Current Page: 6 of 7
Human Awareness Institute (HAI) OneTaste Nicole Daedone sex cult
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 19, 2011 07:10PM

Check out this recent photo marketing the sex-LGAT seminar system, (which in that case is actually more of a group around the cultish personality of their leader) called One Taste led by Nicole Daedone, and explained at those other links above.

[4.bp.blogspot.com]
You have Ms Daedone, smugly supervising 3 men all dressed in black (on purpose), with 3 women naked from the waist down, one assumes being sexually stimulated as a group under the Madames orders.

That is called sex marketing.
And that group uses viral marketing with terms like "sex cult", as can also be seen in the photo where everyone is dressed in all black clothes, like some sort of weird sex cult where everyone wears black.
Its just brazen sex marketing.

And guess what? Some people will pay money for access to sex. News flash.
Those who run these groups know exactly who will pay for access to sex, and how much they will pay. They know the prices and the going rates, and have to be competitive for services rendered.

People need to wake up and realize this is not some new method of sexual liberation, its the exact opposite.
Its copying the methods of extremely damaging manipulators like Victor Baranco, and just copying those methods.
They target young people, who have no idea of what the Madame is doing to them psychologically.

OneTaste [forum.culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Human Awareness Institute (HAI) is destructive to relationships
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 19, 2011 09:31PM

Thats another thing about any sex group or LGAT--and something for happy graduates to consider.

How can you be sure you were not recorded or your picture taken?

That is something all young people need to be aware of when approached for any of these ventures--the danger of blackmail.

These days it is only too easy for a stranger to photograph you during an intimate moment.

Not something you'd want to have mentioned in your Alumni Newsletter, now would you?

Any time someone invites you to one of these things make them give you something signed dated in writing that you will not be recorded or filmed.

If they stop pestering you to participate--thats an important sign that you dodged a bullet.

Posted by: InPassing ()
Date: April 20, 2011 02:55AM

Perspective: Maybe I should point out the obvious. This thread is for the “education” of those who want to understand the pitfalls of an LGAT. Any moderate, positive view or experience is summarily dismissed. As Anticult said “HAI is an LGAT seminar, using sex, in a psychologically manipulative sexual seminar scamola for money, rife with abuses and complaints.” He is correct in his assessment that there are abuses and complaints. In the end there are human beings that suffer abuse, sexual and/or psychological as a by-product of this LGAT. That in and of itself should be reason enough not to recommend HAI or offer public comment that “moderates” the damage done to others based on the benefits you or I may have derived. You never know how your actions are perceived by others and what damage to someone you may have contributed to by your participation at a workshop. As you noted, there are many who attend that should be in “professional therapy”.

As a son of a fundamentalist minister and seeing the psychological damage my adult siblings still suffer from religious indoctrination, I am quite appreciative of cognitive dissonance. My beliefs were challenged and I was able to make a rational choice for what works for me. I think it is the same for any group indoctrination, cult or otherwise. Dissonance is a powerful tool for change when used appropriately.

Posted by: Perspective ()
Date: April 20, 2011 05:30AM

>> This thread is for the “education” of those who want to understand the pitfalls of an LGAT. Any moderate, positive view or experience is summarily dismissed.

@InPassing: Thanks for pointing this out - it wasn't obvious to me. I ended up on this forum because a friend of mine was interested in doing HAI and sent me the link to this conversation. While I recommended that she NOT do HAI (therapy is likely what she needs) I still felt the need to say here that my experience with HAI was positive. I've made that point and now I'm done. Thanks to all for your input; after reading some other threads here I now find myself looking at all "groups" through a different lens!

-P

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: April 20, 2011 02:31PM

InPassing
Perspective: Maybe I should point out the obvious. This thread is for the “education” of those who want to understand the pitfalls of an LGAT. Any moderate, positive view or experience is summarily dismissed.

Your misinterpretation, and consequent condemnation, of this thread is not obvious to anyone but you. LGATs and cults are inherently fraudulent. To have a moderate, positive view of an LGAT experience is to have a moderate, positive view of being ripped off, exploited, and mind-fucked. It would not be possible for a mentally healthy person to take a positive view of such an experience. Just because a bad experience can generate a great deal of insight and enlightenment doesn't mean it wasn't a bad experience.

"LGAT" and "cult" are specific terms with specific meanings. Neither term comprises the Catholic church. You could look all this up-- there are resources right here on this site, or you could google it.

Date: April 20, 2011 03:59PM

Christa,

Again, personal attacks from those who post on this board. Thank you for proving the point I was making about dismissing anyone that disagrees in any way with the politically correct on this board. There is a general lack of tolerance and certainly a dismissive attitude towards people here that I find rather disgusting, starting with name calling. It goes from there to high-highhandedly berating the naive poster that with all good intentions voices his opinion. Sorry, though you may disagree with someone and they may be naive about the damage of cults and/or LGATS, there is no need for personal attacks.

