Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Millenium3 in Dallas Texas
Posted by: Katy ()
Date: May 27, 2008 10:04AM

Any Info about them I want to know before I start
the basic My Daughter is taking there course now .
Thank You,
Katy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Millenium3 in Dallas Texas
Posted by: Bullet317 ()
Date: May 31, 2008 03:39PM

Katy,

I attended two workshops at the urging of my boyfriend who lives in the Dallas area. I attended the Basic and the Advanced course. I loathed it completely. I always felt like I was being manipulated and though the exhaustive courses, I found myself undergoing and doing things that under any normal circumstances I would have told them to "Drop Dead". My boyfriend is so wrapped up int their"philosophy" and spouts it continuously to me. In fact, he was asked to leave because he kept interfering in my "Process". He was also told to stop attempting to be my Mini trainer. I think their training helped him to a degree, but now he spouts it likes it's Gospel. *rolls eyes* And quite frankly, it's getting really old. The pressure to enroll also bothered me as well. I stood up to those Trainers every chance that I got. I was guilt-tripped, etc.. It did them no good. I was much too strong for them mentally and emotionally and I don't think that I was quite what they are used to seeing. These people need to be shut down at all costs. I'd be willing to go public to tell about what they do to people. They tried to bankrupt me to go to their Leadership Program. I balked and was told to get my "stuff handled" before I could come back. As if that will ever happen. Satan and his minions will be selling snow cones in Hell before that ever happens.

Your daughter may come back on a high, but I guarantee that it won't last. Get her out of there as soon as possible for both of your sakes.

*Gentle Hugs To Both Of You*

Posted by: Enviro_Cop ()
Date: June 01, 2008 08:04PM

Bullet317
Please tell us about the exercises they use. I am curious if they are the same ones used in Discovery Training (which is Dallas), Landmark...

I suspect Millenium3 is just another spinoff. People need to know if it is so that can avoid it at all costs.

thanks

EC

Date: June 02, 2008 02:38PM

EC,

They use dyads for a Mom/Dad exercise in which supposedly all frustration against a parent is taken out by bashing plastic baseball bats against chairs until one is so physically exhausted, you collapse in crying fits. I saw this amongst my peers there. Another really unkind exercise is called "Lifeboat". Where everyone is given three popsicle sticks and must choose who gets to go on the lifeboat and survives. I kept one popsicle stick for myself and broke up the other two sticks to distribute to the less lucky ones. I was screamed at severely for "changing the rules" by breaking up the popsicle sticks. I didn't care, I told them that I thought the exercise was the ultimate in emotional cruelty and was hollered at by my peers to go along to get along. The trainers ( I called them brain washers) tried to explain that this is how life is "played". I told them they had a sucky way of treating people. I was called words such as "defiant, stubborn", Why are you really here if you don't like these exercises? etc.... "You need more life coaching", etc.... I told them to stuff it where the sun doesn't shine and that I don't need a room full of losers to tell me that I'm "okay". I don't think that they figured on someone so strong being amongst their ranks and they didn't know how to handle it. I also felt like they were patronizing me. During the exercise called "What Do You Want?", in which you are in a dyad with another person and you're screaming your head off about what you really want in life and you feel like you aren't being heard", I ended up cracking 4 ribs spontaneously. I doubled over holding my ribs,... supposed medically trained members tried to tell me that I had just pulled a muscle and I'd be just fine. *rolls eyes* I could hardly breathe and knew that something wasn't right.I'd also developed what seemed like a nasty cough. It wasn't until after I'd graduated Advanced by the skin of my teeth, that I hightailed it to the doctor who performed an x-ray on my ribs and found that I'd cracked four of them during this course. My doctor was not well pleased. It's just now that my ribs are finally healing. The cough turned out to be Walking Pneumonia. It has taken me months to heal.

They also use dyads to help you better understand your assigned "buddy". There was a fingers behind the back exercise of "how much do you trust the person in front of you?" that you had to show them. It's to encourage trust within the group.

Hope this helps, EC

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: June 03, 2008 03:01AM

all of these excersises are made up to create an emotional high. When you experience that high you start to feel good and you think the "training" that you are in is good for you. Then they will implant their way of thinking in your brain...it is so easy to spot if you know what they are doing. Most people are unaware of this practise - that is why people fall far the cults.

Date: June 03, 2008 06:45AM

Thanks Bullet
Those are the exact same exercises my ex-wife told me about when she attended Discovery Training. You must be very strong. I considered my ex very intelligent and strongly grounded in with high morals, but she fell for it, hook line and sinker.

@ Katy, I hope this helps you see Millenium3 is just another version of the same old rip off mind rape that these groups offer up. They will try and tear your family apart if you do not "conform" to their training.

EC

Date: June 03, 2008 10:38PM

You're very welcome, EC. :-)

I grew up on a ranch in El Paso, Texas and through the watchful eyes of my parents, I learned how to spot the "slicksters" who smooth talked and tried to get my parents' valuable livestock for a much lower price than what the animals were worth. My parents turned those sorts away and told them to buy elsewhere. They only wanted the animals to go to the best possible homes. My maternal grandmother was a true genteel Southern Lady, a socialite. A real Steel Magnolia-soft as velvet on the outside and pure wrought iron on the inside. She was smart, classy and could spot someone who wasn't on the up and up a mile away. I'm just like that. :-) Independence and freedom of mind and thinking for one's self was also encouraged.

