Re: Human Awareness Institute (HAI) is destructive to relationships
Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: May 05, 2010 11:24PM

With regards to HAI's sponsored School Programme, also see:

[www.heal-online.org]
[www.heal-online.org]

Free E-book On Behavior Modification Industry

[www.heal-online.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2010 11:27PM by SeekingTruth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 05, 2010 11:31PM

Found this free ebook about dangerous manipulative cults too:

Dangerous Persuaders

[www.louisesamways.com.au]

Re: Human Awareness Institute (HAI) - goodbye Janet Dale
Date: July 05, 2010 07:16PM

Bye - bye - Janet Dale !!!!!!!!

Those keeping up to date with HAI affairs may know that after HAI founder Stan Dale passed away a few year's ago 'ownership' of HAI passed to his living second wife Janet Dale (it was a polygamous family). However then HAI Global, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was created in 2009, admnister and market HAI with Janet on the new board as a salary-paid consultant.

Now after six months the final strategy of those who took over HAI has been realised, they have effectively 'sacked' Janet from the board. She is now an unpaid consultant whatever that means.

So it appears to be a successful takeover. At least one long-term HAI faciltator has apparently resigned in protest.

===========

The Evolution of HAI Global

Dear HAI UK Community

Greetings dear HAI Community,

Please find a time when you have some time to read and digest all that's in this newsletter. There is a lot of content here, and while we wish it were shorter, everything here needs to be.

Letter from Lin Chase and the HAI Global Board of Directors

We're now in our sixth month of operating as HAI Global, and many challenges and new developments continue to unfold as we learn and grow. In these early months we've taken an in-depth look at most aspects of where we are with both our Northern California workshop programs and our plans and dreams for creating a global platform for our work. We've made some terrific improvements in how we do marketing, and there's much more to come along these lines.

We've also taken a hard look at our financial performance, and although we have made some significant cost reductions as we work hard to achieve a solid financial foundation, sadly these have not been enough. Simply put, we have not been earning enough money to cover our costs. By the middle of June, we recognized that we were in serious financial trouble, to the point that we considered having to close our doors. It is difficult to convey how genuinely precarious our situation is.

We came to the painful clarity that to survive we would need to slash our costs even further than we already had. Having already made difficult reductions in our budget, it became clear to the Board, as well as to Janet Dale, that HAI Global can no longer afford to pay Janet's salary, and her position and her employment with HAI Global have been terminated.

BREATHE.

Please understand that this was not done lightly or easily. Everyone involved has a close relationship with Janet. Janet, the light being that she is, assured everyone that she too saw that this was the only path for HAI to continue, and with grace (and of course, many feelings), assured everyone that she would be okay, and will continue to support HAI in any way she can. (Please see Janet's letter below.)

Our plans for hiring an Executive Director will be on hold until we can prove the financial stability of the organization. In the meantime, we're pleased and honored to let you know that our beloved Jason Weston has agreed to take on an interim position as Executive Business Director of HAI Global, alongside his continuing role as a member of the facilitator team. In this role, Jason is taking on responsibility for all business operations of HAI Global including execution of the Northern California workshops and continued development of the global platform in support of all of our worldwide activities (please see Jason's letter below). Jason brings a skill set that HAI very much needs, including seventeen years of nonprofit experience. Also, Jason has agreed to serve in this position for far less money than Janet had been making, which is the only way we can afford to have him in this role.

We realize that this is a tremendous change in our business structure. What may be less obvious is that it is not a big change in our community. Janet intends to remain completely involved in our community, and will remain welcome at our facilitator meetings as an adviser and trusted friend, as well as the Heart of HAI.

We are aware that all of these changes are a lot to digest. On Janet's behalf, we ask that you do not call Janet with your feelings. Even though she knows they are coming from love, processing all of the feelings of this community would be overwhelming for her. Please do continue to love her and support her as you always have. Also, please do not listen to or pass on any rumors that may arise. Our aim in this letter has been complete transparency. We hope we have achieved it.

BARBARA MUSSER RETIRING

Barbara Musser has announced her plans to retire as a HAI facilitator. Barbara is excited to be working to build her own business, and will lead her last workshop in Michigan at the end of August. Thank you so much Barbara, for your enormous heart, and your years of service, both as a facilitator and founder of HAI Global. We will miss you on our facilitator team (please see Barbara's letter below).

