Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
action alert: intro to LEC June 2 at NC Museum of Life and Science
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: May 31, 2008 11:52AM

[raleigh.craigslist.org]

contact page for the NC Museum of Life and Science in Durham:

[www.ncmls.org]

the museum have Landmarkian working for them. I don't really know who to complain to in state government, though, and with tomorrow a Saturday I don't know who to contact there. I will try to phone up the museum tomorrow and see if I can get in touch with anyone and e-mail local media tonight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: action alert: intro to LEC June 2 at NC Museum of Life and Science
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: May 31, 2008 02:50PM

I wonder how this has happened? Is there a staff member at the Museum that is a Landmark convert? This is apalling. How did you find this? You can PM me if you like.

Date: May 31, 2008 03:35PM

I did some Google searching and I couldn't find any link between any Museum staff and LEC. at any rate, I plan on phoning the museum in the morning. I stumbled across the event by searching through Craigslist.

Posted by: Sulalee ()
Date: June 01, 2008 12:00AM

If I were in NC, I'd get a group of people together and put up posters to quietly inform people of what LM is about. If you can prevent one or two people from questioning it and not signing up, then it's been worthwhile. Perhaps you'd need premission from the municipality and it might be late for that, but it would be worth a try...

Date: June 01, 2008 12:45AM

I don't live in the area. contacting a local newspaper shortly.

Date: June 01, 2008 02:20AM

okay, I contacted seven or eight local tv stations and newspapers. in a few minutes I will contact more of them. the Raleigh Fox station's contact page didn't work. perhaps one of you can try for me? have something else to do right now.

[www.myfoxraleigh.com]

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 02, 2008 12:28AM

Is this in North Carolina? I would love to go to that intro.

I think it is a good idea to post about these introductions - then we can go there and make some strange things happen.

Does anyone have any info about landmark activities in Sweden - I know they have something going on but they try to keep it silent. I think they run some seminars but not the forum. They try to get people to go to London - London will be my next target. It is in the making...stay tuned for more...David Ure - stay tuned :-)

Date: June 02, 2008 04:50AM

nettie
Is this in North Carolina? I would love to go to that intro.

it'll happen there, yeah.

I think that the media will take interest in this, especially with the recent lawsuits (which I did not mention because I have not kept in touch with LEC) and I will find out who to talk to in state government.

please call the Museum, all, and talk to a director. we can maybe even get the event cancelled before it happens.

Date: June 03, 2008 02:16AM

update: as best as I can figure out, the museum rents out space to whoever can pay for it. a woman named Kellie Carter takes care of that. the reception said she "might" have gone away for today, Monday, after spending Saturday at work. you can her office at (919) 220-5429, extension 400 or e-mail her at kellie.carter@ncmls.org.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 03, 2008 02:45AM

I just called kellie - she didn't answer but I gave her the "opportunity" to view my videos on YT.

nettie
maybe we can do something - this was a good initiative - hit them at their introductions

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.