Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
What is Personal Dynamics
Posted by: fuzbelflup ()
Date: June 16, 2004 03:22AM

I'm trying to find out information about Personal Dynamics in NYC. I have friends in the process of this nonsense. It sounds exactly like Landmark. Terminology and pricing etc. Does anyone know if it is affiliated with them. I sent Landmark an email asking them and they claim they are not. Who owns/controls Personal Dynamics? Are they just in NY?

My best friend just started the Leadership program and keeps pressuring me even though I told her I don't believe in it and would never give my money to someone that doesn't (won't) tell you exactly what happens. I've heard they do strange things/meetings in Central Park.....

Thanks for any info.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: June 16, 2004 04:08AM

It's probably an est grad's own version of est. There are many, many programs that, when you do enough digging, turn out to be either spin-offs of est\Landmark or another LGAT, or a knock-off put together by someone who feels they can run their own LGAT. The PD website certainly looks like a knock-off. Note the "information" given is so vague.

[www.personaldynamics.com].....

The paragraph that says the material is derived from the works of Kierkgaard, etc, is exactly the same as one that LEC grad Michael Skye has on his web site. His program is some type of "Warrior" seminar (I posted something about him months ago on this forum). Same crap, different critter.

Posted by: LoriS ()
Date: June 16, 2004 09:21PM

According to the Awareness Page:

[perso.wanadoo.fr]

Personal Dynamics is a Lifespring spinoff. I would advise you to read the Lifespring descriptions on the web, and the "fictional" LGAT description on the awareness page to get a feel for it.

Good luck with your friends.

Posted by: hoodwinked ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:02AM

Pd meets in the pennslyvania hotel.
I have a question myself does anyone know what happens when you complete the first three workshops?

Posted by: elena ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:21AM

fuzbelflup
I'm trying to find out information about Personal Dynamics in NYC. I have friends in the process of this nonsense. It sounds exactly like Landmark. Terminology and pricing etc. Does anyone know if it is affiliated with them. I sent Landmark an email asking them and they claim they are not. Who owns/controls Personal Dynamics? Are they just in NY?

My best friend just started the Leadership program and keeps pressuring me even though I told her I don't believe in it and would never give my money to someone that doesn't (won't) tell you exactly what happens. I've heard they do strange things/meetings in Central Park.....

Thanks for any info.

Offshoot of Lifespring, though they're all so similar if you've seen one you've seen them all.

[en.wikipedia.org]

"...While trainings continued until the mid-nineties in certain parts of the country, the lawsuits and the bad press crippled the company. One Lifespring follower, Sue Hawkes, started a similar program, called Vistar, but it was unsuccessful. Lifespring training, once offered under a unified corporate umbrella, now appears in several guises world-wide delivered by differently-named companies. Some of these companies offering the training programs once offered by or based on Lifespring include Momentus; Insight Seminars; Resource Realizations; Visionworks; Impact Trainings; Harmony Institute; Spectrum Trainings; Phoenix2000, Vistar/Serendipidity; Summit Education; Personal Dynamics; Choicenter; Millenium 3; Asia Works; Argentina Works; Chile Works; WorldWorks; The Legacy Center; Essential Education; Rising Star Communications; Humanus Institute; and Wings Seminars."

Posted by: elena ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:34AM

What's worse? Used cars or toilet-cleaning franchises?

[www.citypages.com]

"...In 1969 John Hanley, a 23-year-old college student, was fined $1,000 by the U.S. District Court in Des Moines, Iowa, and placed on five years probation. The social-science major had been selling franchises for toilet-cleaning routes that didn't exist. In 1974, Hanley invented a three-course "human potential" training series, and then founded a company called Lifespring to sell it. Over the next 15 years, nearly a half-million people took the courses at branches around the country, including one in Minneapolis. The company ultimately raked in some $15 million a year."

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: January 16, 2007 11:47AM

Wow! That's pure gold!