CHANGES ON THE BOARD

As if all these changes were not enough, we also have some important changes to our Board of Directors. First, Eileen Barker, one of our founding Board members, who gave so much for the past three years, has left the Board. Thank you Eileen. Your tremendous efforts are so much appreciated.

We have also made some adjustments to the officer assignments on the Board. Liz Christensen has served loyally and with great energy as Board Chairman since our inception as HAI Global and for several years prior, during the heavy lifting of the preparation period. Liz has moved to the role of Treasurer, where she will focus on continued development of the financial management framework for the organization. My position has changed as well. I am no longer serving as Operations Director - instead I have returned to a volunteer position with the Board, and stepped into the role of Chairman of the Board. Brenda Epperly-Ellis has taken on the position of Secretary, where her deep experience and wisdom will be hugely useful and most welcome.

MOVING AHEAD

We are very happy that Jason has stepped into the key position he has taken on, and we're all very much looking forward to supporting him and the entire organization as we move forward. We are hopeful that with the huge cost reductions we've made to date, coupled with a strong marketing plan, HAI will recover financially and continue to serve the community for many years to come.

We also want to assure you that our workshops are continuing as scheduled. We have not canceled any workshops, and do not expect that we will have to. Please continue doing all you can to keep this work alive, so more and more people can benefit from it.

Sincerely,

Lin Chase and the HAI Global board

===========

Letter from Janet Dale

Dear HAI Family,

You probably heard the saying "all endings automatically equal new beginnings" here at HAI. I have personally experienced this a few times in my 32 years with HAI. I left my first job at Sears that I loved after 22 years to work at HAI. So many changes have occurred, people have moved on in various ways.

I bless the day that Stan and I looked into each other's eyes for the very first time and our hearts touched with profound love. We had a wonderful and amazing life together. His love is still a huge part of me and who I am. I watched him as he birthed this work and as he allowed the work to grow and others to show up to further it. He did this so gracefully and with such love.

We have all had so many wonderful and touching experiences during these years with HAI. We have been through some challenging times and sad times. The passing of family members, fellow HAI family members, our beloved Helen and then Stan Dale. Three years since Stan's passing, we now are starting a new foundation for HAI and having these wonderful angels coming forward to take us to the next place for the organization with HAI Global.

I have spoken at various times that I promised Stan I would do my utmost to ensure that this work continues on. I truly mean that and it is time to now let HAI Global take the reins and fly. At the moment HAI Global needs to reduce costs to continue going and there aren't any more places to do that.

For what's best for the organization and with total love and support, I will no longer be employed by HAI Global. Maybe again someday, but this all needs to unfold as we strengthen finances, fill workshops and put new programs in place.

Change isn't always comfortable but it isn't bad either. It is necessary to improve things.

Honestly, getting help to do the work is a big relief to me and I look forward to not working 24/7. It will be a shift for me to "be" rather than "do" all the time.

I want everyone to know that I am just as committed to this work as I ever was, and to all the individuals supporting it. There is no need to be concerned about me because I am good and I am in partnership with this decision. Stan always said that I am Pure Love and I want you to know that I really am. Effusive doesn't necessarily mean strong. I am an example of that and I want you to know I am a solid, strong woman with a huge heart.

I am always HAI and will do whatever I can to support this work. I am not going away and need to figure out what this actually looks like. I will still be actively volunteering with the facilitators involving the workshop content and team programs. I will also serve as an adviser to the Board. The HAI Global team, including the Board, the office staff, the facilitators, and Jason, are all my family, and I will support them in any way I can.

I ask that you all support Jason as he steps into the role of Executive Business Director. Jason was like a son to Stan - and is a brother to me. Having him in this new position feels so right to me.
There is some title for me indicating the place I hold for the heart of this work and we haven't come up with it yet. So stay tuned.

So I invite you to join me and us in the excitement of the changes happening.

Love Always,

Janet Dale
AKA: Pure Love

===========

Letter from Jason Weston

Dear HAI family,

I am deeply honored to accept this new position of Executive Business Director for HAI. As many of you know, I have been involved with HAI for more than 30 years, and Stan Dale was my personal friend and mentor for 27 of those years. So I am deeply touched to be able to serve HAI in this new capacity.

I am also struggling emotionally with Janet's lay off. I've known Janet as long as I've known HAI, and I never could have imagined that something like this could happen. Even though I understand the economic necessity of this decision, and agree that it was the only option available to keep HAI Global alive, it's very, very painful to me that we have landed here. The only thing that would have been more painful would have been the complete collapse of HAI Global. I told Stan I would do all I can to keep HAI thriving. I'm grieving that Janet has lost her job here. It all seems so unreal.

