Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Landmark and my friend Matt
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: April 30, 2008 01:40AM

jp27
Landmark teaches control? That you have to have the last say so in everything and anything?

Hit the nail right on the head, JP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jp27 ()
Date: April 30, 2008 02:09AM

Vic-Luc
jp27
Landmark teaches control? That you have to have the last say so in everything and anything?

Hit the nail right on the head, JP.

Thanks friend. Matt doe's that with very thing he doe's in life. Always has to act like a pompus ass.

Is that control method a mind control issue?

Date: April 30, 2008 03:29PM

It's Nacissistic Personality Disorder actually. Probably a few members with anti-social personality disorder.

Date: April 30, 2008 03:40PM

JP, BTW...Personality Disorders are virtually untreatable in modern psychiatry and therapy. These are fundamental human personality flaws...the symptoms _may_ lessen over time.

LE fuels and thrives on NPD...NPD individualsn get their inflated, unrealistic ego needs met through LE's "tech" and the power they eventually gain over people through giving seminars. Erhard was known and frequently referred to as meglomaniacal, as was his mentor, LR Hubbard.

It's safe to say Erhard was a damn wicked smart sociopath, a must-have for running a savage burn on people and to be the first to successfully get away with stashing his ill-gotten money in the Caymans.

Date: April 30, 2008 09:58PM

Vic-Luc
JP, BTW...Personality Disorders are virtually untreatable in modern psychiatry and therapy. These are fundamental human personality flaws...the symptoms _may_ lessen over time.

LE fuels and thrives on NPD...NPD individualsn get their inflated, unrealistic ego needs met through LE's "tech" and the power they eventually gain over people through giving seminars. Erhard was known and frequently referred to as meglomaniacal, as was his mentor, LR Hubbard.

It's safe to say Erhard was a damn wicked smart sociopath, a must-have for running a savage burn on people and to be the first to successfully get away with stashing his ill-gotten money in the Caymans.

Thanks for the insight Vic. Matt is just what you descibed. Landmark inflated his ego to the point where it's very hard to talk to him at times. You should see when him and his landmark pals get together. Giant ego fest. Makes me sick.

In the end, Matt is going to hurt more people then he will help. Hope one day he wakes up and smells the coffee.

Thanks again Vic.

Posted by: Nancy Drew ()
Date: May 02, 2008 12:32PM

It is uncanny how almost everything that is written about Sterling in these posts is consistent with my own bad experience with a Sterling -- often in direct word-for-word quotes of things he said. After I clued in to what was going on and let him go, I did some research and made my own informal diagnosis of NPS, along with a whole buffet of other related personality disorders. It is scary that these groups enable so many sociopaths, and possibly psychopaths, to be social predators. He was one smooth operator, and I was traumatized for a long time after I realized the extent to which he was subversively and blatantly trying to control me. During the short period I dated him, I actually felt as though I was hypnotized. Although it could have been love, something intangible just felt horribly, horribly wrong. He let his dark side show pretty quickly though, which is why I bailed early and probably explains why such a good looking and charismatic guy is still single... But it is sad that there is no effective treatment for these types of personality disorders; I think by now he is too old to "out grow" them.

Date: May 02, 2008 11:22PM

Nancy Drew
It is uncanny how almost everything that is written about Sterling in these posts is consistent with my own bad experience with a Sterling -- often in direct word-for-word quotes of things he said. After I clued in to what was going on and let him go, I did some research and made my own informal diagnosis of NPS, along with a whole buffet of other related personality disorders. It is scary that these groups enable so many sociopaths, and possibly psychopaths, to be social predators. He was one smooth operator, and I was traumatized for a long time after I realized the extent to which he was subversively and blatantly trying to control me. During the short period I dated him, I actually felt as though I was hypnotized. Although it could have been love, something intangible just felt horribly, horribly wrong. He let his dark side show pretty quickly though, which is why I bailed early and probably explains why such a good looking and charismatic guy is still single... But it is sad that there is no effective treatment for these types of personality disorders; I think by now he is too old to "out grow" them.

I hear ya Nancy. My friend matt is completely childish since talking landmark. You should hear some of the things he says. You would just shake your head.

He thinks he knows everything now, and that everyone else is just dumb. Very sad. BTW, if you call him childish or imachure he will say. "thats the way you see things" and i don't care.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: May 03, 2008 01:51PM

Landmark .... the elixir of eternal youth teenage years.

John :-)

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.