I thank my family for giving me those traits. I'm strong and I think that groups like Millennium3 prey on those who are weak and vulnerable. They can't stand strong people- it's now how they make their money and they can't get away with their shenanigans on those who are strong enough and smart enough to see through their scheme. Groups like this thrive on lies and manipulation and complete dictatorship- What they say goes and if anyone dares to say different they will say that the one is "unenlightened" and will do their best to make one feel lower than a worm's belly. They failed to do that to me and it just blows my boyfriend's mind that I was able to do so. They mostly succeeded on my boyfriend but thankfully, he's been away from them long enough (eight years) that I *think* he's finding his own identity and soul again. I keep encouraging him to find his life's passion. Thankfully, I think he has and it's NOT Millennium3!! :-D

I'm so sorry that your former wife became a victim. No one deserves that,least of all committed couples. :-(

Posted by: aware ()
Date: June 17, 2008 12:34PM

I haven't checked in here for several months..my boyfriend of nearly a year and half got sucked in just a month after I met him and all written here holds true...in his case, a highly intelligent man with all of the great traits(funny, kind, multi talented and over the top handsomesome) still with heavy self esteme issues due to childhood sexual abuse was not only sucked in but they sucked his bank account dry as well...it nearly killed our relationship, a very rough roller coater ride for me thru last Oct seemingly ended and I was devastated because he is so special, we are so special together but I couldn't compete with their brainwashing ...so it ended from Nov-jan tho he couldn't break contact with me until I finally quit responding, as it was killing me..but in late jan his best friend died and something clicked within him...btw, that friend also told him M3 was a cult...he got my attention by asking me to go to dinner and meet his parents...it has been wondeful since...they/M3 have stayed out of his life, as he has slowly drifted away from them and my love and POSITIVE attitude has helped turn his head...until tonight...an old M3 buddy called him to come see her tonite to cry on his shoulder about her crappy life and tell him about some 'new' stuff she learned at a workshop at M3 she just went to..note the 'My life sucks but let me tell you how M3 is helping me' 180..in an hour he forgot how good his life is now and was drug down in the trenches with her...he called me on the way home all depressed again...I started to panic but instead reminded him of all of the good in his life, how good he is doing and why he should be happy and he came right out of it... just got off the phone and he is in bed drifting off to sleep and feeling happy...point is...if you love someone who is caught up in this don't give up on them...keep the prayers coming and stay positive..about yourself...that is the best defense against these scum sucking bottom feeders...live happy and believe...believe...believe
Aware

Date: June 19, 2008 05:08AM

aware
an old M3 buddy called him to come see her tonite to cry on his shoulder about her crappy life and tell him about some 'new' stuff she learned at a workshop at M3 she just went to..note the 'My life sucks but let me tell you how M3 is helping me' 180..in an hour he forgot how good his life is now ..........

point is...if you love someone who is caught up in this don't give up on them...keep the prayers coming and stay positive..about yourself...that is the best defense against these scum sucking bottom feeders...live happy and believe...believe...believe
Aware

Aware, I am really glad for you. I hope it lasts.
By your own admisssion they still have a hold on him and can influence him in minutes. I did love my wife very much, stayed positive and prayed a lot. The Discovery idiots were relentless with phone calls, emails, cards... They did everything to re-direct her back to Discovery and keep her from her real family.
The only glimpses I saw of her old self was when she had to think critically.

I only mention this because being positive, loving, and praying did not stop what happened to her, or our family. I fear some may read your post and think all it will take is love and a positive attitude. I am not putting you down. I just want to make sure people know the danger is real.

EC

Posted by: aware ()
Date: June 19, 2008 10:14AM

Believe me I hear you, it is a day at atime...after I wrote that the next morning he got another call from a M3 bud telling him his Dad just dieds froma stroke(sad of course) ..but..how theirt relationship had been so much better those last months because of M3..gag...so once again he not only was down but was late for work(talking to him on the phone) and got a speeding ticket...now he's going to the funeral..which will be full of M3 people...so yes, I'm holding my breath...he has come so far but he is so easily influenced by these people he thinks are his friends and what he fails to recognoze is that thye are people who are in a constant 'crisis'..unhappy..and they bring him down...lets see how he is when he leaves me (happy, upbeat and so sincerely supportive) and spends a day, the only day he has off(and likely a night cause the funeral is in Dallas and we live in Austin) with these miserable people...he will either come back seeing them different or be sucked back in at least for a day or two...one thing he is clear about is that if he screws it up with me this time its over...and I know for certain that he is lost when I'm not in his life..he has proven that over and over...but my point is that I just can't stand by and give up on someone so important to me, someone so special just because he is vulnerable and being manipulated..a year ago I read apost from someone who had been sucked in and said point balnk if it were not for her friend who refused to give up on her she would still be in their clutches...she added "If you love someone who is caught in one of these scummy programs don't give up, you can make the difference

Pages: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.