I want everyone to know that, as HAI's Executive Business Director, I will be doing all I can to put HAI Global on a secure financial foundation, so that we never again will be in a position to have to let go of a key staff member to survive. HAI Global (our new non-profit organization) is charged with both organizing and working together with all the workshop sites worldwide, as well as producing the Northern California workshops. I will be focusing energy on both of these important areas, with an emphasis on Northern California at first.

I also want to personally and publicly honor Barbara Musser for all her years of loving service. Thank you Barbara, for being a living example of love in the world, and for following your dream and vision. You are an inspiration. Thank you also for all the time you spent with me when I was training to be a facilitator. Your efforts were a tremendous gift to me personally.

In the coming days I will send another email in which I will offer my thoughts and vision for HAI as we move forward, and out of this precarious economic position. For now, my thoughts and heart are with Janet.

With love and gratitude, and a tender heart,

Jason

===========

Letter from Barbara Musser

Beloved HAI Community,

In the midst of all the changes that are happening with HAI Global, I have some big personal changes happening in my life that I want to share with you.

Those of you who know me well, know that for the past few years I've been creating ways to bring me and my work more fully into the world. In support of that, I've been working with a high level mentor for almost a year now, to accelerate this process. I'm happy to say that it's working! That means that my business is expanding and needs more of my time, attention, resources and energy. I've spent a few months in contemplation, and have decided that it's time for me to resign as a HAI facilitator, spread my wings and fly into this next adventure in my life. The decision is a big one, and it feels like the right one for me.

I feel enormous gratitude to HAI and HAI Global, not only for my personal transformation and for the privilege of being an intern, but also for the gift of being a facilitator, a witness and guide to so many others as they transform their lives. Seeing what happens with people over time, is such a juicy place for me. There's no place on the planet like The Room of Love.

I'll stay connected with HAI -- you may see me intern at workshops, participate in workshops, show up at community events, and generally be around. I'll continue to tell people about the exquisite gift that HAI is. In short, I'm not really going anywhere, simply changing the form of my involvement and support for this amazing work.

My last workshop will be August 27-29 in Michigan. Then, off I go into my next big adventure! Wish me luck, and know that I feel so blessed to have been a facilitator for all these years.

Much love,

Barbara

===========

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2010 07:27PM by SeekingTruth.

Posted by: Perspective ()
Date: April 16, 2011 03:56AM

At the risk of dredging up an old thread... I'd like to respond because I think people are navigating here when seeking out info on HAI and I'm concerned that they'll conclude (errantly) based on the the two extreme views being presented here. So I write this to those seeking a more balanced perspective on HAI:

In my experience HAI is neither a group of immoral philanderers nor a pure healing sanctuary. Rather it is somewhere in between, and it is what you make of it depending greatly on what past experiences you bring with you to the workshop. For context, when I started with level 1 in 2003 I was a 35yo single guy from a close loving family and with a dating/relationship history with a fair share of heartache but absolutely no abuse (physical or mental) of any kind. I was seeking a weekend with intelligent open minded folks who would push me out of my comfort zone to talk about ways to be a better partner, lover, and friend. Below I will tell you how HAI did in meeting these goals, and I'll only reveal the "secret exercises" that have already been discussed elsewhere on these boards:

Level 1, facilitated by Chip and Anne: A truly great weekend of pushing my personal boundaries and making me think about how fundamental the heart and mind are in creating intimacy. I also learned the difference between intimacy and sex such that I'm much more comfortable now being physical with men (hugging, etc) than before because I was, unbeknownst to me, a tad homophobic. I now hug my male friends regularly and feel closer to them. They recognize the change and welcome it.

Level 2, facilitated by Chip and Anne: This workshop was all about "loving yourself". And no it's not a masturbation course; it's about accepting and appreciating your body regardless of what cards you've been dealt. As a relatively young in-shape attractive guy - I have my parents' good genes to thank - I still needed to work out some issues regarding things I've always hated about my body and learned to love myself for the whole package. My wife and I now enjoy joking about these same topics that years earlier would have been hot buttons for me.