Hillarious! :lol:

John

Re: What is Personal Dynamics and who is Mickey McQuaid
Posted by: Angelina Steptoe ()
Date: September 25, 2009 08:23AM

Mickey McQuaid is an associate of Personal Dynamics, specializing in the Advanced Course. She also belongs to Accelerate Learning Centers. These cults offer trainings based on EST, Landmark, and New Age philosophies.
Mickey McQuaid is a very nasty and dangerous person.

Once upon a time I was badgered, coerced, and practically forced into attending the Advanced Course, at The Legacy Center in Morrisville, North Carolina. The woman that pressured me into attending even offered to pay if I went. Then she offered me a blow job (I am not making this up!! How could I make something this bizzare up.).

The Legacy Center is owned by Lori Todd and Rob Katz and is a well known and notorious cult. Only I did not know this- I was told that this was a self improvement and development center.

You guessed it, Rob Katz and Lori Todd had imported a trainer from the Los Angeles, California area who specialized in the Advanced Course.
Her name was MICKEY MCQUAID!
According to The Legacy Center, "the Advanced is an action-oriented workshop in which you access the personal breakthroughs needed for sustainable change." The course lasted five full days (Wednesday thru Sunday).

On day one, the brainwashing and sleep deprivation began along with bizzare rituals, dancing, and New Age music. Mickey McQuaid and her Legacy Center minions did everything possible to gain total control and domination over us. This included controling even bathroom breaks, water, and sleep.

Days 1-4, were a constant barage of coersion, control, deprevation, brainwashing, and the instillment of FALSE ideologies. Every second that I was in there during those days and nights was a living HELL. It was so painful mentally, physically and emotionally that I hurt all over the whole time.

Mickey and her Legacy Center acolytes were constantly CURSING and SCREAMING at us for those first four days (On day 5 they LOVE BOMBED us).
They were supposedly doing this so we could have our "breakthroughs" but it was really designed to break us down. Yes, and some of us had nervous breakdowns!

During one exercise, where they turned off most of the lights in the auditorium and made us get in a circle with loud New Age music playing, Mickey and the acolytes ran around like insane people cursing and screaming at us as loud as they could.
Mickey McQuaid is the most vile, evil, nasty, filthy, DEMONIC, and dangerous person that I have ever met!!!

This is where I SNAPPED.
As a result of this, I became manic depressive, bipolar, paranoid, delusional and was taken advantage of by many people as well as engaging in wild spending sprees. I was institutionalized and under the care of three psychiatrists for nearly a year.

My family was devastated. Mickey McQuaid, Rob Katz, Lori Todd, and The Legacy Center cost me, my family, and my creditors $250,000!
Not to mention the facted that they ripped me off while I was there. I nearly killed myself on numerous occaisions (unintentionally, just crazy behavior).

These poeple are evil and dangerous filth who should be either in prison or hell. All they are interested in is CONNING you out of YOUR MONEY!
It is all about the money. Period.

Hundreds of lives have been destroyed by this Legacy Center cult. Some people have committed suicide.

Mickey McQuaid was so evil, vile, and dangerous that even the nasty filth that owns The Legacy Center refused to ever have her back again.

BEWARE! If you are ever contacted by one of these cults, RUN, don't walk, as far away as you can get.

Re: What is Personal Dynamics
Posted by: cRUBIN ()
Date: June 17, 2010 12:21AM

I did the introductory level of Personal Dynamics in NYC. If anyone has any questions post them here and I will answer them honestly.

Re: What is Personal Dynamics
Posted by: jgobronx ()
Date: February 25, 2012 06:20PM

Hi,

I know your post was from over a year ago, so I don't know if you're still around this forum. But my boyfriend is in the middle of doing the Leadership level of Personal Dynamics. The basic one didn't seem too bad and I've seen a lot of positive changes in him. But now they're controlling his whole life.

So, having done the Basic ("Discovery"), what's your opinion? Did you get something positive out of it? If so, were the changes long-lasting?

Thanks!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.