Current Page: 4 of 9
Re: Werner Erhard on Integrity, Morality, Ethics, Legality (not a joke
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: June 17, 2008 11:07AM

pwl
The Landmark Forum is a conversation that involves the discussion of your moral and ethical issues. It doesn't however impose it's own set of morals, ethics, or beliefs upon you. What it does is raise moral and ethical choices to elicit your morals and ethics as they impact how your are being in your life and if you can't see how your thoughts are directing your life you are bound to be trapped by them. Fairly basic stuff. How you got confused about it I don't know, likely it has more to do with you than with them from my experiences of being in many courses including the one you mentioned.

I claim B.S. on this. I outright asked the course leader in my Advanced Communications Course if I was supposed to do what Landmark said and she told me that yes I do have to do what they say. This came right after she implied that Rosa Parks should have just accepted what was going on and stayed at the back of the bus. All of that right there raised my moral and ethical choice about how I live my life. I decided right there and then that I would not be a part of anything that manipulates people and commands them to follow and just accept being opressed.

pwl
What is your religious background Zorro? What religious cult do you belong to now? Or which cults have you belonged to?

My religious background: I was raised without religion and given the choice to decide if I wanted to join a religion. I was taught to question religious dogmas. Later in life I joined the Episcopal Church because I wanted to and the fact that it is not oppressive and is open and accepting. I never attended regularly. I just come and went as I pleased.

What religious cult do I belong to now? LOL. None. After my Landmark manipulation experience I learned how manipulative tactics work and can be applied to ANY organized religion or belief system and now stay away from anything that is manipulative especially when religion is involved.

Which cults have I belonged to? You ask the obvious....Landmark Education....until I figured out it was a cult.

By the nature of your last series of questions that you asked me it sounds like you are trying to provoke me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Werner Erhard on Integrity, Morality, Ethics, Legality (not a joke!)
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 17, 2008 01:41PM

I haven't read the whole thread.

But let us say that good ol' Werner could be very good at manipulating people into thinking that he cared for them. But to care for somebody is not really in line with the "tech". To care usually means that you want to help a person. To help someone means they are in a victim state. Werner did not like victims.

So everyone has to become "creator of their own reality"....which really makes us more lonely...isolated in our own universe.

Landmarkers become entrapped in cultish thinking that make them less free...they can no longer relate to non landmarkers. They have to get them into the cult to "understand" and "experience" it.

Landmark technology is a faulty one. It talks to to ego. Landmarkers become fullblown egotistical bastards unfortunately. They become "know-it-alls" that never stop arguing. They will write forever and ever on message boards and youtube comments - they cannot give up. They HAVE to get their point across.

It is sad but true. I have been there myself.

nettie/Lars Bergwik/nisseberka - watch my videos on youtube for some "inner" knowledge of the evil cult landmark education

Posted by: Sulalee ()
Date: June 17, 2008 06:47PM

pwl wrote: "My point has been made anyhow about the perspective distortion that seems so rampant against a man who has never been charged with a heinous crime such as murder."

The reason for this is that Werner and LEC have a whole system of waivers and disclaimers worked out whereby their asses are covered. Many many people have been injured by LM. Many relationships have met their demise. And, yes, people have killed themselves. Yet the Rosenbergs get to walk away scot-free, getting richer by the millions each year.

Landmark doesn't screen properly for vulnerabilities and mental illnesses. To screen properly, it would have to hire licensed psychologists to do the work (others aren't considered qualified to screen, by law.) If iLM did that, it would be stepping into a whole new territory of ethical demands and liabilities and wouldn't survive a day under conditions where it is answerable for people's injuries. Plus, hiring more people to do the company's "substantive" work has the potential to render its inner workings more transparent. This is not workable for LM at any level.

I believe free speech and the world wide web are the harbingers of Landmark's ultimate demise. Fora such as this and Youtube are going a long way in helping people to expose what est/Landmark really is.

As for drawing distinctions between Bush and Werner: At a higher level of abstraction, things that seem to be disparate end up being quite similar. I believe they are both cut from the same fabric of society where the objective is to be on top regardless of who gets crushed underneath. It just turns out that the two play the same game but in different spheres.

Werner Erhard was a VICTIM of a Scientologist CIA IRS media conspiracy
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 17, 2008 07:05PM

nettie, your points are invaluable, please keep "sharing" and stepping up to the microphone!

Its true, from Werner Erhards viewpoint, "helping" someone means you are buying into their victim story.

So why do some of his followers fabricate stories of how compassionate he is? From his sociopathic point of view, sympathy is evil. Zeig Heil Werner!

What is ironic, is ALL THAT WERNER ERHARD HAS LEFT NOW IS HIS VICTIM STORY OF HIS PERSECUTION.
That is all he does, is get people to talk about his "assassination" by Scientology, CIA, FBI, IRS, media, etc, yadda yadda...(Werner was the Victim).

Poor Werner Erhard, he got busted by reality.
It is shocking how his fololwers are blind to his hypocrisy...but that is very common in these cultish groups.

nettie
I haven't read the whole thread.

But let us say that good ol' Werner could be very good at manipulating people into thinking that he cared for them. But to care for somebody is not really in line with the "tech". To care usually means that you want to help a person. To help someone means they are in a victim state. Werner did not like victims.

So everyone has to become "creator of their own reality"....which really makes us more lonely...isolated in our own universe.

Landmarkers become entrapped in cultish thinking that make them less free...they can no longer relate to non landmarkers. They have to get them into the cult to "understand" and "experience" it.