Level 3, facilitated by Chip and Anne: 6 years later I still use regularly (daily?) the lessons learned in this level about saying no and setting boundaries. My (now) wife recognized this skill early and said she was drawn to how quickly and easily I would say what I want (and don't want) with her. Not only with sex but in things and simple as choosing a movie or restaurant. She says it's one of the things she likes about me most. As a big white man it's not as if I'm brow-beaten by society to conform (as some women are) but rather I was holding back my desires out of a want to be liked and accepted. Such a weight off my shoulders to have a forum in which I could tell people exactly what I want and be thanked for my candor! For me it was learning how to respond with "no" in good conscience to people's requests (I've never had a problem asking for what I want) that was so powerful. Everyone should learn these skills since they go so far beyond just the bedroom.

Level 4, facilitated by Peter Rengel: This workshop, titled "Spirituality and Sexuality" seemed fabricated, wholly without substance, as if the curriculum designers threw up their hands in frustration and said, "Ah hell there's nothing left to talk about so just tell them to go have sex." It was so without substance that I told Peter halfway through that I could just stay home and masturbate if sensuality was the only objective. His response was, effectively, that I must have issues with body and sex if I don't want to get gropey with someone. Am I a sexually active man who likes to be intimate with women? Yes. Do I want to pay $500 just to be given the "sandbox in which to play?" No, I expected more in a workshop. Especially when the sandbox is full of people who need professional therapy rather than a physical interaction with me (more on this below). This level was was wholly without substance, created no value for me, and a waste of $500. In addition I wouldn't choose to do another workshop which Peter leads.

I stopped going after Level 4 because I assumed I'd learned the bulk of what they had to offer. It's similar to that feeling I had in college the day *after* I graduated: I don't belong here anymore; it's time to move on and try new things. In retrospect I'd say the #1 key a successful workshop is the personal strength of the participants (including yourself), and by strength I mean having the mental acuity and courage to tackle self-introspection around sensitive and taboo subjects. My experience with HAI is that there's an inverse relationship between these strong people and the Level of the workshop. In my Level 1 80% of the people "belonged" there in that they could positively engage in the exercises and contribute to the good of the group. Whereas my Level 4 group was 80% people who likely belonged in professional therapy because they were dealing with serious emotional and physical abuse histories that I was unable to fathom (or respond to) in a group setting.

I feel I need to address the "speculum exercise" which everyone seems to be latching onto as the most cruel form of torture. Again, I'll only talk about exercises that have been discussed ad infinitum elsewhere on these boards. Yes, it's true that there was an exercise where women placed a speculum inside their vagina so men could inspect them. And yes men lie back to allow women to inspect their genitalia. For me it was one of the most interesting and positive experiences of the weekend. And I spoke to women who felt the same because they'd never had a man respectfully want to see and know how "their parts work". There was even a woman in our group who was on her period and it was fascinating to see what that actually means. To this day I remember it whenever I need to go to the store to get my wife some tampons. I know that there's nothing dirty or gross about it; it's just natural. And both men and women appreciated the opportunity to be seen naked by someone who isn't going to make fun of them for being ugly, smelly, small, etc. It's really about your mindset going into the exercise and not the exercise itself. (per the above re who is "right" for these workshops)

Yes there are plenty of polyamory people there, as are many monogamists (both in and out of relationships). Polyamory certainly isn't for me, and I'll be honest in admitting openly that I have a mild discrimination against Polyamory as being truly good for anybody. But being open-minded means listening to other points of view and HAI is certainly a place to do so.

Is HAI "destructive to relationships"? I'd say that if a relationship is on the rocks you don't have to drive hours up into the mountains to sit naked in a hottub in order to make the relationship fail. In other words I'd bet the failed relationships I read about on these boards likely would have failed in some other fashion had HAI not existed. By the time I did level 4 I was in a committed relationship with my (now) wife) who I was very honest with regarding the content of the workshop. She's quite conservative in many ways but she said that if the lessons I learned in the first 3 levels (see above) were any indication of what I could learn in level 4 then I should absolutely go since she trusted me when I promised I wouldn't have sex with anyone. Others are welcome to conclude differently on how the workshops were bad FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIPS, but HAI's first 3 workshops strengthened mine.

