Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: landmark lie?
Posted by: Sulalee ()
Date: May 25, 2008 10:25AM

jp27, it is so hard to lose a loved one to Landmark. Here I am nearly 10 years later totally still grieveing my loss. It is so hard to move away from it. Here I am 10 years later still hating Landmark and wanting to see its demise. Hopefully, at some point you (and all of us) will find some peace and resolution and realize that your life will go on without your friend.

I stopped existing for my friend the day I announced to her that I defended my dissertation and was now a Doctor of Psychology. That one she could not stomach, since Landmark really has it out for psychologists. In years past, nomatter how angry we were with each other, we always sent each other a birthday wish. This year I got nothing from her. Not a phonecall. Not a card. Not an email. Nothing. So, I guess I have vanished from her consciousness. It's very sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jp27 ()
Date: May 25, 2008 11:35AM

Sulalee
jp27, it is so hard to lose a loved one to Landmark. Here I am nearly 10 years later totally still grieveing my loss. It is so hard to move away from it. Here I am 10 years later still hating Landmark and wanting to see its demise. Hopefully, at some point you (and all of us) will find some peace and resolution and realize that your life will go on without your friend.

I stopped existing for my friend the day I announced to her that I defended my dissertation and was now a Doctor of Psychology. That one she could not stomach, since Landmark really has it out for psychologists. In years past, nomatter how angry we were with each other, we always sent each other a birthday wish. This year I got nothing from her. Not a phonecall. Not a card. Not an email. Nothing. So, I guess I have vanished from her consciousness. It's very sad.

That is so sad. I feel you pain. I talk to my friend almost every other day. I have not totally lost him yet.

He is a different person over the past 3 years. I have been friends with him for 15 years now.

Like i said before, it's like walking on egg shells talking to him. Everytime we talk, i feel like he will throw me under the bus. I hate having to play the game to keep him has a friend. I really hope i don't lose him all together like you lost your friend.

I hope i can help him get out of landmark one day. You can message me anytime if you wanna talk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2008 11:36AM by jp27.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 25, 2008 12:39PM

to get someone out of landmark - or just starting to doubt it - you have to create a win-win situation. It even goes further than that - you have to create a win-win-win situation - all the people involved in the situation has to be winners - even the landmarkers.

So just show compassion and love - never attack - if you attack their mind will go into landmark coma - it will sound in their head that it is all about people running their rackets and strong suits.

So feed the bad new gently - ask them if they are willing to hear some different things about landmark. Why haven't landmark transformed the world yet? Why have landmark been sued a lot of times? Why are people that are on the outside sometimes so angry with landmark? Why has the statistics (the 94%) not changed over time?
Why cannot we have a good relationship if I don't do the forum? If it would be any good we should be able to have a great relationship even if I haven't done it?

Never talk about mind control if they are not ready for it. No one will accept that they are believing in lies. Especially if the lies seems to work.

jp27
Sulalee

That is so sad. I feel you pain. I talk to my friend almost every other day. I have not totally lost him yet.

He is a different person over the past 3 years. I have been friends with him for 15 years now.

Like i said before, it's like walking on egg shells talking to him. Everytime we talk, i feel like he will throw me under the bus. I hate having to play the game to keep him has a friend. I really hope i don't lose him all together like you lost your friend.

I hope i can help him get out of landmark one day. You can message me anytime if you wanna talk.

Date: May 26, 2008 02:31AM

nettie
to get someone out of landmark - or just starting to doubt it - you have to create a win-win situation. It even goes further than that - you have to create a win-win-win situation - all the people involved in the situation has to be winners - even the landmarkers.

So just show compassion and love - never attack - if you attack their mind will go into landmark coma - it will sound in their head that it is all about people running their rackets and strong suits.

So feed the bad new gently - ask them if they are willing to hear some different things about landmark. Why haven't landmark transformed the world yet? Why have landmark been sued a lot of times? Why are people that are on the outside sometimes so angry with landmark? Why has the statistics (the 94%) not changed over time?
Why cannot we have a good relationship if I don't do the forum? If it would be any good we should be able to have a great relationship even if I haven't done it?

Never talk about mind control if they are not ready for it. No one will accept that they are believing in lies. Especially if the lies seems to work.

jp27
Sulalee

Like it was telling Zorro, Nettie, Wanna know what really pisses me off? My friend tried to kill himself over a girl 11 years ago when he was 17. He had depressation problems back them. Landmark could give a crap. I'm hoping he doe's not crash from his landmark high and try something like that again. Im very scared about that.

Date: May 26, 2008 02:50AM

jp27 - try to hang in there and realate to him - be his friend no matter what - just listen to him - when he comes down from the high he will maybe be willing to listen.

I hope there is no immediate danger for his life - I think usually people who has tried to take their life has come to the conclusion that they want to live - no matter what. But try to keep in contact with him and watch for the danger signs. Depression is deadly...it is very hard to endure. Then ask him to seek help from a medical doctor.

Date: May 26, 2008 02:57AM

nettie
jp27 - try to hang in there and realate to him - be his friend no matter what - just listen to him - when he comes down from the high he will maybe be willing to listen.

I hope there is no immediate danger for his life - I think usually people who has tried to take their life has come to the conclusion that they want to live - no matter what. But try to keep in contact with him and watch for the danger signs. Depression is deadly...it is very hard to endure. Then ask him to seek help from a medical doctor.

I talk to him almost every other day. Thanks again for the help Nettie. I know i have been making alot of posts lately, i guess i worry too much.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: May 26, 2008 08:44AM

Nothing wrong with making a lot of posts. It's part of the healing and learning process. When I first got on here I posted a lot. Now I just come and go as things come up the peak my interest or if I have a question. Right now I'm posting a lot. But next week I may need to concentrate on other things.

Definately keep up the posts. This helps people, especially the ones that havent yet attended the Landmark Forum and Google Landmark Education to learn more about it. The Rick Ross site is about the fourth listing when a Google search is done on Landmark. Once people find this forum and read about real people having real issues with Landmark they hopefully change their mind and refuse to go. There is probably now way to know how many people out there that have been saved from not attending Landmark because they read this Forum on LGAT's. But I bet there are lots of people that have been spared the misery of doing the Forum after reading our posts.

Date: May 26, 2008 11:43AM

jp27
nettie

I talk to him almost every other day. Thanks again for the help Nettie. I know i have been making alot of posts lately, i guess i worry too much.

Good - keep up the good work and let us know what happens. I can understand that you worry and this is a perfect place to vent your worries and concern.

I am very happy that you have found my help useful.

Best of luck, take some breaks from worrying - there is time - but I know the feeling that you have to do something NOW. But for me it has been a long process and I am starting to be able to focus on other things as well. Sometimes I just turn off the computer and tell myself "time to take a break". Fighting landmark can become an obsession.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.