Landmark technology is a faulty one. It talks to to ego. Landmarkers become fullblown egotistical bastards unfortunately. They become "know-it-alls" that never stop arguing. They will write forever and ever on message boards and youtube comments - they cannot give up. They HAVE to get their point across.

It is sad but true. I have been there myself.

nettie/Lars Bergwik/nisseberka - watch my videos on youtube for some "inner" knowledge of the evil cult landmark education

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 17, 2008 09:10PM

To whom it may concern:

pwl has been banned for flaming after posting repeated rants and personal attacks.

Werner Erhard on Integrity, Morality, Ethics, Legality (Nazi name?)
Date: June 19, 2008 12:13AM

It appears that Jack Rosenberg switched to a fake german name, "Werner Hans Erhard", as a sarcastic joke, but its darker too.
It could even be related to the Nazi perversion of Nietzsche's idea of the Ubermensch who is "Beyond Good and Evil" and who "creates values". (that seems to be behind the "Integrity" idea).
Nietzsche's idea of the Overman, is a person who literally "creates values" and of course it all gets very complex from there, and how that relates to human compassion, or lack thereof.

There does seem to be a connection here between ideas of the "victim" and the Superman.
Clearly, Werner Erhard, Jack, sees himself as being a Superman who is beyond there mere Morality and Legality of mere mortals.

Of course getting into Jack Rosenberg's relationship to things of that nature gets into very difficult territory, but where there is smoke, there is fire.
Something to research and keep looking into...

Jack Rosenberg-Werner Erhard-> Reality Reversal Propaganda
[forum.culteducation.com]

Quote:
Barbara Walters: Let me discuss this first when ah… Why did you change your name from Jack Rosenberg to Werner Erhard? It sounds, first of all, like a Nazi prison camp waiter, and also there are a lot of people who feel you were trying to hide the fact that you were Jewish and that you’re really kind of basically anti-Semitic and ashamed of yourself.

Erhard (laughs)

Walter: Outside of that, I guess it’s fine.

Erhard: Yes, the truth is, Barbara, that about 16 years ago I left my family, and I have a very determined mother and an uncle who was a captain on the Philadelphia Police Department, and I didn’t want to be located. So, on the plane when I left, I was looking through a magazine and there happened to be an article on Germany that I was looking through. At the time, I decided I needed a name that would make it difficult to locate me. And the name coincidently came right out of that article.

Walters: (Interrupting) There’s no symbolism.

Erhard: There’s no symbolism to it at all.

Re: Werner Erhard on Integrity, Morality, Ethics, Legality (not a joke!)
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 19, 2008 02:33AM

I think that Werner - Jack - may be truthful in this. He may have been just playing around - creating his own reality. But why pick such an awful name as "Werner"?

I will accept new name suggestions for myself here on rickross;

Here are a few of my ideas:

- Goodie Winbar
- Nurcrist Buttercup
- Stupid Asshole
- Greenie Woodenbuck
- Nurdie Wurniebuckle

Re: Werner Erhard on Integrity, Morality, Ethics, Legality (Overman?)
Date: June 19, 2008 02:53AM

The BS story from Jack Rosenberg about his fake name, was related to Werner Heisenberg.
Well, Werner Heisenberg was part of the Nazi Atom bomb project.

Over the years, there is a lot of evidence to point that the fanatical sociopathic ideologies of Jack Rosenberg have these fascist connections. Also, the Nazi's were experts in the "Mind Sciences of mass persuasion" as well.
Werner Erhards ideas about the "Superman" (Ubermensch, Overman, etc) do relate to the pathological perversion of that idea from Nietzsche.

His idea of "Integrity" is a cheap warped-mimic of some of Nietzsche's ideas.

Re: Werner Erhard the Genius of the Century on YouTube!!!
Date: June 19, 2008 03:54AM

Watched some old Werner Blowhard videos on YouTube.

The man makes your skin crawl, your hand moves to your wallet to make sure its still there.
His vocal tonality and mannerisms are sociopathic.
Its shocking people can be duped by such a bald-faced con-man, and pathological confabulator.

His intellectual insight would be drummed out of a 1st year college course in philosophy...yet so many people bought into it.

People need to learn to listen to people's deep VOICE tonality...that is unconscious and hard to manipulate, and tells you a lot about a person.

You are dealing with a blatant, bald-faced con-artist. This guy could be selling senior citizen's aluminum siding for their house for cash in advance, and then skipping town with the cash.

Pure sleaze.

Werner Erhard on est
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2008 03:57AM by The Anticult.

Re: Werner Erhard the Genius of the Century on YouTube!!!
Date: June 19, 2008 04:09AM

here is a clip with Werner Erhard talking about how he was "Transformed".
Sounds exactly like Byron Katie...exact same script.
Same as Eckhart Tolle as well.

I am going to use some adult language here.
One hopes people can realize that people like this are goddamn fucking liars. Its hard for the average person to believe people can get up and lie lie lie lie, and just make stuff up, and appear slightly convincing.
To the trained eye, you see the lies, you see the amateur acting ability, the reciting of the script, the vocal tonalities...
you see the confidence man at work.
The average person may never meet a person this bad in day to day life.
But the worst of them go international, and just lie their asses off all day long. After a few years, lying is as natural as breathing to them.
They prey on those who can't imagine people could be that sleazy and lie for a living.

Transformation: The Life & Legacy of Werner Erhard-Trailer
[www.youtube.com]

Current Page: 4 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.