Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Landmark Education website promotes Erhard 'documentary'
Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: April 05, 2008 09:56AM

I love you nettie! You've got the right idea. Actually it parallels my idea.

"a creation that will harass the ass off landmark education as long as they stay in business" Can I use that motto too? Werner Erhard has gotten too big for his tiny britches...His head is inflated to the size of a hot air balloon. Let's cut the rope and maybe he'll float out to space. Adios.

In essence, is Werner saying he is the beginning of nothing. So if I imagine he is nothing does that make him go poof and disappear?

My theory is that all things created begin with a thought. Determination is then applied to accomplish the creation of the Idea. So if enough people believe that Erhard is full of shit, then eventually his empire will crumble. Sounds like a royal plan.

Freedom Fighter

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: April 05, 2008 01:13PM

nettie
hey there! don't mess with werner! He will create you into nothing!

Isn't it amazing that he says in a video on youtube that "the only place you can create is from nothing"...it is so stupid. So when you want to create a house you have to invent bricks first?

He must be totally brainwashed by himself saying such nonsence - and believing it. Or does he?

This message was created from nothing - I had to invent these words first - then I created the computer (took me 2 days) then I created the internet (took me 3 days) then I created you all (took me 5 minutes).

So you are all my creation! (Landmarkers actually believe this (some of them). )

nettie
a creation that will harass the ass off landmark education as long as they stay in business

Phrases like "creating out of nothing" is the old trick of telling someone in a round room to find the note in the corner. Just make the phrases confusing, important sounding and abstract enough and you have a some people trapped in it's absurdity.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 05, 2008 04:54PM

"a creation that will harass the ass off landmark education as long as they stay in business"
I think that will be the name of my project. Freedom Fighters in every country - unite under this motto!

For non-landmarkers: during my time in landmark I was told to think like this;
(here comes a few landmark trigger words/sentences that is implemented into the landmark robot brain)

- Are you on the court or in the stands?
- What are you up to in life?
- What is your possibility?
- To have breakthrough results you have to set breakthorugh goals!
- Don't change - change casues persitence - CREATE FROM NOTHING!
- most people don't stand for anything
- God created man with a few defects. She did a lousy job - we do it better!
- this is not the truth! If you find something better - tell me!
- try it on as a jacket - if it fits! Keep it...
- make unresonable requests! Be unreasonable with yourself and others
- be your word! Are you out of integrity your life will not work!

nettie
a pretty peed off person who will piss on landmarks grave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2008 04:55PM by nettie.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: April 05, 2008 05:03PM

Cheers to you, nettie. :->

John

Date: April 05, 2008 06:06PM

Some more jargon:

- I am unstoppable!
- we are a stand for possibility - in the face of no agreement!
- I want to be fully used up!
- A world that works for everyone (Werners possibility - why is his technology working properly - creating egotistical asshole of people?)
- You are just running you racket!
- That is your winning forumula (strong suit)
- I am not enrolled (when somebody made an unreasonble request to a person this is a very good way to say no - it means the requester sucks on enrollment and probably has to take another course..... :-) )
- You play small!

All these phrases trigger a reponse in the reptile landmark robot brain. You just can't help it. It is like when you are very thirsty and you see a nice bottle of coke. You start to focus all your energy on "getting that coke"...
Or when you see your favorite snack or meal and you unvoluntarily start to salivate.

nette
a cretion of creation itself (from nothingness of course! I don't want to be created from something - not even an egg)

Date: April 06, 2008 02:50AM

nette
a cretion of creation itself (from nothingness of course! I don't want to be created from something - not even an egg)

The real question is...did the chicken or the egg come first? I know. They both must have came from nothing. Right on nettie!! I think we've finally got it. :-)

Oh. One more thing. Why did the chicken cross the road? Because Werner was on the other side. Run chicken run before you turn into nothing.

Freedom Fighter

Date: April 06, 2008 02:01PM

it is amazing how nothing can be so funny...maybe it is because as soon you start talking about nothing - something is created and nothing has disappeared.

Actually the humor of it is not so funny when you think about how landmarkers want to be. They want to be unattached, emotionless, non-thinking super human beings.

