Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New Era Trainings
Posted by: fnkythspn ()
Date: May 06, 2008 04:14AM

You also say New Era would handle the "death of someone close, being a victim of an assault."
Categorically false. Reread my statement.

Your comments are a clear indication that you did not carefully nor thoroughly read my points.
Thank YOU for your demonstration of your inability to competently read and evaluate my statements.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2008 04:24AM by fnkythspn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 06, 2008 04:31AM

fnkythspn:

Try learning to cope better with people that don't agree with you.

Perhaps anger management might be something to seek help about, from a professionally trained and properly credentialed counselor.

People that read this thread can review your previous posts to see what you have stated.

Sorry, but no matter how much you may like Jim and Lynne, there is nothing in their biographies that professionally qualifies them specifically to provide the kind of help you have indicated.

This is just one of the serious problems with LGATs.

"Training" becomes a euphemism for what can easily be seen as group therapy or counseling, provided by leaders that are neither qualified nor professionally accountable through formal licensing and/or boards.

Again, thanks for bringing all this out on the message board through your admissions.

Posted by: curiosity ()
Date: May 14, 2008 09:02AM

fnkythspn. Maybe there you can not find lawsuits but I would recommend asking him why the names change so much?

Don't you find it interesting that he has traveled all over the world worked under so many different corporate names if the message is the same?

If he has been a "master trainer" for twenty years why doesn't he have a brand?

What happens if you want to attend the classes but do not want to recruit? Can you just say no from the start and it is a done deal?

Posted by: Sampsonite16 ()
Date: May 19, 2008 03:14PM

Why are there two forums for New Era? Can they be combined?

Posted by: jtaylormade ()
Date: July 29, 2009 02:20AM

fnkythspn

"Life's curve balls" refers to things like experiencing the death of someone close, being a victim of an assault, having one's car stolen, and overall encountering various unfortunate and unforeseen events that are stressful. These can be described as "personal issues," but that term (personal issues) is mostly associated with the idea of something that comes from within and not from without (victim blaming?).
Hypothetically: if my mother dies, I can handle it poorly or well (well meaning that I spend time, grieve, and feel the pain but am able to manage my life so that it does not fall apart while I am dealing with the difficulties associated with the death of a parent). As a graduate of the trainings, I am better-equipped to handle the situation well. I can experience the emotions and psychologically manage myself, but also find a way to take care of my job, my family, and all of the extenuations. I am more centered and more clear. It means I do not require special professional counseling and know how to best use the resources at my disposal.
[[Note: I do not go to the trainings to deal with this; this is what I can do having already been through them.]]

I must have somehow missed this on my first read thru.....
I find this laughable, you say New Era can help you handle things like say the death of a close family member...well my experience says different. You say they will help you cope, by cope do you mean burying yourself in ACT or LP or whatever it is they are calling it these days? Because when my loved one died I was given approximately 2 days off of the program and the meetings and the endless phonecalls to "grieve and handle matters" after that their way of coping was to get back in the GAME get back to NEW ERA I should have taken that time to help my family members by enrolling them......thankfully this along with the Rick Ross sight and endless hours of reading on the matter this was my wake up call to get the fuck out.

Posted by: SpookyM61 ()
Date: October 16, 2013 08:04AM

A subreddit I made [www.reddit.com]
to fill a void there. Spreading info about these lgats scams.
Subscribe and share.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.