So I'll let you conclude for yourself whether HAI is right for you. My experience was that it's not a cult or an evil group of profit-seeking philanderers as some of those here would have you believe. Nor is it the utopian healing sanctuary others imply it to be. It has strengths and weaknesses, like any curriculum led by imperfect people, and I'd recommend you match those against your personal strengths and weaknesses to determine if it's right for you. If you're like me you'll probably enjoy the first three workshops because of the content and other participants involved and then, over time, outgrow it and move on to the next interesting thing you choose to explore in life. There are many vehicles with which to improve yourself, and HAI may be one for you, so kudos to you for seeking them all out. Most of all don't listen to the blanket statements (either positive or negative) made by people on these boards.

Enjoy! -Perspective

PS The opinions here reflect my experience with HAI from 2003 - 2006 only. In no way am I related to HAI other than as a past participant. I've never been an employee, moderator, facilitator, or other volunteer. I have no vested interest in HAI's business, in any fashion, now or in the future.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 16, 2011 03:25PM

Note that @Perspective completely, studiously and deliberately ignores the 800 lb gorilla in the living room.
He's talking about the rooms drapes, its carpet, its furniture, talking about himself...but just ignore that 800 ape standing there.

In fact, it has been shown in great detail, that HAI is using a huge list of manipulation techniques on their members, persuasion techniques, to convince people to enroll in more and more seminars, year after year.
If anything, the above post reads like marketing for HAI. Even the mild criticism of the HAI sex-workshop, will in fact simply drive more business for that workshop. These groups that market "sex workshops" know perfectly well that $500 for a promise of a weekend of possible sex, actually functions as marketing for their target audience.
Other groups will even subtly market themselves as a "sex cult", as surprise, that also serves to bring in their target audience.
Those who run these groups know what sells.

In regards to the letters posted above...
its absurd, for a group that is supposed to be about relationships, when you read those letters posted above, where people are getting fired and quitting. Those have to be the most insincere and emotionally dishonest letters you could ever read, written by a PR agency.
Sounds like whoever has now taken over HAI, wants to drive more profit.

There is just too much nonsense and complaints around HAI. Avoid at all costs.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 16, 2011 09:35PM

It's really about your mindset going into the exercise and not the exercise itself. (per the above re who is "right" for these workshops)

Uh huh.

Classic rhetorical move.

Pathologize anyone who has misgivings about this intrusive and voyeuristic speculum exercise.

Dear Sir, were you clearly told, up front and clearly at the beginning of your encounter with HAI, that this 'speculum exercise' was gonna be on the menu?

Compare this with all the instructions given to a person who is advised to get a sigmoidoscopy/colonoscopy--tests which are done in a private, medically boundaried setting with just trained personnel who are bound by medical ethics and law to maintain confidentiality.

Once one has been through this speculum exercise, there is a high likelihood that some degree of cognitive dissonance* is likely to set in. If one has already been socialized in prior HAI groups, one may already be pre-formatted to ignore one's actual experience of invasion and shock. One will have every incentive to rationalize that this experience was beneficial and necessary, rather than admit to any personal feelings of invasion/being used.

And a big man would have all the more incentive to repress or dissociate/split off any feelings of misgiving or regret by going with the group and rationalizing that it was all great.

*If one has taken a good social psychology class at ones college or university, one should have been exposed to the research findings on cognitive dissonance.

[www.google.com]

Example:

Consider someone who buys an expensive car but discovers that it is not comfortable on long drives. Dissonance exists between their beliefs that they have bought a good car and that a good car should be comfortable. Dissonance could be eliminated by deciding that it does not matter since the car is mainly used for short trips (reducing the importance of the dissonant belief) or focusing on the cars strengths such as safety, appearance, handling (thereby adding more consonant beliefs).

The dissonance could also be eliminated by getting rid of the car, but this behavior is a lot harder to achieve than changing beliefs. (Italics added by Corboy for emphasis)

Principles:

1. Dissonance results when an individual must choose between attitudes and behaviors that are contradictory.

2. Dissonance can be eliminated by reducing the importance of the conflicting beliefs, acquiring new beliefs that change the balance, or removing the conflicting attitude or behavior.

So let us repeat the basic question: at the very start of your encounter with HAI were you told that later on the speculum exercise would be part of the menu?

Date: April 18, 2011 10:36AM

@Corboy makes a valid point: It's not fair for me to say why some people didn't enjoy/appreciate/learn from the speculum exercise. It's not fair because I'm not a qualified therapist. So I'll reiterate my (intended) point above: I personally found the first 3 levels of HAI to be interesting and challenging such that I'd recommend it to other people who've had similar life experiences as me.

