot cure.

But we will see...maybe they are desperate enough :-)

This post is not intended to be cruel or heartless. I feel for the homeless person. I just don't think doing landmark is right for him/her - or anyone.

Ahhh...the irony here....they (Landmark) take "well" and "responsible" people and make them "unwell" and "not responsible"....Takes a "nonvictim" and creates a "victim".....takes a person that isn't "homeless" and puts them in a situation that can cause them to be "homeless"...

Date: July 04, 2008 01:37AM

jp27
The homeless guy lives in the alley near landmark. Matt claims the homeless guy is gonna get the 300 from a friend of his. Matt needs just has much help has the homeless guy. His cricital thinking is gone.

This is just plain sickening. This poor homeless guy is going to borrow money, which is probably a fortune to him, and give it to Landmark. These F'n Landmark bastards will probably gladly take this poor guys money.

What makes this even worse is that it's obvious the Homeless guy is trying to better himself and has enough respect for himself to try to pay for the course. Unfortunately the guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

If I was there I would probably actually go and try to find this guy and intervene and halt his recruitment into Landmark.

This really makes me mad!

Landmark Education can cure Homelessness in one weekend.
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: July 04, 2008 02:46AM

Who is he going to borrow the $300 from?
A local street drug dealer loanshark?
Then what? He gets knifed?

Could you imagine if they did a controlled study on homelessness and Landmark?
Take a random group of homeless people, send 1/3 to Landmark, 1/3 to a legit homeless program with job-training and support services, and 1/3 as a control group.

That is all they would have to do.
Landmark has probably secretly tried tests like that using regular people, and they all failed horribly, that is why there are no proper published studies.
They probably end up much worse than the control group who does nothing.

Landmark is a simple-complex Confidence Trick. Its Werner Erhard's self-replicating money-machine Confidence Trick.

Re: Landmark Education can cure Homelessness in one weekend.
Date: July 04, 2008 11:02PM

The Anticult
Who is he going to borrow the $300 from?
A local street drug dealer loanshark?
Then what? He gets knifed?

Could you imagine if they did a controlled study on homelessness and Landmark?
Take a random group of homeless people, send 1/3 to Landmark, 1/3 to a legit homeless program with job-training and support services, and 1/3 as a control group.

That is all they would have to do.
Landmark has probably secretly tried tests like that using regular people, and they all failed horribly, that is why there are no proper published studies.
They probably end up much worse than the control group who does nothing.

Landmark is a simple-complex Confidence Trick. Its Werner Erhard's self-replicating money-machine Confidence Trick.

My friend claims there is some landmark study that say's 99% of people who have done the course had a postive outcome from the course. I think it's BS.

Date: July 04, 2008 11:03PM

Zorro
jp27

This is just plain sickening. This poor homeless guy is going to borrow money, which is probably a fortune to him, and give it to Landmark. These F'n Landmark bastards will probably gladly take this poor guys money.

What makes this even worse is that it's obvious the Homeless guy is trying to better himself and has enough respect for himself to try to pay for the course. Unfortunately the guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

If I was there I would probably actually go and try to find this guy and intervene and halt his recruitment into Landmark.

This really makes me mad!

I told Matt i would help him get the guy into a program or something. Matt got a little pissed off when i said that. Matt said landmark is the only way.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.