Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Former Intro. Leader speaks on his knowledge of Landmark
Posted by: Europe-girl ()
Date: May 10, 2008 08:05AM

Nettie/Lars, you &^%$^&& :)

I log on to this forum every 4-12 months, very irregular so to speak. But my timing is perfect again * grin *
Keep up the good work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: May 10, 2008 08:09AM

So ... do we call you Nettie or Lars?

Oh, and nice touch in the video with having a decent voice mic beside you. But I was thinking there is no way that it would pick up the audio well enough. What did you use microphone-wise for recording your voice as you spoke? Just curious.

John

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 10, 2008 11:36AM

well - I have a friend who has a studio in his apartment. That is where I have recorded most of the videos.

So he does not use the video cam microphone - he puts the voice through the external mic and the video track into his computer and voila - some magic and the sound is better.

you can call me nettie - I like that identity. However when I create too many identities I may end up crazy :-) - or crazier!

nettie
the little whiny bitch (some landmarker calls me that on youtube)

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: May 10, 2008 12:13PM

Its interesting to see how the indocrinated Landmarkians almost without exception, behave like abusive cowards.
Just like Werner Erhard.
They copied his methods exactly, and most abusers are cowards.

Landmark Education is so cowardly, they fear simple free speech, and freedom of thought.
It terrifies them that people will stand up to them, and criticize them.

That is why the cowardly Werner Erhard ends his life living on a boat offshore, a complete failure as a man. Because he is afraid of the world...he is a coward, and most abusers are actually cowards.

So keep telling it like it is, and don't take any BS from the Landmarkians and their name-calling.
I knew a few Landmarkians, who got very verbally abusive after taking the Landmark Forum...just tell them to get lost.

Werner Erhard was/is a broken shell of a dysfunctional person, and Landmark is simply a copy of his destructive personality.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: May 10, 2008 01:52PM

Awesome! I like what Lars has done.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 11, 2008 08:41AM

Zorro
Awesome! I like what Lars has done.

I think it is so incredible because sofar as I can tell it is the first time someone with inside experience like his has come forward publicly in a video testimonial on the Internet.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: May 15, 2008 01:37AM

ajinajan
caligari
Lars, an opera singer and former Introduction Leader to the Forum speaks on YouTube on what he's come to know about Landmark Education.

Part I:

[youtube.com]

Part II:

[youtube.com]

Simply incredible stuff coming out.

Perhaps this will open the floodgates?

Landmark Education - Lars Bergwik on Randy McNamara - FL
[www.youtube.com]
3rd YouTube video by Lars Bergwik about Landmark Education

Posted by: serenity3 ()
Date: May 15, 2008 01:55AM

Nettie i agree with all the positive feedback keep on speaking up.
My sister got involved with Landmark tried to get me to go, but that Landmark talk (racket, story etc) was so off and i could not talk to anyone like that, it did seem cultish and off to me that was back in 98. Like you wanting then to leave Europe i want then to leave Australia and
other parts of the world too.

Regards serenity3

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 17, 2008 01:03PM

hi everybody - thanks for the support. It would be nice to have the view count to go up quickly. Please tell all your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to go have a look.

I see my videos as an anti dote for the landmark virus. It has to be distributed quickly. One way is to use the same viral technique as landmark does. Like a pyramid game. Tell your friends.

nettie

Posted by: Sulalee ()
Date: May 19, 2008 10:37AM

Helloooooo!!!!! Guess who? Yes, it's me, the dreaded Sulalee from the Youtube threads. The "robots" have called me everything from psychotic to evil to insincere to fat! If they could only know how small, unimposing, and soft-spoken I actually am IRL. What drives me to do this is that my best friend of 25 years got involved in Landmark nearly 10 years ago, and she has been lost to me ever since. I am a psychologist and I have seen first hand the damage and destruction Landmark does at every level of a person and his/her relationships and life.

I am so happy Lars is here. I am so happy you all are here. It gets a little exhausting and depleting fighting with the LM vigilantes all the time, and so I am hoping I can come here to get re-energized for the fight amongst kindred folk.

Keep on keeping on, y'all. LM's days are numbered because it cannot survive in an environment of free speech like the internet.

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.