No, I wasn't told in advance that my genitalia would be explored, or that I'd explore women's. Nor, when I signed up for a ropes course recently, was I told in advance that I'd be challenged to jump off a 30 foot pole. It's because, I assume, they didn't want me to beg out of the whole experience because the final challenge would be too much for someone who is scared of heights (as I am). Had I been told in advance I would have passed on the whole experience, but instead I hung in there because after 5 previous exercises that led me further and further up the tree the 30 foot leap didn't seem so bad and in the end I'm glad I did it. Does that make the ropes course an evil cult?

I'll say it again: There were a few people in my group (both men and women) who chose not to participate in the speculum exercise yet not ostracized from the group. And there were others, like me, who really appreciated the exercise, are better off for doing it, and are now happily married. So in the same way that you're right it's not fair for me to say why some shouldn't participate in HAI it's equally unfair for anyone on these boards to say that the exercises are bad for everyone simply because it was bad for them. That's the only point I'm attempting to make.

-P

Date: April 18, 2011 10:58AM

@Anticult: If I understand your point correctly, you're saying that you and others believe that HAI is a cult and therefore everyone should avoid it "at all costs". Is that correct?

I'm not qualified (I'm not even a passive student of cults) to say whether it is or isn't a cult. But I do believe that some benign cults can be extremely positive for some while destructive to others. I'm not religious but many would say that the Catholic church meets the definition of a cult, and to my point, there are millions of people who are better people because they follow the positive tenets of the religion. And yes there are many others who are much worse off because of the mindgames and manipulation we read about in the paper everyday. All that said I can't in good conscience propose that everyone avoid the Catholic church.

How is HAI different? Again, I'm not qualified to say if it's a cult but if in fact it is you can't deny there are many people like me who are better off for the experience. So how is it fair for anyone to say that *everyone* should avoid HAI?

Finally, my post isn't "marketing"; please stop trying to categorize everyone, including me, as blindly pro-HAI just because they disagree with you. I simply wrote a review for a product that I used 5 years ago that met my needs. Since it didn't meet yours I suggest you not use it again.

-P

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 19, 2011 04:19AM

The Anticult did not call HAI a cult. Those are your words.

The Catholic church is not a cult. There are "cult-like" groups operating in the church (Legionares of Christ, etc.).

HAI meets the definition of LGAT. That is different from a cult.

Even a cursory glance at HAI (from my view) and it reads like a deranged sexual pervert "course". Speculum? Really? This is quite disturbing on so many levels. How many years of therapy is the poor woman going to need after being subjected to lewd, vile perverts "examining" her?

Completely disgusting and beneath the dignity a human being deserves.

Human Awareness Institute (HAI) Baranco, OneTaste, Nicole Daedone.
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 19, 2011 06:45PM

Always trying to play the "cult" word game. Misrepresenting and distorting.
And trying to play the "benign cult" game as well, that is another standard comment. (a benign cult is really an oxymoron for this website).
As well as the tired cliche about Church ____ is a cult.
Why even talk about a Church, when HAI tries to market itself as group sexual psychotherapy?

Read the title of this forum, LGAT, and research what an LGAT is.
HAI is an LGAT seminar, using sex, in a psychologically manipulative sexual seminar scamola for money, rife with abuses and complaints.

And in fact, your next comments actually support the idea that you are in fact doing some viral marketing for HAI.
People in the middle of LGAT's, and their years of expensive seminars, often go out and shill for those seminars, as they are indoctrinated. They are blind to the damage others suffer. They are blind to the complaints.

There are other sex LGAT's and sex seminars, using all sorts of techniques on people.
OneTaste was popular a while back, doing similar things.

Victor Baranco, Lafayette Morehouse, Nicole Daedone, OneTaste [forum.culteducation.com]

These sex-based group therapy seminars, and LGAT's, have evolved over many years and decades. They are very damaging, as getting into sexual behavior, and group sexual behavior, is not something to be putting into the hands of some ridiculous group like HAI, who has no proper expertise or training.
If a person has sexual issues, there are trained sex therapists, or relationship therapy.

All HAI is doing is exploiting human weakness and desire for profit.
Its a sexual LGAT.

And going around and talking about how a weekend HAI seminar for $500 is some type of sex-orgie, anyone in that business know perfectly well that is viral marketing 101.
Why don't they just advertise..."cheaper than a weekend in Vegas?"

But all of these issues have been deconstructed with OneTaste, about who's paying, and why they are going. [forum.culteducation.com]

Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.