My interpretation is accurate as you proved my point with your post. Do I condemn this thread? No, that is your misinterpretation. What I condemn is the insensitive nature of some who post here. Not everyone is that way and I must say that Anticult is one of few who usually responds in a reasonable rational manner.

I do not know what your experience or expertise is with LGATS, cults, or HAI. My experience is specific to HAI and I do have objections to the organization, partially as a direct result of being an LGAT and for other reasons that are my own. Because I choose not to be as virulently “anti” as you does not take anything away from that.

I am a mentally healthy person. However, I would be delusional to buy into your assertion that nobody has a positive experience from these LGATS. They would not exist if that were true. Personally, mine was a mixed bag.

I respect your opinion about LGATS and cults. However the personal nature of your post towards me is really something you may want think about.

As far as the church reference, I never mentioned the Catholic Church and I do understand it is not a cult or an LGAT. I could look it up (again) as you suggest, or I could hope you would re-read what I wrote and see I called neither the Church a cult nor an LGAT. However, religion is the greatest, as you put it, mind-fuck there is. Certainly, the physical and mental damage caused by religion has been and is immense. Then again, I am not so biased to say “It would not be possible for a mentally healthy person to take a positive view of such an experience”.

So, feel free to disagree with me. However, try being a little more respectful.

Date: April 20, 2011 11:53PM

Repeat--a message to the happy grads

How can you be sure you were not recorded or your picture taken?

How can you know that notes, photos, recordings of you may not someday become the property of someone other than the LGAT you participated in?

CPAs, MDs, licensed mental health professionals, attorneys are legally required to maintain client confidentiality and meet mandated legal standards to store and disposed of records and recordings.

How can you be sure your LGAT is a responsible custodian of any recordings made while you participated?

Not something you'd want to have mentioned in your Alumni Newsletter.

Any time someone invites you to one of these things make them give you something signed dated in writing that you will not be recorded or filmed.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 21, 2011 06:42AM

Christa is correct.

LGAT seminars are not helpful to people. That is not their purpose.
Why were they designed?
Economics and persuasion.

One to one, a teacher/coach/guru is very limited by price. But if they can get 20-50-100-1000 people in the room, they have just increased their income by 1000%.

Then why no just do regular public speeches? Because they are not PERSUASIVE enough.

So the LGAT seminar was designed to maximize profit, and maximize persuasion.
All the bullshit about enhancing learning, is...bullshit. There is no proof for any of it.

The best result of any LGAT, is that people lost a lot of money. It doesn't help anyone. Those who may think they have a benefit, are often just the statistics of a large group.

Run an LGAT seminar for years, and you will find out. The same people come back with the SAME problems, over and over. Its just a cash cow, it doesn't even work. that is why the Gurus love it, as people get worse over time, which means more seminars.

Every LGAT on earth tells people to TRY IT! That is the worst thing you can do, because by the time you "try it" its too late, they have you. You don't have to try crack-cocaine to know its bad for you, and just trying it once might destroy your life.
So "just try it" is the worst advice for an LGAT. That is LGAT marketing.

There is no need to do any LGAT ever again. If there is a little valuable info in a seminar, it can be found online these days for free. The LGAT Guru has just stolen it from others anyway.

And if a person attends a professional conference, or speech, that's great. That is not an LGAT, that is education.
There is no need to attend HAI, or any other sexual LGAT, or other LGAT. They are just big machines to make money off people in a large group.

LGAT [www.skepdic.com]

Date: April 21, 2011 10:26PM

If its so great, mention it in your Alumni newsletter.

If you dont want to mention it in print in that newsletter or in your resume or cv, then its not so great, is it?

Date: June 06, 2011 02:44PM

Maybe we should suggest that unhappy grads put in their alumni newsletters or resumes that they are naïve and gullible enough to believe anything someone who stands up in front of a room tells them. However, when something goes wrong (which is inevitable), they won’t take responsibility for their own bad decisions, but place the blame elsewhere; and that they really should have had sought legitimate therapy with licensed mental health professionals instead of being duped by flim-flam pseudo psychology groups.

Of course this is silliness and I mean no disrespect or disregard for those hurt by these groups. The point being Corboy’s post is a subtle form of intimidation that is cognizant of the intimidation and abuse of the groups he purports to despise. You can communicate the abuses of these groups without demeaning people that may not entirely agree with you.

Maybe I should read less into it and just go with his post as not very well thought out nonsense.

Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.