Werner Erhard back in USA for visit?
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 22, 2008 12:12PM

"A Remarkable Day", by Steve Farber
[stevefarber.com]
May 13, 2008

For example, my table group included the legendary Werner Erhard whose original claim to fame (and some would say infamy) was his development of the EST program/movement. I found him to be a warm, smart and very accessible teammate for the day's conversation. And in damn fine shape for 72 years old. For any age, actually.

Wait - but I thought that Werner Erhard and also his company Werner Erhard and Associates have a default judgement against them that is outstanding from 1994 in the amount of $501,970 (in 1994 dollars) ?
[www.culteducation.com]

How exactly does he get to come to the United States and avoid dealing with this default judgement?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Werner Erhard back in USA for visit?
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: May 22, 2008 01:09PM

My thoughts exactly ... somebody call the IRS! <grin>

John

Posted by: Sulalee ()
Date: May 22, 2008 06:51PM

I think Werner can probably affort to pay half a million to the IRS. There have been grumblings about his re-entry to the US for some time now. I think it's because LM is in a crisis situation (thanks in part to folks like us who take free speech seriously), and he is being called on to re-energize the movement. This is why it is crucial that critics become vocal NOW and expose Landmark for what it is...

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: May 22, 2008 06:55PM

So the leadership will now be taught to blindly emulate Werner 2.0?

John

PS. This has got to be super-interesting to watch them try and pull it off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2008 06:57PM by John Fox.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 24, 2008 03:49PM

I will be there if he shows his face! (maybe)

I think he is scared of coming back - there are a lot of people that want to sue his ass :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.