Sexual Harassment lawsuit cites Landmark Education
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 21, 2008 07:35PM

Suit Against Sperm-Bank Firm Claims Sexual Harassment and Cult-Like Behavior
by Graham Rayman
May 20th, 2008
The Village Voice

[www.villagevoice.com]

Landmark Education, a for-profit progeny of Werner Erhard's EST program, runs weekend-long seminars at which participants are asked to unburden themselves of intimate life events in often-confrontational exchanges. The pricey sessions can last 15 straight hours. ... The end came in mid-May of last year, according to Glasgow: On the way to a conference in Philadelphia, Miller talked with Glasgow about why Glasgow had walked out of a Landmark meeting. Glasgow says he told Miller that he didn't want to attend any of the seminars. "A few days later," he says, "I could do nothing right. In December, I spent the holidays at [Miller's] home, and a few months later he fired me."

Discuss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2008 07:35PM by ajinajan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sexual Harassment lawsuit cites Landmark Education
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 22, 2008 04:03AM

ajinajan
Suit Against Sperm-Bank Firm Claims Sexual Harassment and Cult-Like Behavior
by Graham Rayman
May 20th, 2008
The Village Voice

[www.villagevoice.com]

Landmark Education, a for-profit progeny of Werner Erhard's EST program, runs weekend-long seminars at which participants are asked to unburden themselves of intimate life events in often-confrontational exchanges. The pricey sessions can last 15 straight hours. ... The end came in mid-May of last year, according to Glasgow: On the way to a conference in Philadelphia, Miller talked with Glasgow about why Glasgow had walked out of a Landmark meeting. Glasgow says he told Miller that he didn't want to attend any of the seminars. "A few days later," he says, "I could do nothing right. In December, I spent the holidays at [Miller's] home, and a few months later he fired me."

Discuss.

Jezebel blog
The Insane Story Of How Stuart Miller's Hollywood Sperm Bank Bondage Cult Got Served
May 21, 2008
[jezebel.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.