Before each session as a leader you have to be cleared. It is supposed to make you more effective. It may sound like this;

Center Manager - So nettie - how are your feelings toward leading this introduction tonight?
Nettie: - I am exhausted - I couldn't sleep because I am overworked. I have 3 children and a fulltime job and on top of that I have to lead these introductions.
CM: well you promised to be your word. Are you out of integrity with your sleep. You need to take care of your wellbeing...
Nettie: - well I can't sleep because I am to stressed out
CM: what would a landmark forum leader do in such a situation? What could an operative practise be for you to get enough sleep?
----- then there is a lot of talk until nettie feels a little bit better and center manager has the feeling that nettie probably can lead the introduction. It is like giving a temporary shot of morfin. Support nettie until she can complete her task. Then the next day everything starts over. The CM is in a stressed out situation himself and is "coached" by his superiors in the same way. A lot of staff members burn out - hit the wall - go crazy. No wonder there is a lot af verbal abuse going on within landmark's walls. People are just struggling with meeting crazy goals.

nettie
something that hates nothing but nothing itself. I wanna be somebody! Not nobody!

Date: April 06, 2008 03:30PM

nettie's Werner jargon:
I, Freedom Fighter, took the liberty to answer the questions to the best of my ability.I apologize if I don't offend Werner clanees.

"a creation that will harass the ass off landmark education as long as they stay in business"
I think that will be the name of my project. Freedom Fighters in every country - unite under this motto!

For non-landmarkers: during my time in landmark I was told to think like this;
(here comes a few landmark trigger words/sentences that is implemented into the landmark robot brain)
nettie

1- Are you on the court or in the stands?
In the court dunking werner's head in the basket. In the stands laughing my ass off.
FF

2- What are you up to in life?
I will piss on werner every chance i get.
FF

3- What is your possibility?
Enlightening those who believe this joker werner.
FF

4- To have breakthrough results you have to set breakthrough goals!
I'm in the court again using werner's head as a tennis ball. Hey his head is shrinking at last.
FF

5- Don't change - change causes persistence - CREATE FROM NOTHING!
If we create from nothing then I, Freedom Fighter, declare werner to be nothing.
FF

6- most people don't stand for anything
I can't stand werner...he doesn't have a leg to stand on...I most prefer to stand against his every word.
FF

7- God created man with a few defects. She did a lousy job - we do it better!
Werner got dumped with the whole shebang of defects...that's why he has a mad-on for God? Only the Devil thinks he's better than God. (hint)
FF

8- this is not the truth! If you find something better - tell me!
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound....I once was lost, but now I'm found. Werner, God save your soul...
FF

9- try it on as a jacket - if it fits! Keep it...
Any Hell's Angels in the house? Can I borrow your jacket and kick some werner butt.
FF

10- make unreasonable requests! Be unreasonable with yourself and others
Yea, anyone want to join me in creating an anti-werner cult? Come on people! We're God...we can do anything!
FF

11- be your word! Are you out of integrity your life will not work!]
I guess if I don't kick some werner butt my life will fail. Amen
FF

How did I score?

Freedom Fighter

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: April 06, 2008 05:02PM

Scoring very well, methinks! :-P

John

Date: April 07, 2008 09:50AM

Hi nettie,

This Landmark is disturbing in every disgusting point it stands for. I've never been a member of them but I can so relate to the residual garbage your left with after leaving. I know with me there are times were I'm left with no way to release the stress of my past but to just go ape shit with whatever.

These cult leaders have a special place in my heart. They take up the only slot I reserve for disgust and hate. i'm not a hateful person. I don't hang on to hate. I'm really all for peace and a joyful world. But these select few are not forgivable. It's too premeditated and devious and distructive to say oh I forgive the freak who brainwashed my family and all the others affected by these evil clones.

My only goal is to heal and undo what was done to me. That's my sweet revenge. I'm also going to spout off whatever the hell I feel about these cult leaders. I'm going to use this forum to my advantage. I haven't gotten down to the bottom of all my disgust yet. Blah, blah...

If my daughter was forced to go thru what I had to at her age I wont even say what i'd want to do to the cult freak.

My daughter is the age now of when I was victimized as a child. I have another wave of utter disgust flow through me for cults because it's reminding me how horrible I had it at her age. I can't shake it away.

I will never have closure until I can help contribute to exposing these hateful cult leaders.

FF

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.