Klemmer and Associates
Posted by: Next to Klemmer ()
Date: July 02, 2008 02:56AM

My brother is second in command there and I can tell you that his biography as posted on the Klemmer "leaders" board is 100% crap. He has no degree from SLO only some time in there. Never completed. The only business that he has ever owned that was successfull is one my mom and dad bought for him. A worm (fish bait) route in Oroville, Ca. which was already successfull. He has been involved in other businesses a few I will list: TMF: a completely bankrupt construction company he started and embezzled tens of thousands of dollars from family and friends and has never repaid. SOS another failed construction company he ran fraudulently under my contractors license without my permission while my first wife was dying of cancer. The Oak store in Atascadero, Ca. where he also went bankrupt as well as a second oak store in Santa Maria, Ca. where he also went bankrupt. He has never been successfull until he started this cult with former PSI mainstream speaker Brian Klemmer. He also had a failed motorcycle shop in Atascadero, Ca. years ago. At no time has he ever been successfull without taking other peoples money. One time he went around selling a mock-up of a product that was never real and sold some $250000 worth of this gadget that never was. I thought it was hilarious. Then he sold "hospital beds" to infirmed old women. He and I used to sit out behind the office of TMF drinking coronas and talking about starting a religion based on money. I thought we were joking.
I don't know Klemmer personally but if my brother is his buddy and business partner people grab and hold onto your wallets. You are about to get screwed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Klemmer and Associates
Date: July 03, 2008 06:21AM

Oh,
And did I mention that he and I were both preachers?
Oh,
And does it say 3 kids? Sorry only one biological child.
Any other information anyone needs about Klemmer's #2 guy let me know. I'll be happy to help you out.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 03, 2008 07:35AM

Next to Kemmer:

Please don't attempt to turn this thread into a personal family discussion.

This thread should focus on whatever concerns there are about Klemmer, and not personal matters.

Date: July 03, 2008 08:32AM

Sorry RRmoderator.
Just clarifying the untruths put forth on the Klemmer leaders board from personal knowledge.
And these are concerns about Klemmer and family. The #2 guy there is slime and I know it. Just because I'm his family shouldn't discount my perspective, in fact it should be quite the opposite.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 03, 2008 08:26PM

Next to Klemmer:

Please focus on those issues and facts that are directly relevant to the topic of this thread.

Date: July 25, 2008 09:27PM

The leader board at the Klemmer website has been updated and is nearly the truth now. All except the 3 kids and the successfull businesses. The part about Steve's degree is gone as he never had one.
RR moderator, I have a question, didn't I start this thread? If so Didn't I call the topic "Klemmer and Associates"?
If not I apologize and will start a different thread. Thank you.

Re: Klemmer and Associates Champions Workshop
Posted by: Truth2Myth ()
Date: November 09, 2017 02:29AM

Here is how a LGAT like Klemmer and Associates,PSI Seminars spread and takes advantage of their paying clients !!Remember you are a client not their employee!!

Towards the end of the LGAT class like Personal Mastery or Advanced Leadership from Klemmer, you are likely to feel euphoric. Likely to feel indebted to "klemmer" or the "facilitator" for opening your eyes and your awareness level is high and feel connected to other members of the class.

You will be invited to spread your new found "leadership" role and be "Bold" to advance the Klemmer mission ..and a world that works with no one left out or whatever...thats the "pitch" for you to participate. Don't fall for it. They do this with every class, with everyone that Facilitator has a connection with..its the facilitator's role and job to do this.

You will be asked by the facilitator to demonstrate "Samurai Leadership", by hosting "Champion's Workshops for Klemmer, you are promosied/invited to be personally coached by the facilitator you may feel indebted to...and you spend a LOT of time and energy building a Champion's workshop in exchange for a discount to say, Advanced Leadership or other classes for your family. You have an opportunity to "make a difference", demonstrate leadership" blah blah..and you end up making calls to your friends and families...running around and losing focus..

That is how you help LGATs spread - Word of mouth - friends, families, co-workers!

Pretty soon you will be running around with your mouth asking your friends and families...: - " Are you happy with where you are in life?
Don't you want more and different?

those types of conversations subtly imply - they are not happy, dissatisfied, not good enough, not dreaming big...who are you to decide that for them????? ITs a deficient model of conversation - and Klemmer uses it a LOT! Why would you want to communicate with a subtle" Not enough" to your friends and loved ones?

Think - focus - get on with your life. Don't get sucked into more classes or group think and group identity with being a "Compassionate Samurai".

Lots of achievers all over the world have NEVER heard of Klemmer and associates and their lives are GREAT!!

Klemmer and Associates has plenty of money, they claim to know how to "enroll" ,"sell, cause people to take positive action. Let KLEMMER market their own seminars with their own time and money. Thats their business. Let Klemmer's staff build Champion's workshops.

Re: K&A Personal Mastery - has it changed in last 10 years???
Posted by: mre209 ()
Date: January 25, 2018 12:23AM

Hi T2M,

I appreciate your comments they seem genuine and just make sense. So, my wife just completed the Klemmer personal mastery session this past weekend. $350 for a weekend of personal development, a chance for her to get away seemed legit. Had some discussion with her about how awesome and life changing it could potentially be so I got online and wanted to see what it was all about. Didn't take long to find scam and cult associated with Klemm, first red flag! On sunday early afternoon (i guess at sales pitch time) I get a text asking if we can make it a win / win so that she can go to Colorado (THE NEXT DAY) for a week at the "ranch". She later thought better of that idea, but I learned that she did put down $500 non refundable for the next course. (March) I was steaming mad, especially after what I hard read in the previous 24 hours.

So my conundrum is this: many of the reports I've read about PSI, Lifespring, early Klemmer describe constant berating, swearing, breaking down, telling you how you are worthless etc... Then with the big build up at the end. She reported she was never once yelled at, insulted, made to feel small or a failure... but she did report lots of the same games and exercises I've read about... (truth walk, stare into my eyes, victim accountable, red black game etc...) Crying etc...

It seems that my research and findings regarding early (2009-2010) klemmer training is a bit different than what she is reporting (i trust her). Your posts are recent so I'd like to hear more about your experience, or I think your friends experience. ***To me it feels like they may have softened the rhetoric and language, but still strive for the same result: getting you on an emotional wave (that you may not even realize you are on)... and then sell the next seminar. let me know if you see it differently. She heard about this seminar from a very trusted dear friend so that appears to legitimize it for her.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.