Been there... done that. SKIP IT!!
Posted by: Sampsonite16 ()
Date: May 09, 2008 02:15PM

I went through the first two levels of New Era Trainings (which they have named Explore and Realize). It is the EXACT same thing as Lifespring, word for word, which I found out later. I was quite happy with my experience, having many personal epiphanies along the way. Although I felt relief from these "discoveries", it was temporary, and mostly due to the intense emotional environment at the time (created intentionally).

However, the third level of the training (Act) is purely recruiting others to keep their program going. Of course, they don't describe it like that, and if you don't comply you are harassed to no end about not being "a part of the team", "something bigger than yourself", etc. Its all a bunch of B.S. and luckily I could stand up for myself enough to quit.

By they way, they had us sign a "release" or "agreement" the first day of Act stating that there were no refunds from that point on. However, this was some basic document typed out on Word, and I doubt it could hold up in court as legally binding. Does anyone know? I am sorry to admit I fell for this scheme and know of a dozen people off the top of my head that would like a refund... Any advice is appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Been there... done that. SKIP IT!!
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 10, 2008 05:17AM

here is some advice:

them them that you will expose them on youtube. If they pay you back then you can decide what to do with that money. Don't let them buy your silence. Maybe you can do what I did on youtube - telling the truth as you see it.

Lifespring and New Era are probably offspring of est/landmark so the setup is the same.

Good that you got out. To get your money back is good but it is better if you can start to inform the public of their tactics

nettie
a somewhat tired entity that will harass the ass of all LGATs where ever they show their ugly face

Re: Been there... done that. SKIP IT!!
Posted by: SpookyM61 ()
Date: October 16, 2013 08:13AM

Checkout, subscribe, share info at this subreddit [www.reddit.com]
I made to fill a void there. Spreading info about lgats scams all over the net.
Knowledge is power.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.